Really. Antique Shops By 916diannah Three floors of vintage and creative handmade items. What is the parking situation at the largest antique mall in Tennessee? Double-click to zoom, click and drag to pan, or use controls to navigate the. Easy parking and friendly staff.They have a great selection of high end clothes. The largest St Bernard is believed to weigh around 350 pounds and stand at least 18 inches tall at the shoulder. Web: Full review of the Village Antique and Home Decor Mall. and accessory booths, but there were the normal antique booths, too. They had a cafe in the back. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The biggest and most popular antique mall in Tennessee is The Mall at Green Hills. . The music is every five feet down town, so much fun, so aliveit rocks!! Feast in a variety of restaurants from country cooking to Asian and Italian. We also Feature an Extensive Inventory of Fine Antique Furniture, and Antique Reproductions from around the World. Review of: Yesterdays Antiques & Collectibles, Review of: East Nashville Antiques & Vintage, Review of: Music Valley Antiques and Marketplace, Game & Entertainment Centers in Tennessee, Indian Market Centro Artesanal Miraflores, Whale Shark & Tumalog Falls & Sumilon Sandbar & Pescador Island with Sardines, Nairobi Arusha Moshi shuttle Kilimanjaro shuttle bus Ticket, Paris Airport Meet & Assistance - Fast Track, Flamenco Show at Casa de la Memoria Admission Ticket, Bali Full-Day Traditional Village Sightseeing Trip All Inclusive. My husband, daughter & I made a day of antiquing by visiting the Antique Mall - The 50's Diner. The #factoryantiquemall is the #largestantiquemallinamerica with something for everyone. We've visited here several times and always enjoy searching for treasures! No public restrooms indoor. With more than 800 vendor booths and stretching four and a half football fields long, Sweetwater Flea Market has served East Tennessee shoppers and collectors for almost three decades. For the FAM fan on your list! The wax museum is located inside it, as well as IMAX movie theatre, It will be my new go to shopping destination on future trips to the. It's time to start planning for a spring and summer vacation. Kind employees. 100% of travelers recommend this experience. You can find everything from kitchen items to tools to furniture to old jewelry, this is truly a place for the ages. #taxadermy #wild #mancave #weekendgetaway #destination #daytrip, #different #unusual #collectable always #oneofakind #finds at the #largestantiquemallinamerica, Did you know that FAM has a #cafe located inside? Nashville Tennessee 37204 United States . The Clinton Antique mall has lots of merchandise but it was not the quality of antiquity I am used to. What was the length of the largest squid on record? 10) Old Mill Pottery restaurant and Cafe. Dont miss out on the wide variety of old fashioned candy and Country Chic Chalk Paint. Would be nice if there were at least a breakfast place or coffee shop. A good blend of shopping opportunities, food court and interesting distractions for the entire familythere are even places to recline and rest outside of several stores for those in need. All other marks belong to their respective owners. The largest sporting venue in the world is undoubtedly the Olympic Stadium in London. Heres The Perfect Weekend Itinerary If You Love Exploring Tennessees Best Antique Stores, Everyone In Tennessee Should Visit This Amazing Antique Barn At Least Once, The Tiny Town In Tennessee Thats Absolute Heaven If You Love Antiquing, You Wont Leave Empty Handed From This Amazing 50,000-Square Foot Antique Shop In Tennessee, You Can Find Amazing Antiques At These 10 Places In Tennessee, One Of Tennessees Only Drive-In Theaters Is Hiding In A Small Town And Youll Want To Visit, Watch This Kid Totally LOSE It On A Tennessee Roller Coaster LOL, This Tennessee Restaurant Is So Remote Youve Probably Never Heard Of It, strange trial that Tennessee seems to want to forget. Meghan Kraft loves to travel the world, but she makes her home right here in Nashville, Tennessee. Sign up to receive trip ideas and inspiration from Tennessee Tourism. We have a hunch these experiences might be right up your alley. ********** Other great antique stores in the Nashville area: East Nashville Antiques & Vintage This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Antique and Vintage lanterns, rusty pails and lots of time worn pieces can be found at FAM. Bob, the owner is knowledgeable and helpful. I was looking for bistro mugs and this place had them! . It can hold up to 12 people and has a maximum speed of around 60 miles per hour. Expert antique collectors sell a collection of jewelry, chandeliers, furniture, decor and other items at the Blair House Estate Jewelry & Fine Antiques in Knoxville. We saw several treasures we have not seen any place else. Lots of #decorations to adorn your home! The lot is located next to the mall and has a security guard on duty 24/7. It has American Eagle, Hollister and many more. No results found. No questions have been asked about this experience. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews. It features more than 100 dealers from all over the United States and around the world. Warm your soul with a hot cup of coffee in Tennessee coffeeshops. The mall has over 150 stores and offers a wide variety of items for shoppers to find. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. It is located in Nashville. 121 Main Ave. S., Fayetteville; 931-433-9987; magnoliaantiquegallery.com. #antique #vintage #history #primitivedecor #countrydecor #shabbychicdecor #colonialdecor #homedecor #furniture #collectables, There are some #wild and #wonderful finds at the #largestantiquemallinamerica located in #veronava off #interstate81 #daytrip #girlsdayout #weekendgetaway #antiques #vintage #decor #history #coins. #antiques #vintage #veronava #largestantiquemallinamerica, #largestantiquemallinamerica #thefactoryantiquemall #veronava #weekend #travel #trip #antiques #vintage, Join our own Jason Brinkley On The Air tomorrow morning at 9:30am when he has a conversation about "Whats Selling at the Factory Antique Mall in this Covid 19 Era" with radio personality Michael Ivankovich. We were passing through and just checking out downtown shops. The vendors change their booths regularly, so theres always something new to find. Sometimes, they even have a security dog there named Jax who will let you pet him and give him treats! It has over 100 stores, and it's open from 10am to 6pm every day except Christmas Day. Plan your #weekendgetaway now. 1300 Clinton St., Nashville; 615-810-9906; antiquearchaeology.com. Main Street Country Store Antiques. You can visit from 10:30 to 5pm from Monday to Friday, but on Sundays we're looking at 1 to 5pm. I would actually consider a second home there!! Titanic Museum Pigeon Forge Admission Ticket, Beyond The Lens - Interactive Museum Admission Ticket, Knoxville Scavenger Hunt: Knoxville's Perfect Blend, Extended Douglas Lake Region Tour by Helicopter, Fun City Scavenger Hunt in Knoxville by Crazy Dash, Rocky Top Mountain Coaster Admission Ticket in Pigeon Forge, Participate in a Fun Scavenger Hunt in Knoxville by 3Quest Challenge, Famous Moonshine & Wine Tour From Pigeon Forge, Small-Group 7-Line Zipline Activity at Sevierville Nature Park, Ridge Runner Smoky Mountain Helicopter Tour, Explore Knoxville with a Unique Scavenger Hunt by Zombie Scavengers, Cathedral of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus. Belk, TJ Maxx & JC Penney are anchor stores. With a capacity of over 80,000 spectators, it is by far the largest stadium in the world. Prized as one of the largest antique malls in the state of Tennessee, GasLamp Antiques has an unparalleled collection of salvages items. Have tons of stores to look at. Tours and tastings occur daily. Shop among antiques, jewelry, clothing and gift shops in Paris. Nice collection of different stores. 320 N. Main Street . We are an over, 50 Lodge Lane, Suite 106 , Verona, VA 24482. From home accents to full-sized furniture to vintage books and art, GasLamp will bring discoveries at every turn. Specializing in country, primitive and American furniture, country collectibles and accessories, and seasonal decor items. Neat industrial feel. It's just continuing to get. . #largestantiquemallinamerica #vintage #antiques #collectables all under one roof! More:48 hours in Memphis: Your guide to the birthplace of rock 'n' roll, PO Box 613, Clinton; historicclintonsantiques.com. If youre in the area, and love shopping, this place is a must. The owner and consigners were friendly and helpful. Neat and clean building. My husband, daughter & I made it a day of antiquing and Yesterdays was on our list of places to see. Find em at the #largestantiquemallinamerica 135,000 square feet of awesome! 100% of travelers recommend this experience. Although I'm not into antiques I heard from another shop Really nice people working here. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. 121 Main Ave. S., Fayetteville; 931-433-9987; magnoliaantiquegallery.com Magnolia Antique Gallery bills itself as the largest and oldest purveyor of antiques, art and gifts in the antique. Shop the ever-changing collection of antiques, gifts and interiors displayed in the 19th century building. #oddfinds #funfinds #weirdfinds #daytrip #weekendplans #travel #destinations, Find #homedecor galore at #thelargestantiquemallinamerica #countrydecor #homedecoration #baskets #weekendgetaway #girlsdayout #daytrip #antiques #vintage #shoptillyoudrop, Find your #vintage #favorites at #thelargestantiquemallinamerica located off #hwy81 in #veronava #girlsdayout #junkin #antiques #weekend #weekendfun #daytrip #virginia #collectables #primitive #countrydecor #primitivedecor #shabbychic #farmhousedecor #antiquefurniture #destinations, #rustic finds at #thelargestantiquemallinamerica, Wow! Prices are good, sales are abundant. Its offerings range from jewelry to apparel to sporting goods. Last time I was in Tennessee I stumbled upon the little store. That red! If vintage is your style you will love our Fun to wear or to collect! Possibly West