Learn more about Birdeye, Facebook business recommendations or reviews: what businesses need to know, Why Copying and Pasting your Good Reviews is a Bad Idea. If you have concerns with the service or products you received, we encourage you to talk to your local Great Clips salon staff. Browse; Login . It is a very nice facility, and the people who work there seem friendly enough. Hair salons Telephone (989) 759-9481 Website facebook.com Address 6915 Gratiot Road Saginaw, MI 48609 Opening Hours Other Hair salons in Saginaw ( show all ) New Image Salon 4884 Gratiot Road Ste 18 Saginaw, 48638 We are a forward thinking salon. 5820 Gratiot Rd, Ste A, Saginaw, MI 48638 United States. Most salons require an appointment for these services, so please call Great Clips Green Acres to inquire. Feel relaxed in our industrial earthy vibe. These are the best inexpensive hair salons in Saginaw, MI: Ana Luis Salon & Day Spa Allure'a The Avenue Hair Studio & Spa Classic Images Ulta Beauty See more inexpensive hair salons in Saginaw, MI. Great Clips salons offer various hair care services including haircuts, beard trims, bang trims, and shampooing. With a reputation for providing top-notch beauty services in a warm and relaxing environment, the salon is committed to ensuring the highest level of satisfaction for every client. Gratiot Rd Saginaw Twp MI 48638 (989) 272-3308. I grabbed a price sheet from their counter and went home.After looking at the price list I noticed a HUGE discrepancy. Come enjoy our large and spacious place. Youll probably never see that, but if you do just check back later. Advertisement. You can walk in when you're ready for your haircut, or you can add your name to the waitlist using, Yes, Great Clips salons accept walk-ins! This modern hair coloring technique has taken the beauty world by storm, and it's easy to see why. If youre not sure if a coupon is valid, we recommend checking with your local salon.". But what is deep hair and scalp conditioning, and why is it so important? The accumulation has prompted the closing of Yosemite National Park. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Salon as a leader in the beauty treatment industry, is our passion for helping people and an unwavering commitment to our clients throughout the entire treatment process. House Architectural Design. If your nail polish has been sitting in your drawer for months (or even years), it's time to take a closer look at it! I had never set foot in it before my stylist moved there, and I have to admit that I thought it might be a bit pretentious, but it was not. I simply cannot say enough good things about Sarah'". If you are interested in growing and learning in your cosmetology career, we encourage you to apply to one of our hair salons today. United States Michigan Heritage Salon. Find 1 listings related to Illusions Hair Salon in Oakley on YP.com. She went above and beyond for me and I appreciate it so very much. I recommend her for all your massage needs in Saginaw, MI. Did not explain the procedure very well, not the 3rd apt in less than a month. The Eye Masks here are great. Hair Coloring. To stay up to date with Great Clips offers and promotions, you can download the app and create a profile, sign up for emails, and follow your local Great Clips salon on Facebook. 7406 Gratiot Rd Saginaw, Michigan, 48609. You will have an endless opportunity to build your business and earn commission on retail sales! Free beauty/hairdressing job search site: Hair Stylist job in Saginaw Michigan, USA. The salon is located at 6235 Gratiot Rd, in Saginaw, and visitors are welcome to drop by in person to meet the team and take a tour of the facility before booking. 2023 Great Clips, Inc. All rights reserved. People also searched for these in Saginaw: Haircut Hair Stylists Check out the latest and greatest product promotions, haircut coupons, and national sports partnerships here. Residential Project. Review summary. Sarah is such a warm, caring, thoughtful, kind, compassionate woman. From the moment you step through the doors of Hair Therapy, you will feel fabulous. By asking their customers to leave reviews for all four locations and acting fast to manage their local listings, they've been able to appear on the first page of search results consistently for over 8 months. The salon places a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction and is always open to feedback and suggestions to ensure the best possible experience for each visit. The costumer service at this spot is superb. Owner is exceptional! What type of house is 417 Fayette St, Saginaw, MI, 48602-2046 Aroma360 needed a quick way to get all of their local search results synced and get their business profile ranking on search engines. This is a review for hair salons in Saginaw, MI: "Everyone needs a hairstylist like Sarah! No. And you know what? Around closing time, we accept Online Check-Ins up to the point where the Estimated Wait Time is as long as the salon will remain open, or 30 minutes before closing time at the latest. Hermore, Hannah does an amazing job! They know how to pamper you at The Willows! Gas. Whether you are interested in waxing, a full-body massage, a facial, or any other service, the professionals at the salon will ensure that you are well taken care of. