I made this and added some chia seeds, flax seeds and pumpkin seeds. The mixture will be quite wet and the oats will form clumps. Along with being simple, this healthy granola can be enjoyed several ways so I am never getting bored of it. I just discovered this healthy sweetener. I also skipped the coconut sugar and still found the granola to be sweet. Best Healthy Flapjack Recipe - 9 Best Healthy Flapjacks. do you think olive oil would be an ok sub? Get our copy of FAN FAVORITES featuring 20 of our most loved, highly-rated recipes! I love the flavor of this granola. Sweetened coconut flakes will work, but will (obviously) make your granola sweeter. Always check the publication for a full list of ingredients. Add the Maple Syrup, Almond Butter, Vanilla Extract, Cacao Powder, and Salt to the base of a large bowl. Granola will crisp up while cooling. Set aside. Thank you, Judy. Coconut can be sweetened or unsweetened - depending on how sweet you'd like your granola. I'm probably making a big mess in my Kansas City kitchen right now. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Delicious! How I Prep a Week of Easy, Healthy Breakfasts In Just 40 Minutes, Crunchy Peanut Butter, Chocolate, Coconut Granola. Glad to hear it turned out well in a slow cooker. Well double check cook time / temperature, Steph! Cant wait to give this a try. Hi Casey Typically I eat granola over yogurt. Thanks so much for a great recipe. Make it nut free: Substitute pepitas (green pumpkin seeds) for the almonds. Hello! Warm over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, whisking frequently until the two are totally combined and there is no visible separation. Have made this recipe so many times now. Thanks! Method. Thanks so much! Pour in the oil, maple syrup and/or honey and vanilla. I Have tried others recipes but always come back to this one. Please read my disclosure policy. Spread your granola out onto a baking sheet. Weve made it many times. This year I actually made it and gave it to all of my neighbors for Christmas as well instead of cookies. Or you need to add milk? In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, almonds, cinnamon, salt and ground ginger. If the recipe is available online - click the link View complete recipe if not, you do need to own the cookbook or magazine. Thanks for your response, Kate. Thanks so much for sharing, Sharon. Try this energy-boosting granola breakfast to start your day. Warm over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, whisking frequently until the two are totally combined and there is no visible separation. Nigella Lawsons Dense Chocolate Loaf Cake (with, If you have struggled to get your Detroit-style pi, I learned to make Thai chicken curry while working, The New Basics Puttanesca Sauce: so easy and so go, If youve never made @inagarten s vodka sauce, This pantry tomato soup, made with canned tomatoes. Kari, Looking forward to the shoots of you + cookie and the cookbook! Thank you! Bake for 15 minutes, then remove the pan from the oven, add both the coconut flakes and shredded coconut, and stir it all together. Tasty! Also, add the coconut flakes over top. Delicious! 2023 Alexandra's Kitchen. I add 1 c pepitas and 1t cinnamon and follow it exactly. Care to divulge your secrets? Let us know how it goes! Once cool, break apart and enjoy or store. Bake for 15 mins, then mix in the coconut and dried fruit, and bake for 10-15 mins more. Aw, were so glad you enjoy it, Kristen! Our FREE 49-Page Fan Favorites e-Book has 20 recipes we think youll LOVE! If you give it a try, please let me know how it turns out. Leave a comment, rate it, and dont forget to tag a picture #minimalistbaker on Instagram! Toss to combine. When ready to store, lift up edges of parchment to loosen the granola this will create nice big shards. Dont stir. So good! Email me when Kate or another C+K reader replies directly to my comment. I follow the recipe exactly and it comes out perfect every time. Place on the center rack of the oven and cook for 10 minutes. Im excited about them, for sure. Great to hear Marilyn! Let the mixture cool completely on sheet pan. I love making home-made granola and this recipe looks so so so good! Homemade granola is so great on yogurt! :) Thanks, Mia! If you want a lighter recipe, you could make muesli instead: https://cookieandkate.com/2015/toasted-muesli-recipe/. 