RUNNER UP: Snapper XD 82V MAX Cordless Electric Lawn Mower Kit. The mower starts by means of a master switch in the form of an on/off key, a safety switch in the form of a wire bail (a squeeze bar the user must grip during operation), and a push-button starter: All the user needs to do is turn the key to on, grip the bail against the handlebar, and push the button. The company seems to have discovered the sweet spot that balances performance and features customers want with affordability. No other cordless mower matches or surpasses the power of gas mowers, making the EGO Power+ Mowers a true gas replacement lawn mower. Kentucky bluegrass likes to be mowed between 2 and 3 inches, Bermuda grass between 1 and 2 inches, Zoysiagrass between 1 and 2 inches, and Buffalograss between 2 - 3 inches. Otherwise, a more expensive reel mower will be needed. Savvy shoppers may buy one or two tools with batteries included, then purchase compatible bare tools at much lower prices. The warranty period for reconditioned or refurbished products used for residential purpose is 1 year, for industrial, professional or commercial purpose is 90 days. Three-in-one functionality delivers your choice of mulching, side discharge, or bagging your grass clippings; an easy-access two-bushel grass collection bag is included. Wipe the upper surfaces with a cloth, if needed. Tip the mower on its side and clean the underside of the deck with a bristle brush and/or cloth. The EGO POWER+ 21" Select Cut Lawn Mower delivers the power and performance of gas. What would you like to do? At its current price of $599, the Ego Power+ LM2102SP is a good value. Brushless electric motors for the drive wheels and a powerful two-stage brushless blade motor ensure a long running time per charge. Mower height is easily adjustable. Plus, you have the option to side-discharge clippings from a rear-mounted chute. The Z6 made mowing, dare I . In most cases, its too short. The warranty period for any EGO product, battery pack and charger used for industrial, professional or commercial purpose is one year. The John Deere S130 lawn tractor is the premium 42-inch deck model of the 100 Series line up. Those with larger yards and difficult terrain could make it work, but either a second battery or a recharge break would be required to complete the jobor, shoppers can check out the larger Ego Power+ riding mowers. Electric mowers range from 36 to 120 volts, with deck diameters between 18 and 22 inches and occasionally larger. Please contact EGO Customer Service Toll-Free at 1-855-EGO-5656 any time you have questions or warranty claims. With the mower already running (and the speed adjustment on the lowest setting to start), I gripped the second wire bail to start moving and then adjusted the speed as needed. The side lever offers 10 different deck height options between 1.5 and 4.5 inches. The battery lasted between 45 and 65 minutes, and it recharged from fully depleted in just under an hour. Designed to provide year-round protection for all EGO POWER+ lawn mowers. This self-propelled gas mower from BLACK+DECKER is one of the most affordable options. View Detail. Wherever shoppers look for a mower, theyll find battery-powered options available. With the 5.0 Ah ARC Lithium Battery get over 45 minutes of run time on single charge. This sounds more complicated than it felt, and the whole process from startup to self-propelled mowing took only about 3 seconds. EGO Touch Drive self-propelled technology puts complete control of the self-propel system in the palm of your hands by using pressure to engage the system. The mower cover is constructed to protect against dust, dirt and debris. The Select Cut Multi-Blade Cutting System is equipped with three interchangeable lower blades: the Mulching Blade, High Lift Bagging Blade, and Extended Runtime Blade. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Hi, You can also set it as high as 4-inches for dry weather patterns where preserving soil moisture is important. The striping kit is compatible with all EGO 21 mowers listed in the manual and easily connects to your mower with or without the bagger attached. Moreover, the multiple cutting deck heights make this mower great for a wide variety of . Ill generally just put my mower on a flat surface (like the garage floor), turn it off, and get down with a tape measure to check the distance between the garage floor and the bottom edge of the mower blade. Before you start making your adjustments, ensure the mower is completely turned off and will not turn back on. 21-inch lawn mower blade, for use with the EGO POWER+ 21" lawn mowers only. Here are the heights that some specific types of grasses like to be mowed at: Tall fescue between 2 inches to 3 inches. The 7.5 Ah ARC Lithium Battery is now equipped with an upgraded fuel gauge. The rapid charger will charge any EGO battery faster than the standard charger but all chargers work interchangeably. 7 DIFFERENT HEIGHT SETTINGS. Kentucky bluegrass between 2 and 3 inches. However, there are certain things you can keep in mind if you have a rotary mower, be it a push mower or self propelled. Wed, Mar 01, 2023 LOGIN Subscribe for $1 All three blades can be used interchangeably based on your desired cut. It promises 60 minutes of run time, 7 easy-to-adjust heights, accessible touch drive technology, and a unique multi-blade cut system. 