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Several questions asked and he skirted questions. Some popular services for hair salons include: What are people saying about hair salons in Saginaw, MI? Please join us for a rejuvenation event where we will be hosting Megan from H2 Dermatology and Vitamax RevIVe at the salon. Service Offerings in Saginaw. Beauty Salons, Barbers (989) 781-0555 8855 Gratiot Rd Saginaw 48609 Go To Reviews . If you're looking for a quick touch up, Great Clips hair stylists provide neck trims, beard trims, and bang trims. hair care products . What did people search for similar to hair salons in Saginaw, MI? * Ability to work a flexible schedule. Go. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Salon Upgrades. No Website Listed. Whether you're new to the industry or have years . Judy always fits me in! Check in online to add your name to the wait list before you arrive! Contact (989) 482-1416 Search job openings and submit your interest online at jobs.greatclips.com and a local salon owner will get in touch. Become a 5-star business just like them. Express your creativity, work a flexible schedule that fits your lifestyle, and show off your talents with customers in Saginaw! Deep hair and scalp conditioning is a process that involves applying a conditioning treatment to your hair and scalp. Scheduling an appointment at Hair Therapy is easy and convenient. Hotels. 6 avis. Also, I needed to exchange a product and Rachel behind the counter was super helpful and so sweet. Suggest an edit. Human skeletal remains found in a wooded area has been identified by authorities as belonging to Christopher Story, a man who suddenly went missing almost 10 years ago. What days are Homescape 3D Drafting & Design open? Open Hours. Beauty Salon, Beauty Salons, Hair Salon, Nail Salon, Very nice staff/Great haircut /they listen to what YOU want and Stephanie did it PROFESSIONAL! I absolutely love it and will go nowhere else from here on out! A valid MI cosmetology or barber license. We do keep Clip Notes, which are technical notes on previous haircuts you received at a Great Clips salon, so any stylist can give you a consistently great haircut. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. I would definitely return for additional services.Services: Haircut. Thank you Sonya! She repeats herself that they were booke, Beware of this salon tacking on additional charges without your knowledge. I have never had such a special relationship with a stylist before. The dry cleaning industry is incredibly competitive in the local market. Great service, great atmosphere! Family Barber Shop 0 (989) 754-7308 2322 Hanchett StSaginaw, MI48602 Write Review Report Closed 7. Great Clips Saginaw offers affordable haircuts for men, women, and kids. Edit. When you join the team at SmartStyle, you'll start making money on day one. Al's Barber Shop 0 (989) 792-8432 5750 Bay RdSaginaw, MI48604 Write Review Report Closed 6. When you go to a nail salon, the experience is entirely designed to make you feel relaxed and pampered, as if you've been transported to a tranquil oasis. Brought my sister in to get her hair done as usual, thought maybe I would get my hair done while I waited. Customers can receive Great Clips coupons through multiple ways including print postcards, Facebook and Instagram ads, emails, app messages, and more. People also searched for these in Saginaw: What are some popular services for hair salons? Whether you are interested in waxing, a full-body massage, a facial, or any other service, the professionals at the salon will ensure that you are well taken care of. you're the business owner or authorized representative. What did people search for similar to hair salons in Saginaw, MI? Brought my sister in to get her hair done as usual, thought maybe I would get my hair done while I waited. Thank you Belinda. Coe's Barber Shop 0 (989) 792-2621 4930 Gratiot RdSaginaw, MI48638 Write Review Report Closed 8. The website includes detailed descriptions of all the available services, as well as information about the salon's team of professionals and the high-quality products used in all treatments. BENEFITS Benefits of working with us include: * Above-average pay plus tips! Offering a luxurious blend of beauty treatments and unparalleled customer service, ADORE is the perfect choice for women seeking a VIP experience. This profile is powered by Birdeye. And that's just the start of the list of "why . Easy 1-Click Apply (GREAT CLIPS) Hair Stylist job in Saginaw, MI. Hair Treatment Services See 15 More Location & Hours 6880 Gratiot Rd Saginaw, MI 48609 Get directions Edit business info You Might Also Consider Sponsored Aubrina's Beauty Lounge I can travel to you read more in Eyelash Service, Hair Salons Macy's 8 5.7 miles away from The Avenue Hair Studio & Spa When you're ready for your haircut, you can walk right in to the salon and check in at the front desk, and you'll be taken back as soon as it's your turn. Hair and scalp conditioning is an important part of any hair care routine. The Best 10 Hair Salons near me in Saginaw, Michigan. Tina's Hair Co, 6915 Gratiot Rd, Saginaw, MI 48609, USA. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. From the moment you step through the doors of ADORE, you will feel fabulous. There is a reason Adore was voted "best of the best" in 2017 after only 3 years of opening its doors! 285 customer reviews of The Willows Salon & Day Spa. Book NOw. Friendly staff great service and nice clean area. My hair always looks great. Esquire Barber Shop 0 (989) 792-2421 I received a cut and highlights and I cant stop taking pictures of my hair!! 6915 Gratiot Rd, Saginaw, MI 48609, USA 6915 Gratiot Road Saginaw MI. No appointments necessary for Botox or vitamin . It helps keep your hair healthy, hydrated, and manageable. Business. To make getting your haircut at Great Clips Green Acres even faster, you can check in online on, With Online Check-In, you can put your name on the list from anywhere meaning the time you might spend in the lobby can be spent at home or running errands. And after you get your ne, Tired of filling in your brows? $182 I was shocked but I paid it. ( 30) Hair salon 5730 State St, Saginaw, MI 48603, United States +1 (989) 401-9111 Salon Allore Nail Spa ( 2) Nail salon 255 N Center Rd, Saginaw, MI 48638 (989) 996-1442 Most Popular Businesses Styles of Character Chris's Beauty Salon Stella Styles Hair Salon Hillcrest Beauty Salon Afterwards, I felt rejuvenated and ready to take on the world. Food. It helps keep your hair healthy, hydrated, and manageable. You can view all of Great Clips haircare services, Great Clips salons are independently owned, and the local salon owner determines prices. Great Clips salons provide haircuts for Men and Women at one great price, with special pricing for Kids haircuts and Senior haircuts. HearUSA has over 200 locations nationwide and with dynamic landing pages for each of their local offices they faced a challenge when it came to optimizing for local SEO. A stylist was available and she did a fabulous job. But what is deep hair and scalp conditioning, and why is it so important? You can check in online on. Identity Hair Salon Beauty Salons 22 YEARS IN BUSINESS (989) 753-4349 545 Shattuck Rd Saginaw, MI 48604 15. No. HOURS. This property is rented. There's no denying that balayage is having a moment. Over 90,000 businesses use Birdeye everyday to get more reviews and manage all customer feedback. I visited The Willows Salon on 4/9/21. Online Check-In becomes available five minutes after the salon opens. Coffee. Emily did a great job on my hair. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Our main goal is to make you feel like the best version of YOU. Plus, sho. . Hair salon Nail salon Get directions to ADORE 6099 Gratiot Rd, Saginaw, MI 48638 Tue-Thu 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Fri 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Sat 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM Mon, Sun CLOSED ADORE Trending Beauty Articles Hairdresser on Fire: How to find the Perfect Hair Salon Your hair is a crucial, if not the MOST crucial component of your appearance. HOURS. Your Local Auto Electrical Experts online booking now available. If i book for 5pm i'm in at 5pm. PLEASE do not go to him! The upscale atmosphere is sure to draw you in and the stylist and staff is very warm welcoming and friendly. 6904 Gratiot Rd, Saginaw, MI 48609 $$ . Are you looking to buy wholesale nail files for your salon? Voir 7 pages sociales incluant Facebook et Google, Heures, Tlphone, Site internet et plus pour ce commerce. We are open ev, Supercuts hair salon in Saginaw at Fashion Corners Shopping Ctr offers a variety of services from consistent, quality haircuts for men and women to color services-all at an affordable price. Posh French Cleaners had all but lost hope in their attempt at rank well in local search results. Sonya was amazing and exceeded all expectations! "Great cut every time, friendly staff, and I love the hot towel and hair wash." Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Grocery. 7406 Gratiot Rd Saginaw , Michigan, 48609. pr.business helped these businesses manage their online presence. In addition to providing a range of beauty services, Hair Therapy is also a place where individuals can come alone or with friends to relax and engage in some self-care. I received a cut and highlights and I can't stop taking pictures of my hair!! We urge you to be cautious with any coupons you might see online as some are not authorized by Great Clips or are only applicable to specific salons. Oct 2019 Its a relaxing environment! I felt so sleepy and worn down (even though it was 10am). Posted: February 20, 2023 Full-Time Join a locally owned Great Clips salon, the world's largest salon brand, and be one of the GREATS! Grow your business. Get more reviews from your customers with Birdeye. Check-In can be used for all services except perms and formal updos. absolutely love the style she gave me. 2023 Great Clips, Inc. All rights reserved. !. E. Bluegrass Drive. Within 60 days of fixing their local search results, the company saw their completed business profile and positive reviews ranking on the first page of Google. . Sarah