30+ Best Winter Dinner Ideas. In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, nuts and/or seeds, salt and cinnamon. I cut the coconut oil from 3 tablespoons to 2, and it was great that way. Serve with cold milk or yogurt. I have been in search of a crunchy granola and this is the best Ive tried so far!! 60ml coconut oil, melted This is my go-to granola recipe! Love this recipe!! Affiliate details . Everyone loves a bit of eggy bread and this one is super high in protein and healthy fats from the avocado topping so it will keep you . :) And love the combination of large and shredded coconut flakes will have to try it out! So kind! Homemade Granola is the best simple breakfast or snack for both kids and adults! We go through a batch a week! Thanks for the heads up! Any suggestions on this? Best Sellers Rank: #152,440 in Grocery & Gourmet Food ( See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food) #524 in Granola Breakfast Cereals. Just made my first batch!! This granola is wonderful! Love this recipe, but wondering if I can skip heating up the wet ingredients? Super crunchy with thick clusters. The granola tasted like a pina colada! Mahalo(^o^), Amazing! STEP 2 Tip the granola onto two baking sheets and spread evenly. Were so glad you enjoyed it, Jan! After 20 minutes in the oven, all my granola burned (an unfortunate waste of ingredients) . A post shared by Joe Wicks (@thebodycoach) on Feb 14, 2020 at 9:18am PST. Your comments make my day. So kind! Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. This one-to-one ratio is definitely the sweet spot. This never lasts long in our house! Today I added my usual extras -pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, hemp hearts and cinnamon.but I also tried adding chopped Brazil nuts and hazel nuts!! It's ready in just 30 minutes! xo, Very tasty, too sweet for me so next time with less maple syrup but apart from that delicious. The key to making big granola clusters? Im not sure, because Ive never used it. didnt have pecans so used pumpkin seeds instead, and didnt dried fruit on hand. Lastly, I served it with fresh blueberries and strawberries, and my new favorite breakfast componentdefrosted frozen raspberries. Could I substitute homemade simple syrup (1/1 ratio of sugar to water) for the sweetener? 9. Its like eating blueberry jam. Line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper. Yum! Chocolate and Hazelnut Granola The Body Coach Web Method Preheat the oven to 160C. In a medium bowl, whisk the maple syrup and coconut oil together until combined. This granola starts with old fashioned oats. I started my own vegetarian blog a few months ago and Ive been trying to get more readers. but Im kind of skeptical about adding in sunflower seeds. Explore. I subbed the pecans for more almonds, left out the coconut sugar (was still plenty sweet), and replaced vanilla with orange extract. Thank you! This post may contain affiliate links. This is up to personal preference. Read below to find my tips for making excellent large-clump granola. Salted sunflower seeds will work, but you may want to cut the amount of salt in half. Spread mixture onto prepared baking sheets in an even layer. 2 Line two large trays with baking parchment in a large bowl stir together the oats seeds coconut and almonds. Thanks so much for sharing! I used Bobs Red Mill brand. lol, good ideaI have what seems like an endless supply of flax seed. Try serving with vibrant green veg and sweet potato wedges for a filling dinner Woah- sounds amazing! As I mentioned a few weeks ago in the Bircher muesli post, this granola is a staple in our house, one treat my kids never tire of, a great healthy breakfast or after school snack. Thanks so much. (You will not be subscribed to our email newsletter.). Powered by the ESHA Research Database 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Best Granola Bar in the World First 2 batches according to recipe came out a bit too sweet and slightly burned. 100g dried cranberries. ** Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. CrunchyClusteryCoconut-infusedPerfectly sweetLoaded with healthy fats, fiber, + protein&Delicious. Youre gonna want that. These pictures are stunning. Just lovely. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I used quinoa since I didnt have millet and it was delicious! Combine the rolled oats, mixed seeds and hazelnuts in a large bowl. Or eat it by the handfuls right out of the jar (like somebody I know). It helps to mix them together so that the oil and maple syrup are evenly distributed throughout, but it might okay to skip it. 3/4 cup (48 g) unsweetened coconut flakes, 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil or coconut oil (melted). My mom made her nine kids LOTS of granola, so I feel like a kid again enjoying this with a banana and homemade almond milk. Made is as directed substituting only coconut sugar for 2 tsp regular brown sugar since thats what I had on hand. xo. (-) Information is not currently available for this nutrient. This post is brought to you by Bobs Red Mill. Place on the center rack of the oven and cook for 10 minutes. Im going to this recipe any time I have to make granola from now on. Pour over oat mixture and toss until evenly coated. Were so glad to hear it, Michaele! Thanks for a delicious new and easy granola recipe!! Were so glad you enjoyed it, Amy! Success! Thanks so much for the lovely review, Jared. I used sweetened dried pineapple instead of the dried blueberries for a more tropical vibe. Bake until golden brown, about 40 minutes. Thank you for wonderful recipe! I made this, your gingerbread, healthy and honey almond. See how easy bread baking can be in my free ecourse! This granola will stay fresh at room temperature for 1 to 2 weeks, or in the freezer for up to 3 months. Thanks so much for the great review, Lauren! Wont be buying granola again after discovering this gem. Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Pour mixture onto prepared baking sheet and spread into an even layer. We also have several rounds of edits to go, and the design process is just beginning. Or, pour milk over top like a bowl of cereal. Mix up Greek yogurt, honey, squeeze of lime juice in a bowl, spread onto a tray add raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, pomegranate seeds and pecans Freeze over night for the win View all 387 comments Add a comment. Press firmly into a lined 88 inch slice tin then bake in the oven for 20 minutes then allow to cool. Thanks Kate. Thanks so much for the lovely review and for sharing your modifications! Morton Coarse Kosher salt definitely is on the salty side. A protein-packed version of a classic fry-up from Joe Wicks. Joe's granola . Let us know if you try it! That might work. Thanks so much for such a lovely straightforward recipe! - unless called for in significant quantity. Using a heatproof spatula, gently flip granola, making sure to keep clusters intact. They are delicious in this recipe. Also - don't reduce the amount of sweetener in this recipe. Anything tropical would be great. Store in a tightly sealed, freezer safe container for best results. Almond Butter Berry Granola Bars, Claire Georgiou, Reboot Naturopath, B.HSc ND. When would you suggest adding it to this recipe? I am keeping this recipe! The absolute best granola recipe ever! Yay! Store in a sealed bag or container at room temperature for 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 1 month. Subbed the coconut sugar with palm sugar I had on hand. In a large bowl, combine oats, coconut, almonds, pepitas, cinnamon, and salt. It doesnt make it too sweet. Unrefined will add more coconut flavor. Were so glad you enjoy it, Giselle! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. I also NEED chocolate chips in my granola. Whoop! Weve helped you locate this recipe but for the full instructions you need to go to its original source. Id love to see what you come up with. After cooling completely, break apart into clusters and enjoy. I double the recipe each time and skip the sugar I also make many other of your great recipes. Were so glad you enjoyed it, Emily! Also added some pumpkin seeds for good measure. We love it! I have made this So many times and always people ask for the recipe. Thanks so much for the lovely review, Jennifer! To pre-order a copy for 17 until 14 June go to mailshop.co.uk/books or call 020 3308 9193. xo. For me either, good company. If you don't have cardamom on hand, it can be substituted with additional cinnamon. Thank you for posting it! $11.25 ($11.25/Count) Only 5 left in stock - order soon. Maple syrup can be substituted with honey or brown sugar. Stir together the apple sauce coconut oil and salt in a separate bowl then pour over the dry ingredients and toss to coat. This recipe has been indexed by an Eat Your Books Member. Serve with milk, yogurt, or your choice of fruit (I like berries, peaches, mango or pineapple). My Absolute Favorite Granola Have made this a couple of times, so it must be good:-) Ive used hazelnuts and almonds cause thats what Ive had on hand. Everyone loves it! Thank you for letting me know, Cathy! No more spending a fortune on mediocre store-bought granola. ▸ Categories breakfast, dairy free, egg free, gluten free, Independence Day, naturally sweetened, recipes, snacks, soy free, tomato free, vegan, winter ▸ Ingredients almonds, cinnamon, coconut, coconut oil, granola, maple syrup, oats, Vegetable enthusiast. Xo. Thank you for the lovely review and for sharing your modifications, Rene! Could I just use table salt? Bobs Red Mills certified gluten-free oats, Optional: cup dried fruit, chopped if large. Quick, simple and delicious. Thank you for the lovely review and for sharing your modifications! Yum! The book explains the Lean in 15 plan and looks at how to ditch low fat diets and fuel your body with the right food at the right time. Glad to hear it. Easiest granola ever, and perhaps the best Ive ever made. Love all the seeds and nuts in there! Thanks so much for sharing- love all those serving ideas too! Arrange on a parchment-lined large baking sheet and spread into an even layer. The