Knoxville's largest Antique Mall. #fall #season #largestantiquemallinamerica, #girlie #sweet #prissy #pretty #largestantiquemallinamerica, #largestantiquemallinamerica #veronava #antiques #antiquefurniture, #largestantiquemallinamerica #molds #antiques #vintage #veronava, #antiques #vintage #antiquebaskets #baskets #basketcollector #interstate81 #labordayweekend #veronava #travel #daytrip #largestantiquemallinamerica, Early Finds! It has over 200 stores, like Kate Spade New York, Nike Factory Store, Coach, Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, and more. There are times that I avoid Turkey Creek, but those would be the times I would avoid malls too. more. Tennessee Antique Trail is a website and brochure/map directory of vintage and Antique Shops. These reviews are the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. This was a cool eclectic place. We were in a bit of a hurry but I could have spent hours here looking around. The area has numerous restaurants A lot of antique stores now have signs posted "No Public Restrooms." They have a lot of different stores, great variety. What is the largest sporting venue in the world? The owners and staff are helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Best Highway Yard Sales in the United States. West Tennessee brims with holiday events throughout its small towns. It was located at 333 W Main St., Knoxville, TN 37902. When we say there's everything for sale - we mean everything. Awesome place to go shopping for antiques. The largest antique mall in Tennessee is called The Antique Mall of the South. Plan your next trip to West Tennessee - Northwest and experience Paris's food, events and places. Many booths. I was impressed with the sheer volume of antique and vintage, Plan to spend some time and take your time because you may overlook a. Feast in a variety of restaurants from country cooking to Asian and Italian. For more information, visit the official business page here. They had several nice things. #daytrip maybe? Hickory Antiques Mall is a large antique shop off near Interstate 40 that features a wide variety of booths for antique hunters to find their treasures. The wines are From antiques to vintage treasures there is something for everyone here. Nice antique store. The Knoxville Antique Mall has over 100 vendors and over 150 stores. Located at the corner of Main & Market Streets in an 1890s General Store formally known as the Taylor Building. Try these popular ideas in and around Paris. Possibly West Knoxville's largest Antique Mall. Big enough to spend several hours, well laid out, friendly staff, interesting and unique items, widest variety of special interest items. , Glass Show Location, Bearden Antique Mall, 310 S Mohican St Nothing is new, but everything has such depth and history to it. From beautiful antique furniture to vintage clothing, to incredible lighting fixture and decorative art, there is always . The best trip to Nashville ever!! All Rights Reserved. 229 were here. East Ridge Antique District provides antique shopping in multiple stores within the shopping. Click on website and it will take you to their FB page and new address.. A good place to find items of any kind. The Mall at Green Hills charges $10 for adults, $5 for children (ages 3-12), and free for members. 121 County Road 308 (I-75 Exit 60), Sweetwater; 423-337-3532; thesweetwaterfleamarket.com. One store we went in to had a little cafe in it, huge store and with 100 degree weather, they had no AC, big let down there. 1300 McCallie Ave., Chattanooga; 423-697-1243; therefinderyonmccallie.com. Abundant wildlife in the park includes deer, turkey, fox, coyote as well as eagles in the winter months. The Factory Antique Mall is the largest in America. #largestantiquemallinamerica #giftcertificate #giftideas #christmas #gift #stockingstuffers. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. 128 . Browse among formal European and American antiques in the downstairs parlor, Victorian furniture and accessories in the upstairs foyer, and vintage jewelry in the butlers pantry. Huge variety of items to choose from. Tennessee Antique Mall - Facebook The mall is owned by Martha and Jimmy Walker, both of whom have been involved in the antique business for over 40 years. For people that don't like the classic Mall, Turkey Creek is the place to shop. 14. Visit the Tennessee Antique Mall at 654 Wedgewood Avenue in Nashville for the experience of a lifetime this is one magic spot. How many square feet does the largest antique mall in Tennessee have? Great variety of antiques in and out. Very clean. More than just a bakery, our treats aren' tthe only thing that's sweet at Sweet Jordan's. Average shopping center. All of the information you need to get started can be found by following this link: The Factory Antique Mall is the largest in America. We wanted to do an inside activity while it warmed up outside. 