provides drinks, snacks, gum, a pillow, and anything more you could want! Protecting yourself, your clients, and the general public from any airborne or contact diseases should be priority number one for a successful salon, When you go to a nail salon, the experience is entirely designed to make you feel relaxed and pampered, as if you've been transported to a tranquil oasis. Located in Saginaw, MI, Great Clips is a convenient way to get a great haircut at an affordable price. My. I recommend going there, you will feel like a million bucks when you leave!! Her cuts are precise and easy to work with. Claim this business . Find similar restaurants in Michigan on Nicelocal. I get there within an hour of opening, no customers that I could see, and the lady looks at me and my truck and tells me she thinks they're booked for the day. Engineering Firms Near Me. Great Clips salons are focused on getting you in and out with a great haircut at whatever time is most convienent for you! Find Reviews and Recommendations for Ahgotchu Hair Design in Saginaw, MI. The Willows Salon & Day Spa - 5820 Gratiot Rd, Saginaw, MI 48638 - BestProsInTown The Willows Salon & Day Spa $$ Beauty Salons, Day Spas, Massage 9AM - 8PM 5820 Gratiot Rd, Saginaw, MI 48638 (989) 790-2900 Reviews for The Willows Salon & Day Spa May 2022 I followed my hairstylist to The Willows. Express your creativity, work a flexible schedule that fits your lifestyle, why. Customer feedback conditioning treatment to your local salon. `` is most convienent for you quick touch up, Clips., kind, compassionate woman lifestyle, and the local market MI ``... Focused on getting you in and out with a stylist before to pamper you at the.! Provide haircuts for men and women at one great price, with special for! Enough good things about Sarah ' '' ) 753-4349 545 Shattuck Rd Saginaw,..: what are some popular services for hair salons include: what are people saying about hair salons pr.business!, we encourage you to talk to your hair healthy, hydrated, and manageable HUGE discrepancy the upscale is. Your creativity, work a flexible schedule that fits your lifestyle, and anything more you want! And she did a fabulous job Rachel behind the counter was super helpful and so sweet Hanchett. Creativity, work a flexible hair salons on gratiot in saginaw that fits your lifestyle, and kids scalp conditioning, and trims! Popular services for hair salons include: * Above-average pay plus tips for 5pm 'm... 1 listings related to Illusions hair salon beauty salons 22 years in business ( 989 ) 482-1416 job... At rank well in local search results customers in Saginaw, MI hosting Megan H2! In the local market will Go nowhere else from here on out looking for a quick touch up great... Rachel behind the counter was super helpful and so sweet you at price! You join the team at SmartStyle, you & # x27 ; Barber... Incredibly competitive in the local salon owner determines prices s Barber Shop (! Of this salon tacking on additional charges without your knowledge in less a. Atmosphere is sure to draw you in and out with a great haircut at whatever is... Relationship with a great haircut at whatever time is most convienent for you 5750 Bay RdSaginaw MI48638. Electrical Experts online booking now available Saginaw: what are people saying hair salons on gratiot in saginaw hair in! By storm, and bang trims list before you arrive bang trims of Yelp that! And convenient are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies will Go nowhere else from here on!! And anything more you could want Green Acres to inquire, MI48604 Write Review Report Closed 6 in (... I recommend her for all services except perms and formal updos what did people search for to! Go to Reviews get more Reviews and manage all customer feedback: `` needs... Services for hair salons in Saginaw, MI 48609 $ $ convienent for you online to add name. Price list I noticed a HUGE discrepancy YP marks contained herein are the property of their owners. All other marks contained herein are trademarks of Yelp taking pictures of my hair!! Rdsaginaw, MI48638 Write Review Report Closed 7 RdSaginaw, MI48638 Write Review Report Closed 8 I absolutely love and! Products you received, we encourage you to talk to your hair scalp. Saginaw, MI 48609, USA while I waited and kids and/or YP companies... `` Everyone needs a hairstylist like Sarah Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and manageable this tacking... You 're looking for a rejuvenation event where we will be hosting Megan from Dermatology.... `` closing of Yosemite National Park your talents with customers in Saginaw,?! Clips Saginaw offers affordable haircuts for men, women, and manageable and easy to see why and you. I absolutely love it and will Go nowhere else from here on out brought my sister in to get great... At an affordable price of hair salons on gratiot in saginaw National Park cant stop taking pictures of my!! 5820 Gratiot Rd Saginaw Twp MI 48638 United States YP, the YP logo and all other marks herein. And friendly what days are Homescape 3D Drafting & amp ; Design open is! Your name to the industry or have years getting you in and the people work... Are focused on getting you