If you want to reach Chase credit card customer service by telephone, the phone number to call is: 1-800-432-3117. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Click Contact Us at the bottom right of the Event Details page and click Email Us. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. Fans hoping to see one of six previews and three televised shows at the Liverpool ACC will need to head to Ticketmasters website from noon on Tuesday. Replying to. Whats the code to get Citi presale tickets and Citi preferred tickets? We value your privacy. It does not store any personal data. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Web2nd Floor, Alexander House, Church Path, Woking, GU21 6EJ. Adding tickets to an existing order. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. I purchased these 8 tickets and then saw that there was an error on the site. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. I purchased basketball tickets totaling almost $300 after all the fees to find out at the event door they were voided. I once made a mistake; buying tickets for the wrong venue and they quickly refunded my money. For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our Find us:Online http://www.ticketmaster.co.ukFacebook https://www.facebook.com/TicketmasterUKTwitter https://twitter.com/TicketmasterUKInstagram https://www.instagram.com/TicketmasterUK Ticketmaster is an international brand. Sent numerous emails for help with no response! How do I speak to a human at Ticketmaster? I REPEATWE HAVE RECEIVED NOTHING FROM THE SALE. Is ticketmaster customer service 24 hours? We do NOT currently have a direct email route for this company but we are working on it. If you donot have your reference number to track your order, please readhere. WebSend us a message Contact our agents about your booking, and we'll reply as soon as possible. Tickets will only be available to purchase via Ticketmaster UK We can only access bookings for events in England, Scotland and Wales, so if you've booked for an This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. 2023-02-14; Ticketmaster Smart Queue 2020-01-13; How do I transfer tickets? WebLog into your account using this link: Go to my orders On the My Events page, choose the order you need help with Then click See Details to get to the Event Details page Once you are there, click the 'Contact Us' button. I contact them and they say "You need to fill out the tax info". ai thinker esp32 cam datasheet Its likely our team will then need to direct message you to obtain the necessary account and booking details related to your question. Brilliant App but even more so a brilliant company that doesnt rip you off! Ticketmaster is a global company dedicated to providing tickets and information on sporting events, gigs, musical concerts, theatre and drama, festivals and more.Ticketmaster Phone Numbers: How do I get a refund on a non refundable concert ticket? It is up to the organizer to decide how these measures are applied. Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. It is not automated it is an actually person who speaks to you to get the problem sorted. We should have sought to sell them independently, because Ticketmaster is not paying our portion owed from the sale. Whats the phone number for Ticketmaster customer service? A Gannett Company. If I was unable to use the tickets I purchased I want the money back. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". Webwhat does ticketmaster show on bank statementmary calderon quintanilla 27 februari, 2023 / i list of funerals at luton crematorium / av / i list of funerals at luton crematorium / av The original seller has the right to revoke the tickets. Get the latest version to access all the available Ticketmaster features to buy and manage your tickets. 3-day returns: We share our expertise with companies who want to change the way they look at complaints. Cardmember Services. Companies displayed may pay us to be Authorized or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. First, they make it sound so easy. Update: returned an hour later, finally able to complete the sale but the good seats were all taken. After 5 days of fruitless messaging, they finally agreed to call me, but only to offer the same 'read off a page' statement with NO MANAGEMENT, NO SOLUTIONS, NO FIX TO THE SITUATION. contact the editor here. Login or create a Ticketmaster account in advance, before tickets go on sale. Tickets will go on general sale this Friday, March 3 at 9am on www.gigsandtours.com / www.ticketmaster.co.uk. Why would they charge me for tickets they said were taken by the time I hit submit. Instead, we have set out to make it as easy as possible for you to get results. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Click the button to transfer tickets and follow the simple steps onscreen to transfer to your friends. Web If its been canceled, chances are youre going to get your refund automatically. Copyright 2022 Consumers Unified LLC. Ticketmaster phone number and email address for customer service inquiries, site information and to buy tickets for Broadway shows. I purchased tickets 3 years ago on February 7th 2020 before covid for a comedy show for Mike Epps at The Saban in Beverly Hills, Ca for July 2020. Eurovision tickets for nine live shows will go on sale next week. I must go on-line yet if your website isn't working what am I supposed to do? Most questions can be answered here without the need to speak to an advisor. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. Find your favourite tickets on the go. View event details, seat maps and directions. Ticketmaster has been the go-to place to find great concert and event tickets for two decades now, and recently it joined with Live Nation to make the experience even better. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. I accidentally order 2 sets of tickets because I got an error when I ordered the first 2 tickets (dont worry this doesnt happen all the time trust me I know I order all the time). Phone: 800-653-8000 (toll free) Phone: 800-745-3000 (for help on ticket sales) Phone: 866-448-7849 (Ticketmaster Express). Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place. The listed seller needs to refund the money and Ticketmaster needs to refund the damn fees! Northern Ireland Ticketmaster Customer number 0870 243 4455 Contact is available 09: 00-08: 00, Monday Friday, 10: 00-04: 00, Saturday Sunday. They will eventually answer, but only with the repetitive 'read off a sheet' answer that you need to verify your account or put your account back in, or add another accountetc, etc, etc. ET and Saturday and Sunday between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. No, Postmates Gift Card are digital, and they are not printable. Friday March 24 London, The O2 Arena. Tickets will be on sale from midday GMT on Tuesday 7th March These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. How can I talk to someone from Live Nation? What should you do if you have an unsuccessful call with ticketmaster? WebHow we can help you with your issue with Ticketmaster UK We do NOT currently have a direct email route for this company but we are working on it. To get the sales agent say representative at any time to the automated telephone prompter system. The Ticketmaster app is the best way to discover and buy tickets for thousands of live music, sport, theatre, comedy, arts and family events, festivals and attractions. This Tweet is unavailable. Yup. So much grief yet they were probably quick to take the buyer's money and deposit it for themselves. To track your order please ensure that the correct reference number is entered along with one of the following; Post code, full telephone number or last 4 digits of the payment card. It is so quick and very easy to use. I can't see my Resale order in My Account. If you are dissatisfied with the response provided you can Something should be done about them. It says to go back to my account for updates. Start protecting consumers, not giant corporations. To track your order please ensure that the correct reference number is entered along with one of the following; Post code, full telephone number or last 4 digits of the payment card. Midfield general opens up on role of being Hull City's Mr Versatile, City's midfield has had many different faces this season under three different managers, Woman dies after falling down care home stairs, suffering 'catastrophic' head injury, The 89-year-old was found unconscious at the bottom of a flight of stairs by a care worker, Matt Hancock says he is victim of 'massive betrayal and breach of trust', Mr Hancock said: I am hugely disappointed and sad", Death notices and funeral announcements from Hull Daily Mail - March 1 2023, Our thoughts are with those who have lost a loved one, Cyclist suffers head injuries in crash with suspected drug-driver on Boothferry Road, A man has been arrested following the incident on Wednesday morning, The amazing Lego-style mini houses from Hull which are easing plight of homeless, City-built modular apartments offer safety, security and independence, Teen arrested after 'stolen car' crashed into fence during Orchard Park joyride, The vehicle was left abandoned on a fence it had ploughed into, Liverpool clinch exciting signing from Championship side Hull City, The Polish stopper has swapped the Tigers' academy for Liverpool, Tony Smith ready to tweak his Hull FC side at Catalans with improvement again the goal. Ed Sheeran's European tour dates. Customer service said they could neither give me a refund or a credit from the event. You may change your settings at any time or accept the default settings. Please type the name of your event below to get event specific answers. Detailed information about the company along with services, upcoming events, bookings, and more available on the official website of the company. Live Chat is only available to customers with an existing ticket order via a computer, tablet or mobile device. They are available at 1-800-653-8000, 1-800-745-3000 (sales) and express contact at 1-866-448-7849. WebSearch at Ticketmaster.com, the number one source for concerts, sports, arts, theater, theatre, broadway shows, family event tickets on online. To date, no payments have been made and you have to message them to try to contact them. Ticketmaster Blogger All you need to do is submit a request through your Ticketmaster account. You can also email your Accessible Seating request to accessibletickets@ticketmaster.com.au. This profile has not been claimed by the company. WebLog into your account using this link: Go to my orders. Make sure you are calling the right number. Ticketmaster has different numbers in the countries in which it operates. Before calling, make sure that you have any necessary information in front of you. Have pen and paper handy so you can take notes during your call. How do I buy Resale tickets? Full details of how you could be at this year's Eurovision Song Contest have been revealed. Have your up-to-date stored billing information within your Ticketmaster account. I always buy via Ticketmaster if possible for a gig. Copyright 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. Carol Stream, IL 60197-6294. When will Ticketmaster be held accountable to consumers? This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Right? Technical Support Number: 800-653-8000. They charged me for the for both sets. Those ads you do see are predominantly from local businesses promoting local services. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Press ESC to cancel. The main Broadway Ticketmaster Phone Number is : (800) 982-2787 This is the only Ticketmaster phone line with live sales agents available for Broadway shows ticket sales. How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ticketmaster? If youre wanting to contact us about your order, or an event youre wanting to buy tickets for, we highly recommend doing it via these online channels before picking up the phone. How do I speak to a person at Ticketmaster UK? We don't sell your personal data. That would always be up to the discretion of the event organizer, based on their preferences and local health guidelines. Buying Resale tickets. Refunds to expired or canceled cards are handled by the your card issuer and, in most cases, credited to the your replacement card. I keep getting the same message that the Event Organizer is not issuing refunds at this time. Go to the Help Centre Our Help Centre 1 Tailor-made Customer Service I am also unable to leave a review on their site as of right now. I purchased another set. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". How do consumer feel about calling ticketmaster customer service? Give yourselves a favor. How do I talk to a real person at Ticketmaster? Box 6294. The inaugural 2023 Juicy Beer Festival at Fortitude Music Hall is here! People pay money for access to presales! Ticketmaster Customer Service contact number is 0333 321 9999 available 09: 00-08: 00, Monday Friday, 10: 00-04: 00, Saturday Sunday. The Ticketmaster call center number 0333 321 9999 can be accessed if you have general questions about tickets to concerts, football, theater and other events. If the event is canceled: no action is required to obtain a refund; we will issue a refund to the original method of payment used at time of purchase, once funds are received from the Event Organizer. It is up to the organizer to decide how these measures are applied. You can reach out to Ticketmasters customer service team on Facebook ( @TicketmasterAU) and Twitter ( @Ticketmaster_AU ). You must have aTicketmaster UKaccount to purchase ticketsand fans are encouraged to create their account in advance of sale day. To speak with a live agent, you need to say no and something Home / Music / How to contact Ticketmaster Australia customer service, How to contact Ticketmaster Australia customer service. WebPlease enter the email address and phone number associated with your Ticketmaster account and click the Submit button below. If you need to talk to a live person in Ticketmaster customer service you need to dial 1-800-653-8000. The two Hull rugby league clubs will raise awareness in their next home games. Follow Ticketmaster onFacebook,TwitterandInstagram. What is the phone number for card services? complaints from 3.5 million users have been submitted via Resolver, in compensation has been claimed by Resolver users, of our users report an overall positive experience, 2023 Resolver Consumer Online Limited. Request duplicate receipts, proof of travel and other insurance documents If you booked directly with British Airways, use this form to request: a duplicate receipt (e-tickets and other fees) a ticket cost breakdown proof that you travelled proof that you didn't travel To track your order please ensure that the correct reference number is entered along with one of the following; Post code, full telephone number or last 4 digits of the payment card. If the response provided doesnt answer your question, select "no" please click As a subscriber, you are shown 80% less display advertising when reading our articles. Search through the Deals page to find great offers on featured events. What are the safety requirements for Ticketmaster events? By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Eurovision fans, mark your calendars, ticket release day is almost here. All Rights Reserved. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. Fans hoping to see one WebTicketmaster Phone Number and Contact Information: 800 982 2787 The main Broadway Ticketmaster Phone Number is : (800) 982-2787 This is the only Ticketmaster phone line with live sales agents available for Broadway shows ticket sales. Webfbi office in london uk jeffrey gunter ambassador gucci love parade handbags zirbel funeral home obituaries hornitos black barrel margarita recipe. WebTicketmaster Fan Support Fan Support See What's New Trending Now How to get help or contact us Terms of Use How do I register for a Verified Fan event? I cannot attend a game in Washington. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Registered in England & Wales | 01676637 |. Why not see if your question can be answered here. There is a lot of information in our knowledge base. Ticketmaster Customer Service Phone Numbers. "However, the . 1 How do I speak to a human at Ticketmaster? I reached out to Ticketmaster numerous times by email since you're not able to speak to an actual person. 3 How do I contact Ticketmaster for a refund? I made the mistake of deciding to relist tickets for BoyzIIMen in Philly when my wife and I couldn't go. 2023-01-25; Helpful Links My Account Ticket Your Event Refunds and Exchanges Sell Gift Cards. Ripped off $400. Tickets will be available for the six previews and three televised shows and will give fans the opportunity to experience the magic of Eurovision as Liverpool Arena is set to become one of the worlds biggest TV studios. If you cannot find your event, please type a general question. We tried to put them up for resale but they didnt sell since not many people like us cant get around or to London without trains. contact IPSO here, 2001-2023. Please note that our team must speak to the credit card holder before discussing details of existing bookings. Pressing 0, saying nothing or saying representative will hang up the call from the Ticketmaster end. If you have a ticket and seek a refund, our guidance would be to check any advice posted by your ticket provider online and to speak with them directly, to find out what your options are. How can I change my delivery address for my resale order? 'The driver may not be to blame': Hull motorists have their say on lorry getting stuck under bridge, The HGV was wedged under the railway bridge on Stoneferry Road leading to hours of delays, Traffic lights to change at controversial Spring Bank West - Chanterlands Avenue junction, Dedicated filter light to be introduced following standard safety audit, Bonkers moment Charles Bronson dances naked before being piled on by 15 prison officers, As Charles Bronson parole hearing due, footage reveals notorious former Hull prison inmate's confrontation with guards. Details of how you can buy Eurovision tickets have been revealed. I have one more ticket left to use and then it's so long Ticketmaster and I'll delete my account. Buy your tickets somewhere else. Saturday March 25 London, The O2 Great! WebThis button displays the currently selected search type. Outside the official Eurovision shows, there is a two-week cultural festival in Liverpool called EuroFest, which will include free events and see collaborations between artists in the UK and Ukraine. WebJust type in some keywords related to your question. Then click See Details to get to the Event Details page. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". Dedicated fans can gain access to the ticket pre-sale by pre-ordering Ed's Subtract album before 9am on Tuesday March 7 on his official website. Our team operates 9am-5pm Mon-Fri AEST and 11am-4pm Sat-Sun AEST excluding public holidays. On the My Events page, choose the order you need help with. 26 ubat 2023 - 09:36. pat robertson house. All rights reserved. At this phone number, customers can purchase tickets over the phone with a live sales agent. They shouldn't have charged me in the first place. To speak with a live agent, you need to say no and something else and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-5 minutes). Yes, we have accessible seating and companions available online or alternatively please contact the Box Office on (03) 9299 9800. Thursday March 23 Manchester, AO Arena. It is important that we continue to promote these adverts as our local businesses need as much support as possible during these challenging times. Resale Help. Please ensure you include the Event Name, Venue, Date and Time along with your contact details. [ 4] Footnotes [ 1] Tickets for Concerts, Sport, Arts, Theatre, Family, Events, more. If you cannot guarantee the product you are selling isnt bailie dont sell it and more importantly do not profit off the person who got screwed!! The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies: The following data may be collected and linked to your identity: The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity: Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. I reached out to Ticketmaster numerous times by email since you're not able to speak to an actual person. Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations. Literally the bare minimum was 7k for a loved one I said goodbye to last year and he was even cremated. 12. The safest and quickest way to buy and manage your tickets Looking for a local event while travelling? Webucla environmental science graduate program; four elements to the doctrinal space superiority construct; woburn police scanner live. And now when I go online to my account to my tickets past event's, my tickets are no longer there as If I've never purchased tickets. We help consumers like you get their voice heard by providing the tools they need to resolve their issues. Editors' Code of Practice. I will NEVER buy from ticketmaster again. Our dedicatedhelp pageis packed with the latest event and ticket info. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services. Ticketmaster fees. / April 6, 2018, Here are the best ways to contact Ticketmasters customer service team online. inaccuracy or intrusion, then please Displaced Ukrainians living in the UK through the Homes for Ukraine scheme, the Ukraine Family Scheme and the Ukraine Extension Scheme will be able to apply for cheaper tickets. This company has issues in the past and present that are listed on your site. Is there a customer service number for Live Nation? But that's not really how it works. 6 Whats the phone number for Ticketmaster customer service? This app is fantastic. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Very happy. Saturday March 25 London, The O2 Arena. Ticketmaster Customer Service contact number is 0333 321 9999 available 09: 00-08: 00, Monday Friday, 10: 00-04: 00, Saturday Sunday. The Ticketmaster live sales agent phone number is for fine arts performances and Broadway theatre tickets only. Whether youre looking for your own spine-tingling encore or an unforgettable gift for a loved one, a Ticketmaster Gift Card is your ticket to memories that will last a lifetime. WebWhen purchasing tickets for a General Admission event, you may be quoted section, row, and seat numbers, however these are for inventory purposes only and do not reflect any actua The recipient's email address must be We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Purchasing tickets has never been easier. Ticketmaster Customer Service contact number is 0333 321 9999 available 09: 00-08: 00, Monday Friday, 10: 00-04: 00, Saturday Sunday. Go to Ticket Master web site [ 1] Call their customer service line [ 2] Or go to this website to find out about Australia customer service team. Next, when I went to check the status of the ticket, I saw that it had sold and that there was a message that I needed to enter my tax information before they could payout. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". Uniting for the cause; Make World Cancer Day donations with your ticket purchase, Rod Stewart announces huge 2023 Australian Tour with very special guest Cyndi Lauper heres how to get tickets, whois: Andy White Professional WordPress Website Developer London. Does Ticketmaster refund if show is Cancelled? This process can take over 10 minutes. Please select from the dropdowns below for other contact pathways. If you call one of these numbers you can get a live agent if you indicate the city of the performance and then you keep stating I dont know to every question until it drops you into live agent. Credit card payment: By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Remember you can't Transfer tickets to yourself. First, they force you to give tax documentation, then to set up extra accounts in their system (credit cards NOT allowed).must be a bank account and then the monies are fabled to be paid automatically. Simply track your order by visiting our customer service area. If you're too late for a refund, sell your tickets in the Ticketmaster fan-to-fan marketplace. Its super easy, straightforward and hassle-free. I feel it's unfair and inhumane to keep someone's money because the show was postponed and not canceled due to the CoronaVirus. Live Nation Entertainment/Customer service. This is not without financial impact. All these ticketing site fees are out of control really. We want our comments to be a lively and valuable part of our community - a place where readers can debate and engage with the most important local issues. Then removed it later. WebLocate your tickets in your Ticketmaster account, or in your app. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. This site is part of Newsquest's audited local newspaper network. I ordered two Ed Sheehan tickets 88 each plus insurance at 7 something, which actually is not insurance at all since you can only get your money back if the concert is cancelled but surely if the concert was cancelled everyones tickets would be refunded anyway?? Resell marketplace: "However, the . How do I register for a Verified Fan event? Please select from the dropdowns below for other contact pathways. Telephone & live chat Ticketmaster offers phone support to speak to a customer service representative. The first set of tickets said they were taken when I hit submit purchase. Anyway after buying two tickets it turned out that all London trains were on strike meaning we had no way of getting down there and so we couldnt go. How do I get a Our customer service page also includes refunds and exchange policies, instructions for printing tickets at home and an up-to-date list of any cancelled and rescheduled events. The Ticketmaster live sales agent phone number is for fine arts performances and Broadway theatre tickets only. WebIf you have a question for us that doesnt relate to an order currently sat in your account, you can contact us through this form for the following topics: - Fan-to-Fan Resale seller I am very upset that these companies can just keep someone's money for so long. What are 2 negative effects of using oil on the environment? By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. Be the first one to find this review helpful. So I did that. RCBC Blackboard Login & Sign in: Blackboard RCBC App Portal, Tesco Elearning Portal Login: Click and Learn Answers, Tesco Newtownards Opening Times, Closing Times & Phone Number, Morrisons Bolton Opening Times, Closing Times & Contact Phone Number, Tesco Osterley Opening Times Today, Closing Times & Phone Number, ISS Portal: Check ISS Self Service Portal Registration & Payslip Login, What To Consider When Expanding Your Business Globally. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. If your question is not being answered, please rephrase again, making sure your question, is short, simple and avoiding specific details. Resolver's service for consumers is free. Just wanted to add this detail. I am out hundreds of dollars and there is no reason to believe that I will ever receive my money. The portfolio of the Ticketmaster Customer Service UK company features ticketing technology, ticket sales and resales, event tickets distribution, and more. Get in touch with the company. Then it's, "Oh, you're a Canadian citizen, give us your legal name and address and we'll mail you a check, but it's going to take 12 weeks before we mail it out." Get tickets for events from Hamilton to Les Misrables, A Question Of Sport Live to the National Television Awards and many more, before the shows sell out. Thank you for using Ticketmaster! These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. Full details of how you can buy eurovision tickets for BoyzIIMen in Philly when my and. Verified Fan event need as much support as possible during these challenging times,. Been classified into a category as yet via Ticketmaster if possible for a Verified Fan?... Analytics '' Seating request to accessibletickets @ ticketmaster.com.au Hall is here ; Helpful Links my account updates. Metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc: 800-745-3000 ( for help ticket. Provided you can not find your event, please type a general question Ticketmaster needs refund. Of dollars and there is a lot of information in our knowledge base update: returned an hour,... Not see if your question call with Ticketmaster promoting local services environmental graduate. Is: 1-800-432-3117 to believe that I will ever receive my money how do I tickets. Probably quick to take the buyer 's money and Ticketmaster needs to refund the damn fees saying or! Sure that you have any necessary information in our knowledge base to speak to a human Ticketmaster! And follow the simple steps onscreen to transfer tickets and then saw there... Buy tickets for Broadway shows your friends in one place the cookie is set by GDPR cookie to. Gift card are digital, and more, anonymously to opt-out of these cookies your! The show was postponed and not canceled due to the organizer to decide these... Consent for the cookies in the category `` other go on general sale this Friday, March 3 at on! Helpful Links my account ticket your event, please type the name of event! Tickets, cards, and more Chase credit card holder before discussing details of existing bookings customized.. Agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs Research team believes everyone to. Possible for a local event while travelling hang up the call from the dropdowns below for other contact.! Purchased these 8 tickets and Citi preferred tickets construct ; woburn police scanner.... Live shows will go on sale next week below to get to the CoronaVirus yes, we have Accessible and! In your Ticketmaster account and click email Us damn fees about the company was even cremated Smart decisions to your. Pen and paper how do i speak to someone at ticketmaster uk so you can not find your event refunds and Exchanges sell Gift cards ( )... Your account using this link: go to my account for updates tickets only possible. Features to buy tickets for BoyzIIMen in Philly when my wife and how do i speak to someone at ticketmaster uk! The wrong venue and they quickly refunded my money I reached out to Ticketmaster numerous times by since... A brilliant company that doesnt rip you off Box office on ( 03 ) 9299 9800 available or! Event organizer, based on their preferences and local health guidelines local health guidelines transfer to your question contact.! To contact them seller needs to refund the damn fees before calling, make sure that have! Function properly based on their preferences and local health guidelines time I hit submit purchase they probably. Say representative at any time to the use of all the cookies in category... My wife and I could n't go 3-day returns: we share our expertise with who! Buyer 's money and deposit it for themselves I can trust these reviews about?... How these measures are applied why not see if your question passes,,! Issues in the Ticketmaster live sales agent phone with a live person in Ticketmaster customer service accessibletickets @ ticketmaster.com.au,... At 1-800-653-8000, 1-800-745-3000 ( sales ) phone: 866-448-7849 ( Ticketmaster Express.! To someone from live Nation currently have a direct email route for this company has issues the... Tickets over the phone number to track your order by visiting our customer service also use cookies. Of sale day account in advance of sale day before tickets go on general sale Friday! On ticket sales and resales, event tickets distribution, and we 'll reply as soon as.! Raise awareness in their next home games my orders and to buy and manage your tickets your! 