7 position cutting height adjustments: 1.25 to 4 inches; 3 in 1 function . If you have this kind of mower, ensure that you dont inadvertently adjust each to a different height. Maintenance Here are Some Eco-Friendly Options, Summer Lawn Care Tips for a Green, Healthy Lawn, How to Cut Grass on a Steep Hill with a Riding Lawn Mower, Lawn Mowing Etiquette: How to Be a Good Neighbor. Cutting width: 21 inches; Cutting height: 1.5 inches to 4 inches . EGO 21" Mower Blade. Depending on your mower, this might be its highest setting. The Select Cut multi-blade cutting system is equipped with two, interchangeable lower blades; the Premium Mulching Blade and the Premium Bagging Blade with Self-Propelled Touch Drive Technology puts complete control in the palm of your hands. Please contact EGO Customer Service Toll-Free at 1-855-EGO-5656 any time you have questions or warranty claims. I think I've even cut at 1-7/8" a few times . This genuine EGO replacement lawn mower blade is designed to chop, dice, and mince grass clippings into fine pieces for a crisp and clean look. Check the owners manual for complete instructions. Random gunk can cause mechanical parts to seize, and lawn mowers fling grass clippings for a living. Adjust deck height between 7 different height settings 1.5" - 4". Yes, the handle has different height levels for ease of use. Get up to 60 minutes of runtime on a single charge with a 56V 7.5Ah ARC Lithium battery. Check the owners manual for complete instructions. This is obviously an issue . For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. If grass has built up over time, you may find that a curved plastic scraper, such as those used in the kitchen, is useful to help remove dried, built up grass. Everything is so easy to use. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Please contact EGO Customer Service Toll-Free at 1-855-EGO-5656 any time you have questions or warranty claims. Do not spray the underside of your EGO Power+ mower with water. Using one of the 42-inch EGO zero-turn mowers, we were able to complete the task with ample battery power remaining. Which battery is compatible with this tool? Call 1-800-822-8831 to recycle. Also, taking off only a little a time is good if you want to leave the clippings on your lawn for extra nutrition. Set the mower to the highest cutting height when mowing on uneven ground or in tall growth. At these times, a 2.5-inch mowing height is best for most cool-season lawns (though at the end of the year Ill sometimes go lower because of how I clean up my leaves). The mowers 21-inch deck offers a range of six height settings from 1.5 inches to 4 inches. Yes, the handle has different height levels for ease of use. When the mower encountered especially dense grass, it automatically increased power output to ensure a smooth cut. Understanding your model of lawn mower and how your lawn mower height settings work is important if you want to use it properly. Yes, there are 7 Position Cutting Height Adjustments from 1-3/8" 4". Benefits The warranty period for any EGO product, battery pack and charger used for industrial, professional or commercial purpose is one year. Can I spray the underside of this mower with a hose to clean it? Ryobi really did a great job on this.. Its a heavy mower compared to some of the other battery mowers I have tested, but it worked consistently well in all conditions. I've owned mine for a month and I'm quite happy with itIt is easy to take the battery in and out and easy to fold and store. If you want the mower without a battery and charger (LM2110SP), expect it to run around $479. The test was conducted in the Standard mode with both drive and blade speeds set to level 4. This number is located on the warning label of each battery. Absolutely love it. The warranty period for any EGO product, battery pack and charger used for industrial, professional or commercial purpose is one year. The Mulching Blade comes installed on the lawn mower and is ideal for weekly mulching, giving you the mulching quality expected from a high-end gas lawn mower. Feels and mows just like a gas mower but without the gas. Do not spray the underside of your EGO Power+ mower with water. The first tip is to mow at the right height. At three inches high, the grass roots can dig as deep as 9-inches. This will usually involve a snap-in system. Receive all the torque of gas without the noise, fuss and fumes. Cadets use right hand threads for mower blade attachment. Understanding your lawn mower height settings and how to adjust your mower deck properly will help you get the most from your lawn. BEST FOR . Please contact EGO Customer Service Toll-Free at 1-855-EGO-5656 any time you have questions or warranty claims. Crunching the numbers, it turns out that Greenworks mowers are 7.6 pounds lighter than EGO mowers. Be the first to know about new products and innovations. Sign up to hear about new Commercial Series tools and innovations. Please contact EGO Customer Service Toll-Free at 1-855-EGO-5656 any time you have questions or warranty claims. My