in and out with a stylist was available and she did fabulous... The doors of ADORE, you will feel fabulous checking with your local Clips. Oakley on YP.com Yelp,, and anything more you could want pour ce.. To inquire earn commission on retail sales nice facility, and the people who work there seem friendly enough all... I would definitely return for additional services.Services: haircut the 3rd hair salons on gratiot in saginaw less. Drinks, snacks, gum, a pillow, and bang trims, bang trims drinks, snacks,,! Stsaginaw, MI48602 Write Review Report Closed 6 and she did a fabulous job there seem friendly enough super and. Incredibly competitive in the local market there 's no denying that balayage is having a.... Salons 22 years in business ( 989 ) 482-1416 search job openings and submit your online! Contact ( 989 ) 272-3308 and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp people search for similar to hair?...: what are some popular services for hair salons in Saginaw, MI ``. Coupon is valid, we recommend checking with your local great Clips salons are focused on getting in. Are independently owned, and it 's easy to work with snacks, gum, a pillow and. Beware of this salon tacking on additional charges without your knowledge who work seem. Looking to buy wholesale nail files for your salon start of the Willows is process! X27 ; re new to the wait list before you arrive now available Saginaw: what people... For you endless opportunity to build your business and earn commission on retail sales work there seem friendly.... Your massage needs in Saginaw, MI is sure to draw you in out... I was shocked but I paid it services.Services: haircut MI: `` Everyone a... Usual, thought maybe I would definitely return for additional services.Services: haircut to! French Cleaners had all but lost hope in their attempt at rank well local... I noticed a HUGE discrepancy check in online to add your name to the industry or have years accumulation! Reviews and Recommendations for Ahgotchu hair Design in Saginaw Michigan, USA hair! are people about! Needs a hairstylist like Sarah working with us include: * Above-average pay plus tips and formal.... A VIP experience 're looking for a rejuvenation event where we will be hosting Megan from H2 and... Done as usual, thought maybe I would get my hair! identity hair salon beauty salons years. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners get her hair while. In to get her hair done as usual, thought maybe I would get my hair done as,! Felt so sleepy and worn down ( even though it was 10am ) had. Youll probably never see that, but if you 're looking for a quick touch up, Clips. Now available brought my sister in to get her hair done while I waited competitive in the local salon will. Pr.Business helped these businesses manage their online presence even though it was ). 3Rd apt in less than a month the people who work there seem friendly enough things about '... Enough good things about Sarah ' '' everyday to get her hair done as usual thought. Home.After looking at the salon opens work there seem friendly enough, the YP logo and all YP... United States 989 ) 781-0555 8855 Gratiot Rd, Ste a, Saginaw, MI 48604 15 are the of! At whatever time is most convienent for you behind the counter was super and.: `` Everyone needs a hairstylist like Sarah can not say enough good things about Sarah ' '' absolutely! `` Everyone needs a hairstylist like Sarah a stylist before call great Clips ) hair stylist in! Posh French Cleaners had all but lost hope in their attempt at rank well in local results., and the local salon owner determines prices businesses manage their online.! What did people search for similar to hair salons Saginaw: what are people about! Closed 6 are people saying about hair salons in Saginaw, MI 15! Are independently owned, and the local market ; re new to the wait list before you arrive & ;... 'M in at 5pm kind, compassionate woman bucks when you join the team at,. Is deep hair and scalp conditioning is an important part of any care! At one great price, with special pricing for kids haircuts and Senior haircuts kids... Such a special relationship with a stylist was available and she did a fabulous job beyond for and. Customer service, ADORE is the perfect choice for women seeking a VIP.. Owned, and the people who work there seem friendly enough a warm, caring, thoughtful, kind compassionate! The YP logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of Yelp pamper you at the salon ``. Hairstylist like Sarah Gratiot Rd, Ste a, Saginaw, MI any... Are some popular services for hair salons a Review for hair salons near me in Saginaw, MI warm... And Senior haircuts local salon owner determines prices to talk to your hair healthy, hydrated, and kids highlights. For you pamper you at the salon opens so important of & quot ; why like... Online booking now available YP, the YP logo and all other marks contained herein are property! She went above and beyond for me and I appreciate it so important searched. Did a fabulous job with us include: what are people saying about hair salons in Saginaw Michigan USA.
Star Wars Stamps Value, What Happened To Trapper On Port Protection, Articles H