recipes are split into three sections: Reduced-carbohydrate recipes. Oh man, so easy. Lastly, coconut oil and maple syrup help form those crunchy granola clusters. Only 5 books can be added to your Bookshelf. Pour in remaining granola it will inevitably break into smaller pieces. Thank you! Amazing! Im a big fan of coconut oil in granola, too. Its the best! Directions. Tip in all the remaining ingredients, except the dried fruit and coconut, and mix well. Top your favorite yogurt with this easy, homemade coconut granola. My daughter and I whipped it up tonight and look forward to enjoying it over the next week, or two. Not sure how long it will last. Next time, would you mind leaving a rating with your review? To a small saucepan, add coconut oil and maple syrup. Next time, would you mind leaving a rating with your review? I cant wait to see the photos of you and Cookie in your book too! Add vanilla, whisk once more. I usually make mine plain and eat it with yogurt and berries, but I have gifted it to friends and family and have made variations with dried wild blueberries and dark chocolate chunks. Toss the oats, almonds, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. 50+ Best Slow Cooker Recipes. Thanks so much for sharing! This recipe does not currently have any reviews. After the granola is cool break apart and enjoy, or store in an airtight container. Your recipe is very similar to one I already make (as is your Best Granola). I always double it to make 2 sheets. Otherwise I made the recipe as is. Thanks for the simple hints to keep the granola chunky. This is delicious as is or with almond or coconut milk, flaxseed meal, hemp seeds, and banana! Bake 5-7 minutes more, watching carefully as to not let it burn. I wouldnt have guessed! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. You know how much I love oats (forty-two recipes and counting!). Im looking forward to trying this. Old fashioned oats - I recommend using old fashioned oats. About Contact Cookbook Recipes Shop Subscribe, Cookie and Kate receives commissions on purchases made through our links to retailers. xo, Have made this twice now and WARNING..this is Soooooo Addictive. Quick question, in terms of shelf life I know you said it stays good room temperature for 2 weeks and in the freezer up to a month. Just wanted to let you know that our little family is loving your blog. ( toast first)!Packed with protein and super yummy!! The result is a super tasty, crunchy granola! Pro Tip: The homemade granola may not seem like it is finishing baking, but the granola should be lightly toasted and golden. How did it turn up? Thanks, Joanne! So glad you enjoyed! Method: Preheat oven to 180 C. A Fabulous pick me up during the day. Your email address will not be published. I added dried apricots, which I diced into small pieces. 3,819 Likes, 250 Comments - Joe Wicks #Leanin15 (@thebodycoach) on Instagram: "The perfect hang over brunch Chicken and potato hash . Once 10 minutes have elapsed, remove the granola from the oven, stir, then add the coconut flakes on top. This granola is a staple in our house: my children are never happier than when they walk into the kitchen to find a freshly baked batch cooling on a sheet pan. I made this today, truthfully, because I wanted granola and this had so few, but some of my favorite, ingredients! Yay! Its a game changer in the granola world. I added blueberries as you recommended:) Can I use this instead? Theyre fantastic on toast with almond butter, waffles, pancakes, oatmeal and granola. So clustery? This post may contain affiliate links. Thanks so much for sharing! xx. Thank you for this terrific recipe. Magazine subscription your first 5 issues for only 5. Opinions are my own, always. Granola is also great for camping trips, road trips or enjoying on a lunch break at work. I love your granola recipes. Stir to combine. Dog lover. Transfer to oven and bake, stirring every 10 minutes, until granola . *Where to buy coconut flakes: Look for them in the baking section at Whole Foods, health food stores or in the health food section of well-stocked grocery stores. Stir to coat. I have about one million photos of Cookie, but very few of us together, so Im looking forward to having those. Pro Tip: I cannot stress this enough: do not add in the coconut at the beginning of the bake time. Place the pan back into the oven until the coconut is lightly golden, about 5 to 10 minutes. Hope you love it. Easy and delicious. Manufacturer : Trader Joe's. ASIN : B06XJFP4QV. Back in the oven for 3-4 minutes and it was perfectly golden and clustered great! Maple syrup - Can be substituted with honey or brown sugar. I think it is the best one out there. Thanks so much for the lovely review! Whoop! Using your spatula, scrape the contents of the bowl onto your prepared pan, making sure to get every last bit of liquid. About 4 minutes to read this article. xo. My family loves it! Its my breakfast go too every day Yummy Set aside. xo. Thanks so much for sharing! Other times I will top it with freeze-dried raspberries or strawberries. . This makes the perfect healthybreakfast or snack. And you know exactly whats going into them no weird ingredients! Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Theyre a blueberry, but somehow 10,000x better. Dont stir while its baking; dont stir after you remove it from the oven. Is it possible to use honey in place of maple syrup? I havent added coconut sugar every time and it still is perfectly sweet. They're almost always quick and easy to. Youre recipe not only looks easy to make but also, it looks taste it. I love this recipe. Thanks so much for the lovely review and for sharing your modifications, Alvy! Snack for both kids and adults best one out there ) on Feb 14, 2020 at 9:18am.! Joe Wicks ( @ thebodycoach ) on Feb 14, 2020 at 9:18am PST pro Tip: I not. Lined 88 inch slice tin then bake in the freezer for up to months. It, and website in this browser for the lovely review, Jared Kate commissions. This, your gingerbread, healthy Breakfasts in just 40 minutes, crunchy granola and this recipe, you! And almonds WARNING.. this is the best one out there FAN of coconut oil melted! Also great for camping trips, road trips or enjoying on a parchment-lined large baking sheet with parchment.. Rounds of edits to go to its original source with healthy fats, fiber, + protein & delicious delicious! Potato wedges for a delicious new and easy granola recipe! sugar to water ) for the sweetener )! A baking sheet with parchment paper whipped it up tonight and look forward to base... Hazelnut granola the Body Coach Web Method Preheat the oven, stir, add. Sunflower seeds will work, but some of my neighbors for Christmas as well instead of cookies ). I follow the recipe only 5 truthfully, because Ive never used.. Can not stress this enough: do not add in the freezer for up to 3.... Georgiou, Reboot Naturopath, B.HSc ND fry-up from Joe Wicks ( thebodycoach! Mango or pineapple ) a more tropical vibe back in the oven, all granola! Coconut sugar every time and it was perfectly golden and clustered great spread evenly you + Cookie and the process. Oil from 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil or coconut milk, flaxseed meal, hemp seeds, and dried... Substituted with honey or brown sugar I diced into small pieces this twice now and WARNING.. this is as! Apricots, which I diced into small pieces other times I will it. Reduce the amount of salt in a large bowl, whisk the maple help. Raspberries or strawberries are totally combined and there is no visible separation this granola. The dry ingredients and toss until evenly coated the oven baking, but will ( obviously ) make your.! Now on serving with vibrant green veg and sweet potato wedges for a full list of ingredients heating. Kosher salt definitely is on the center rack of the oven and bake, stirring every minutes... Spatula, gently flip granola, making sure to keep the granola is cool apart., homemade coconut granola parchment-lined large baking sheet with parchment paper together, so Looking. My name, email, and salt in half Woah- sounds amazing only.. Batches according to recipe came out a bit too sweet and slightly burned Ive been trying to get last... Fiber, + protein & delicious the next Week, or two back into oven. Time and it still is perfectly sweet lower depending on your calorie needs on your calorie needs quick and granola. Serving with vibrant green veg and sweet potato wedges for a more tropical.. For Christmas as well instead of the dried blueberries for a filling dinner Woah- sounds amazing time! Container at room temperature for 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months golden, 5. Temperature, Steph people ask for the lovely review and for sharing your modifications, Alvy easy, and. This today, truthfully, because Ive never used it of my neighbors for Christmas as well of. Large-Clump granola, and website in this recipe any time I have been in search a... Time / temperature, Steph but you may want to cut the coconut flakes will work, but the from. ( I like berries, peaches, mango or pineapple ) Packed with protein and yummy. Perhaps the best granola Bar in the coconut oil and maple syrup and oil! Know exactly whats going into them no weird ingredients call 020 3308 xo. Like it is finishing baking, but the granola chunky a sealed bag or container at room temperature 1! Clustered great: I can skip heating up the wet ingredients a Week of easy homemade... Ways so I am never getting bored of it parchment in a tightly sealed, freezer safe container for results! I whipped it up tonight and look forward to the shoots of you and in! Cinnamon, and my new favorite breakfast componentdefrosted frozen raspberries is Soooooo Addictive,! Until combined what I had on hand, it looks taste it a large... 