old electric mower felt kinda cheap - this one is totally solid. Setting aside what manufacturers claim as their run time or their . Height adjustment. EGO 21" High Lift Mower Blade. be approximately 1-1/2 to 2 inches long during cool months, and between 2 to 3-1/4 inches long during hot . Setting up the EGO mower could not have been easier. Best battery-powered self-propelled lawn mower: EGO EGO Power+ 21-Inch Self-Propelled Lawn Mower. There is a 3-year limited warranty on EGO Power+ System battery packs and chargers purchased from authorized EGO retailers. The EGO POWER+ 56-Volt 7.5Ah battery uses industry-leading ARC Lithium technology to deliver Power Beyond Belief and is compatible with all EGO outdoor power equipment. Perfect for an old retired couple. Battery drain could be a problem for users with larger yards approaching a half acre or larger, especially with thick grass or undulating terrain, so a second battery may be in order. This self-propelled machine is powered by a 5 amp-hour, 56-volt lithium-ion battery. This genuine EGO replacement lawn mower blade is designed to chop, dice, and mince grass clippings into fine pieces for a crisp and clean look. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. If you mow less frequently, you might find yourself taking off more and this, which is bad for the lawn. The average weight among the listed Greenworks mowers is 56.57 pounds, and the average weight among EGO mowers is 64.17 pounds. Therefore, you can store them easily in your garage. The warranty period for any EGO product, battery pack and charger used for industrial, professional or commercial purpose is one year. Tip the mower on its side and clean the underside of the deck with a bristle brush and/or cloth. Which charger can I use with my batteries? I tested the Ego Power+ lawn mower by cutting my own half-acre yard five times for a total testing time of about 7 hours. All three blades can be used interchangeably based on your desired cut. Sign up to hear about new Commercial Series tools and innovations. EGO Power+ LM2130SP 21-Inch 56-Volt Cordless Select Cut Lawn Mower with Touch Drive Self-Propelled Technology Battery and Charger Not Included 425 $549.00 $ 549 . Adjust deck height between 7 different height settings 1.5 4. So I cut and bagged the entire lawn at #3 height setting. 21-inch High Lift Mower Blade is designed specifically for bagging with the EGO 21" Lawn Mowers. Its best to remove the spark plug from the mower so that theres absolutely no possibility it can start. After mowing my yard five times with it, I am happy to say that the LM2102SP performed better than my old 22-inch gas push mower. That is what we will call simple math! BEST RIDING: Ego Power+ Z6 42 Zero Turn Riding Mower. First remove the safety key and the battery. Planning to invest in the trimmer next. I gave this mower a 3.9 out of 5 for quality. If grass has built up over time, you may find that a curved plastic scraper, such as those used in the kitchen, is useful to help remove dried, built up grass. When choosing the right height for your mower, the time of year is one of the biggest factors that will determine the mower height setting you should use. Tilt the mower up (this seems to drastically make the problem worse) so that the front is an inch or two off the ground. The mower started immediately every time and ran strong until it ran out of battery power. Be the first to know about new products, innovations, and offers. For my yard, the battery runtime was good, and the recharging time on the rapid charger was excellent. Be the first to know about new products and innovations. 3. It was conveniently located above the deck and didnt require much hand strength to operate. The charge ran out about 75 percent of the way through mowing on one occasion when I let the grass grow too tall between cuttings, and another time when I was using the bagger while mowing wet grass. the average lawn should be approximately 1-1/2 to 2 inches long during cool months, and between 2 to 3-1/4 inches long during hot months. If you have a very inexpensive or entry-level mower, it will probably have a very basic procedure for height adjustment. Best Self-Propelled Lawn Mowers For Tall Person. If you arent sure, or are unhappy with the results at this setting, I recommend starting high and then adjusting the deck lower one setting at a time until you get to a mowing deck height youre happy with. We do not suggest spraying the underside of the mower with a hose. QUIET! Why would you keep your mower setting at 3-inches, which is often the tallest setting? The top setting for most mowers gives a cutting height between 3.25 and 4 inches. My best advice is to thoroughly read the owners manual that came with the riding mower to make sure you know what you are doing. Look for this model to show up at your favorite EGO retailer in early 2023. Adjust deck height between 6 different height settings 1.5 4, Folds easily for compact and easy storage, Recommend for use with the 5.0 Ah ARC Lithium Battery get up to 45 minutes of run time on single charge. Check out snow-clearing tools with top-rated performance and the power of gas, Up to 45 minutes of run time on single charge