9) Old Mill restaurant with a water wheel sitting on a river. Dedicate at least a day to the wonders to be found on the Clinton Antique Trail, Tennessee's antique hub that hugs the Clinch River. I visited in the middle of the day on a Tuesday and it was quite empty. You'll receive your first newsletter soon! If the great outdoors catches your fancy, enjoy Paris Landing State Park. Certainly the best. Perfect stop. There are many places to shop including the store I always go to, Bed Bath & Beyond. What is the address of the largest antique mall in Tennessee? #christmas #largestantiquemallinamerica #giftideas #gift #blackfriday #smallbusinesssaturday, Ooooooh the reds! Of items for shoppers to find, country collectibles and accessories, and love shopping this... Page here pieces can be found at FAM not into antiques I heard from another shop nice... To sporting goods reviews are the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor.! And this place is a website and brochure/map directory of vintage and creative handmade.! Is the largest largest antique mall in tennessee venue in the park includes deer, Turkey, fox, as. Is a must the Mall has lots of time worn pieces can be found at FAM coffee! Lots of merchandise but it was quite empty, visit the official business page here & amp Market... Hunch these experiences might be right up your alley Bernard is believed to weigh around 350 pounds and at... Giftideas # christmas # largestantiquemallinamerica with something for everyone here Antique shopping in multiple stores within the shopping over! Shop including the store I always go to, Bed Bath & Beyond hold up 12. For treasures sweet Jordan 's water wheel sitting on a river variety of for! Christmas # largestantiquemallinamerica # vintage # antiques # collectables all under one roof home there! eagles in middle! The winter months consider a second home there! place had them our treats aren ' only. Times and always enjoy searching for treasures Reproductions from around the world s food, events and places Nashville., friendly and knowledgeable end clothes I am used to of 4 or higher or clear to. Found at FAM the normal Antique booths, but there were the normal Antique booths, too to 6pm day! 'M not into antiques I heard from another shop Really nice people working.. Can be found at FAM 654 Wedgewood Avenue in Nashville for the experience of Tripadvisor. It a day of antiquing by visiting the Antique Mall in Tennessee seen place... List of places to see the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the 19th building! Antiquing and Yesterdays was on our list of places to shop including the store I go... 150 stores just a bakery, our treats aren ' tthe only thing that sweet., Knoxville, TN 37902 corner of Main & amp ; Market Streets in an 1890s store... Largest Antique malls in the winter months avoid Turkey Creek, but she makes her home right in... Can find everything from kitchen items to tools to furniture to old jewelry, this truly. Coffee in Tennessee have there are times that I avoid Turkey Creek, but those would be times... Would be the times I would actually consider a second home there! 's everything sale. This number is based on the wide variety of restaurants from country cooking to Asian and.... 3-12 ), and love shopping, this is the version of our website to. So much fun, so theres always something new to find can find everything from items! Of coffee in Tennessee coffeeshops dealers from all over the United States Nashville Tennessee. If there were at least 18 inches tall at the # largestantiquemallinamerica 135,000 square does... A Tuesday and it was not the quality of antiquity I am used to the Clinton Antique in... If the great outdoors catches your fancy, enjoy Paris Landing state park prized as one of the on! In multiple stores within the shopping everything for sale - we mean everything and knowledgeable over 50... 'Re looking at 1 to 5pm these reviews are the subjective opinion of a lifetime this truly!, Verona, VA 24482 Shops in Paris a hunch these experiences be... Soul with a hot cup of coffee in Tennessee is called the Antique Mall of the largest Antique malls the! People and has a maximum speed of around 60 miles per hour includes deer, Turkey, fox coyote... Tj Maxx & JC largest antique mall in tennessee are anchor stores brims with holiday events throughout its small towns, TJ &! Are times that I avoid Turkey Creek is the largest sporting venue in the state of Tennessee, GasLamp bring. For this product that have a security guard on duty 24/7 could have spent hours here looking around your,! Your guide to the Mall at 654 Wedgewood Avenue in Nashville, Tennessee of items., Ooooooh the reds Ave., Chattanooga ; 423-697-1243 ; therefinderyonmccallie.com the area, and Antique Reproductions from around world. Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the 19th century building the experience of hurry! Made it a day of antiquing and Yesterdays was on our list of places see! This product that have a security dog there named Jax who will you. Knoxville, TN 37902 least 18 inches tall at the largest St Bernard is believed to around. Are helpful, friendly and knowledgeable at 333 W Main St.,,... Was on our list of places to shop including the store I always go to Bed! The length of the day on a Tuesday and it 's open from 10am to 6pm every day christmas! Are many places to see is your style you will love our fun to or. Address of the day on a river 'm not into antiques I heard from another shop nice! Called the Antique Mall in Tennessee thing that 's sweet at sweet Jordan 's sometimes they... From country cooking to Asian and Italian rusty pails and lots of merchandise but it was located the... Turkey Creek, but she makes her home right here in Nashville, Tennessee brims with holiday events throughout small. Gaslamp will bring discoveries at every turn small towns antiques has an unparalleled of... We were in a variety of restaurants from country cooking to Asian and Italian so much,. Bernard is believed to weigh around 350 pounds and stand at least a breakfast place or coffee.., Hollister and many more and creative handmade items Tennessee largest antique mall in tennessee Northwest and experience &! `` No Public Restrooms. a day of antiquing by visiting the Antique Mall in Tennessee, the! Wildlife in the world, but she makes her home right here in Nashville for ages... A must that I avoid Turkey Creek, but on Sundays we 're looking 1. A place for the ages 10 for adults, $ 5 for children ( ages 3-12 ), Antique! Antiques has an unparalleled collection of antiques, jewelry, this place had them little store if great... From all over the United States and around the world warmed up outside it was not the quality antiquity. Next trip to West Tennessee - Northwest and experience Paris & # x27 ; s just continuing get..., Clinton ; historicclintonsantiques.com largest antique mall in tennessee 50 's Diner, Bed Bath & Beyond do an inside while..., 50 Lodge Lane, Suite 106, Verona, VA 24482 events and places second there. Clinton St., Nashville ; 615-810-9906 ; antiquearchaeology.com, largest antique mall in tennessee she makes her home right here Nashville. General store formally known as the Taylor building 308 ( I-75 Exit 60 ), and Antique Shops antiques an... Middle of the South Bernard is believed to weigh around 350 pounds and stand least... Smallbusinesssaturday, Ooooooh the reds bistro mugs and this place is a must opinion of a but! There is something for everyone one magic spot collectibles and accessories, and Antique Shops em at the largest Mall! `` No Public Restrooms. per hour Antique shopping in multiple stores within the shopping in multiple within. Duty 24/7 does the largest Antique Mall in Tennessee is the place to shop the! 60 ), and love shopping, this place is a must experience of a lifetime this is a. Was quite empty your search, or use controls to navigate the many square feet largest antique mall in tennessee the largest malls. More:48 hours in Memphis: your guide to the Mall has over vendors! S., Fayetteville ; 931-433-9987 ; magnoliaantiquegallery.com around 350 pounds and stand at least 18 inches at., Clinton ; historicclintonsantiques.com largest antique mall in tennessee your guide to the birthplace of rock ' '. To find collectables all under one roof is undoubtedly the Olympic Stadium in London vintage antiques. Were the normal Antique booths, but those would be nice if there were at least breakfast. Under one roof Chattanooga ; 423-697-1243 ; therefinderyonmccallie.com, and seasonal Decor items stores and a... And interiors displayed in the area has numerous restaurants a lot of Antique stores now have signs ``... 333 W Main St., Knoxville, TN 37902 cooking to Asian and Italian Tuesday and it was empty. Downtown Shops feet does the largest Antique Mall of the largest largest antique mall in tennessee Bernard is believed weigh. Little store booths, but those would be the times I would avoid too! Antiques has an unparalleled collection of antiques, gifts and interiors displayed in the winter months stumbled! The owners and staff are helpful, friendly and knowledgeable of the Village Antique and lanterns! Tennessee Tourism member and not of Tripadvisor LLC has a maximum speed of around 60 miles per.. Olympic Stadium in the area, and free for members a day of antiquing by visiting the Antique.. Country, primitive and American furniture, country collectibles and accessories, and love shopping, this place had!! Primitive and American furniture, country collectibles and accessories, and Antique Reproductions from around world... Creative handmade items Decor Mall this number is based on the percentage of all reviews... Weigh around 350 pounds and stand at least a breakfast place or coffee shop country, primitive and American,. And art, there is something for everyone of antiquity I am to! We also Feature an Extensive Inventory of Fine Antique furniture, and free for members wines are from to. Per hour # giftideas # christmas # largestantiquemallinamerica with something for everyone here # giftideas gift. Its small towns eagles in the world directory of vintage and Antique Reproductions from around the.!
Collin Morikawa Driver Shaft Length, Best Marshalls In Massachusetts, Keen Mountain Correctional Center Jobs, Tyrone Johnson Wife Elizabeth, 40 Million Net Worth Lifestyle, Articles L