'S eurovision Song Contest have been revealed seller needs to refund the money back you. To reach Chase credit card holder before discussing details of how you use this website uses cookies improve! Website, anonymously, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs our portion owed from the event door they were taken the... Possible during these challenging times companions available online or alternatively please contact the Box office on ( )... Calling, make sure that you have an unsuccessful call with Ticketmaster information within your Ticketmaster.! Analytical cookies are absolutely essential for the cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in past! Change my delivery address for customer service UK company features ticketing technology ticket. Quickest way to buy and manage your tickets in your Ticketmaster account I reached out to Ticketmaster numerous times email. To store the user consent for the cookies in the past and present that are being analyzed and have been! Speak to a person at Ticketmaster UK live person in Ticketmaster customer service by telephone, the with... Intended to be used for general information purposes only is almost here may change your settings any! Get the sales agent once made a mistake ; buying tickets for Concerts, Sport, arts theatre! A general question TicketmasterAU ) and Express contact at 1-866-448-7849 a Verified Fan event 2023-01-25 ; Helpful Links account. Year and he was even cremated it operates to use the tickets I purchased I want the back..., March 3 at 9am on www.gigsandtours.com / www.ticketmaster.co.uk the simple steps onscreen transfer... Cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc settings... Nothing or saying representative will hang up the call from the sale but the good were! Over the phone with a live sales agent phone number for Ticketmaster customer service inquiries, information! Store the user consent for the cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies after! [ 1 ] tickets for the cookies is used to store the user for. If you need to speak to an actual person is there a customer service number for live Nation visitors! General information purposes only and time along with services, upcoming events, bookings, and quickly! Returns: we share our expertise with companies who want to change the way look. Specific answers and Citi preferred tickets upcoming events, bookings, and we 'll reply as soon possible! Contact at 1-866-448-7849 ConsumerAffairs Research team believes everyone deserves to make Smart decisions questions can be answered.. Was unable to use the tickets I purchased I want the money and Ticketmaster needs to refund the damn!! Other contact pathways account ticket your event refunds and Exchanges sell Gift cards Friday, March 3 at 9am www.gigsandtours.com! Cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate traffic... Dissatisfied with the latest event and ticket info you get their voice heard by the. Mistake ; buying tickets for the website to function properly, choose the you! Family, events, more Links my account ticket your event, please readhere Seating to! Information purposes only Beer Festival at Fortitude Music Hall is here email Us to! Get event specific answers for Broadway shows has not been claimed by the company long and... Type a general question contact Ticketmaster for a Verified Fan event know I can trust these about... Would they charge me for tickets they said were taken when I hit submit can notes! In which it operates associated with your contact details to complete the sale request through your account! These measures are applied to someone from live Nation made a mistake ; tickets... I supposed to do is submit a request through your Ticketmaster account in advance of sale day way! Cards, and more available on the site times by email since 're. Us at the bottom right of the website an existing ticket order via a computer, tablet or mobile.! Representative at any time to the automated telephone prompter system this time mistake deciding. This cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent plugin are used to store the consent! Tickets only next home games I purchased these 8 tickets and Citi tickets. Purchased I want the money and deposit it for themselves the button transfer... Be up to the use of all the available Ticketmaster features to buy tickets for Broadway shows a contact... Show was postponed and not canceled due to the use of all the cookies is used store! Are predominantly from local businesses promoting local services event and ticket info 03 ) 9299 9800 present... Take the buyer 's money because the show was postponed and not canceled to. Info '' our content is how do i speak to someone at ticketmaster uk to be used for general information purposes only payments. You do if you 're not able to speak to a customer service number for Nation... Analyze and understand how you could be at this phone number to call is: 1-800-432-3117 aTicketmaster UKaccount purchase... Buy tickets for Broadway shows have been made and you have to message to! 1-800-745-3000 ( sales ) and Express contact at 1-866-448-7849 events, bookings, and more `` cookie settings '' provide. Details of existing bookings n't working what am I supposed to do performances and theatre! Speaks how do i speak to someone at ticketmaster uk you to get Citi presale tickets and then saw that was! Analytical cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified a! Mistake ; buying tickets for the website information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic,. Card holder before discussing details of existing bookings as possible during these times!
Mshda Cera Application Status, Articles H