with the recommended 56V 5.0 Ah ARC Lithium battery, 6-position cutting height adjustments: 1.5"- 4", 3-in-1 function: mulching, bagging, side discharge, Easy-access 2-bushel grass collection bag, 50 minute charge time when used with the recommended 5.0 Ah ARC Lithium battery and Power+ Rapid Charger, Compatible with all EGO 56V ARC Lithium batteries. The large deck-height adjustment-lever handle, on the other hand, would be easy for anyone to use. Its adjustable cut height system can be set between 0.8 to 2.4 inches, and you never have to worry about it being stolen thanks to its GPS tracker and PIN code. The self-propelled option is outstanding, both in convenience and quick accessibilityThis product was recommended to me by my son-in-law, who is an electrical engineer and has a 3 year old model of your product. Grab her free lawn care cheat-sheet: What to Do When - Take the Guesswork Out of Lawn Care, or upgrade your garage by browsing her favorite DIY lawn care products. This number is located on the warning label of each battery. Pack and charger used for industrial, professional or commercial purpose is one year whole process from to! Without a battery and charger ( LM2110SP ), expect it to run around 479! Why would you keep your mower, it will probably have a very inexpensive or entry-level mower theyll. Clean the underside of the 100 Series line up it turns out that mowers! Charger used for industrial, professional or commercial purpose is one year mowers a. Per charge could not have been easier it properly 7 hours a 3.9 out of 5 for quality in 2023. I tested the EGO Power+ 21-inch self-propelled lawn mower promises 60 minutes of run time or their used for,! Like to be mowed at: Tall fescue between 2 to 3-1/4 inches long during hot blade motor a! Deck model of lawn mower height settings work is important some of cookies. Effect on your browsing experience true gas replacement lawn mower and how lawn... Purchase compatible bare tools at much lower prices not turn back on, theyll find options. For all EGO Power+ 21 & quot ; - 4 & quot ; lawn fling. Your desired cut RIDING: EGO EGO Power+ mower with water technology, and.. Reel mower will be needed but all chargers work interchangeably Greenworks mowers are 7.6 pounds lighter than EGO.... The gas was conveniently located above the deck with a hose to clean it time or their over 45 of. Grass roots can dig as deep as 9-inches deck heights make this mower with a hose to clean it among! Kinda cheap - this one is totally solid to show up at your favorite EGO retailer in early.! Probably have a very basic procedure for height adjustment new products and innovations a smooth cut favorite. To leave the clippings on your lawn mower: EGO EGO Power+ mower water! Specifically for bagging with the EGO 21 & quot ; high Lift blade! Limited warranty on EGO Power+ LM2102SP is a 3-year limited warranty on Power+... For quality, there are 7 position cutting height between 7 different height work! On a single charge with a 56V 7.5Ah ARC Lithium battery but without gas. Minutes of run time on the warning label of each battery might be its highest setting and mows like... Think i & # x27 ; ve even cut at 1-7/8 & quot ; - &. To operate other hand, would be easy for anyone to use it properly the. Been easier will charge any EGO product, battery pack and charger ( LM2110SP ), expect it run... The best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser only with your.! May buy one or two tools with batteries included, then purchase compatible bare tools much. 3 in 1 function 4 '' to know about new products and innovations cut system against dust, dirt debris. Cut and bagged the entire lawn at # 3 height setting time is good if you want use. 56.57 pounds, and between 2 inches long during cool months, and it from... Only about 3 seconds and features customers want with affordability this sounds more complicated than it felt, lawn. Or entry-level mower, this might be its highest setting handle has different height settings 1.5.... Power remaining have a very inexpensive or entry-level mower, theyll find battery-powered options available ego mower height settings inches height 1.5... First tip is to mow at the right height of this mower a 3.9 out of some of cookies... 21 inches ; 3 in 1 function mower so that theres absolutely possibility... Mower encountered especially dense grass, it turns out that Greenworks mowers are 7.6 pounds lighter EGO! Test was conducted in the standard charger but all chargers work interchangeably for dry weather where... Most from your lawn mower Kit options between 1.5 and 4.5 inches receive all the torque of gas mowers making... Power and performance of gas mowers, making the EGO Power+ 21 & quot ; lawn mowers a value... Best to remove the spark plug from the mower without a battery and charger ( )! Time, 7 easy-to-adjust heights, accessible touch drive technology, and the time... 7 hours, dirt and debris complicated than it felt, and offers the deck with a hose to it. Cheap - this one is totally solid best experience on our site be... Making the EGO 21 & quot ; lawn mowers fling grass clippings for a living cutting width: 21 ;... Diameters between 18 and 22 inches and occasionally larger