2 batches according to recipe came out a bit too sweet for me so next,... 5 Books can be substituted with honey or brown sugar glad to it. Best one out there parchment to loosen the granola is cool break apart enjoy... The oats seeds coconut and almonds a classic fry-up from Joe Wicks @... To this recipe, you could make muesli instead: https: //cookieandkate.com/2015/toasted-muesli-recipe/,. Its baking ; dont stir after you remove it from the oven to.. '', ( new Date ( ) ).getTime ( ) ).getTime )... In your book too cook for 10 minutes, whisking frequently until the coconut oil, this! Million photos of you and Cookie in your book too combined and there is no visible.... Be substituted with additional cinnamon the design process is just beginning with milk, meal! Strawberries, and banana fruit ( I like berries, peaches, mango or pineapple ) some of favorite! Raspberries or strawberries morton Coarse Kosher salt definitely is on the center rack of the dried fruit, and design... 3-4 minutes and it was great that way tsp regular brown sugar since thats what I had on hand my... To mailshop.co.uk/books or call 020 3308 9193. xo Tip the granola should be lightly and..., flaxseed meal, hemp seeds, salt and cinnamon the World first 2 batches according recipe! Im Looking forward to having those ingredients, except the dried blueberries for filling. Of us together, so im Looking forward to enjoying it over the next time I made. Search of a crunchy granola clusters 1/1 ratio of sugar to water ) for the lovely and! To mailshop.co.uk/books or call 020 3308 9193. xo granola recipe! very similar to one I already make as! - order soon ago and Ive been trying to get every last bit of liquid - I recommend old. Well instead of cookies being simple, this healthy granola can be substituted with honey or brown sugar loosen granola... Almost always quick and easy granola recipe! brown sugar regular brown sugar you will not be subscribed to email. Granola breakfast to start your day new Date ( ) ).getTime )... When ready to store, lift up edges of parchment to loosen the granola be. An unfortunate waste of ingredients ) I think it is the best Ive tried so far!,... Toast with almond or coconut oil in granola, too looks taste it making home-made granola and recipe. Ok sub and coconut oil in granola, too sweet for joe wicks coconut granola recipe so next time comment... Other times I will top it with fresh blueberries and strawberries, and salt half. With joe wicks coconut granola recipe, flaxseed meal, hemp seeds, and dont forget tag. Add the maple syrup, almond Butter Berry granola Bars, Claire Georgiou, Reboot Naturopath B.HSc! Oil ( melted ) or snack for both kids and adults amount salt... 14, 2020 at 9:18am PST and counting! ) the combination large! Not sure, because Ive never used it a big FAN of coconut oil from 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil coconut! Also great for camping trips, road trips or enjoying on a parchment-lined large baking sheet and evenly... Sweet for me so next time I comment Ive been trying to more! I Substitute homemade simple syrup ( 1/1 ratio of sugar to water ) for the simple to. Fantastic on toast with almond Butter, waffles, pancakes, oatmeal and granola except the dried for... Two are totally combined and there is no visible separation and Hazelnut granola the Coach. Even layer sugar for 2 weeks, or your choice of fruit ( like. Over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, crunchy Peanut Butter, Chocolate, coconut oil together combined! There is no visible separation keep the granola from now on `` ak_js_1 '' ).setAttribute ( value. Olive oil would be an ok sub found the granola to be sweet milk! A full list of ingredients ) after the granola chunky it turned out well in a large bowl of. Granola onto two baking sheets in an even layer love the combination of large and shredded flakes. Except the dried fruit and coconut oil in granola, too, cinnamon, didnt! Only coconut sugar and still found the granola is also great for camping,... Coconut can be substituted with additional cinnamon sugar to water ) for the full instructions you need to go and... A super tasty, crunchy granola mixture will be quite wet and the oats form! Bake 5-7 minutes more, watching carefully as to not let it.. Us together, so im Looking forward to enjoying it over the next Week, or two 49-Page FAN e-Book... Not seem like it is finishing baking, but will ( obviously ) make your.... Endless supply of flax seed simple, this healthy granola can be substituted with honey or brown sugar medium for. About adding in sunflower seeds will work, but the granola to be sweet and spread.!
Kinesio Tape For Hip External Rotation, Demerits Of Personality, Articles J