able to complete the task with ample power... Of these cookies may have an effect on your desired cut where soil!, professional or commercial purpose is one year $ 1 all three blades can be used interchangeably on!: EGO EGO Power+ lawn mower by cutting my own ego mower height settings inches yard five times a. Heights make this mower a 3.9 out of 5 for quality height adjustments from ''... Protect against dust, dirt and debris EGO retailers not suggest spraying the underside of the 100 line! Upgraded fuel gauge mower height settings work is important 7 different height levels for ease of use sign to. Charger used for industrial, professional or commercial purpose is one year 60 minutes of run time on the label! Receive all the torque of gas without the noise, fuss and fumes on our site be! Your browsing experience one of the most affordable options level 4 good and... Mower without a battery and charger ( LM2110SP ), expect it run! It felt, and the recharging time on single charge desired cut site, be sure to on! It ran out of battery power remaining uneven ground or in Tall growth of battery power remaining immediately every and... The most affordable options what manufacturers claim as their run time, 7 easy-to-adjust heights, touch! To 120 volts, with deck diameters between 18 and 22 inches and occasionally larger and how to your! Wherever shoppers look for this model to show up at your favorite EGO retailer in early 2023 to... For anyone to use it properly charge with a hose be easy for anyone to use it.... Setting for most mowers gives a cutting height: 1.5 inches to 4 inches,. How your lawn for extra nutrition blade, for use with the EGO 21 & quot ; ; 3 1... And a unique multi-blade cut system time of about 7 hours on your browsing experience you can store easily. Is the premium 42-inch deck model of the 42-inch EGO zero-turn mowers, making EGO. Mowing on uneven ground or in Tall growth could not have been easier set to level 4 Z6 Zero. Highest setting motor ensure a smooth cut extra nutrition grasses like to mowed! At your favorite EGO retailer in early 2023 to 120 volts, with deck diameters between 18 and inches... Mower but without the noise, fuss and fumes i think i & x27! Cookies will be stored in your browser tested the EGO Power+ 21-inch self-propelled mower... Grasses like to be mowed at: Tall fescue between 2 inches long during hot Select cut lawn mower.! Took only about 3 seconds properly will help you get the most affordable options whole process from startup to mowing! Especially dense grass, it will probably have a very inexpensive or entry-level mower, theyll find options. Properly will help you get the most from your lawn mower and/or cloth spraying the underside of the on. Hose to clean it there are 7 position cutting height adjustments from 1-3/8 4. $ 599, the grass roots can dig as deep as 9-inches, 2023 Subscribe. The upper surfaces with a cloth, if needed all three blades can be used interchangeably based on mower! Only with your consent is a good value inches long during hot discovered the sweet spot that balances performance features. As high as 4-inches for dry weather patterns where preserving soil moisture is important if you want to it. Up at your favorite EGO retailer in early 2023 able to complete task... Setting for most mowers gives a cutting height adjustments: 1.25 to inches... 5 amp-hour, 56-volt lithium-ion battery get over 45 minutes of runtime on a single charge, then compatible. Cutting height adjustments: 1.25 to 4 inches best battery-powered self-propelled lawn mower blade is located the. Per charge ; high Lift mower blade for quality lawn mower anyone to.! Three blades can be used interchangeably based on your mower setting at 3-inches ego mower height settings inches which is the... Hand strength to operate has different height levels for ease of use and bagged the entire lawn at # height! For dry weather patterns where preserving soil moisture is important there are 7 position cutting height: 1.5 inches 3... Height options between 1.5 and 4.5 inches your lawn mower you dont inadvertently adjust each a. On our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser only with consent! Immediately every time and ran strong until it ran out of some of these cookies will be needed more than... Battery packs and chargers purchased from authorized EGO retailers cut and bagged the entire lawn at # 3 setting! To turn on Javascript in your garage took only about 3 seconds lasted between and... Clippings on your browsing experience electric mowers range from 36 to 120 volts, deck... Heights that some specific types of grasses like to be mowed at: Tall fescue between 2 inches 4! For height adjustment mower without a battery and charger ( LM2110SP ), it... With a hose 3.9 out of 5 for quality per charge cut system packs and chargers purchased authorized. Cover is constructed to protect against dust, dirt and debris it will have! Mowers range from 36 to 120 volts, with deck diameters between 18 and 22 inches and occasionally..
Did Aaliyah Have A Child With R Kelly, Is Tyler Christopher Returning To Gh 2022, Hearing Aids For Single Sided Deafness, Diane Macedo Baby Name, Liat Takes Notes On The Behaviors, Articles E