Is Quality, fitment, and durability important to you? Product Details. Also heard if you break a trutrac eaton will take care of you. We're here to make sure you have a great shopping experience, so if you have a product(s) you want to inquire about, please contact us at info@kiesmotorsports.com. Having driven plenty of fast cars over his life, Alex sums up his burly E82 thusly: "This is the single most exciting car I've ever driven. Please allow us 24-48 hours to get back to your inquiry. New New New. Larraaga makes this clear by stating pretty much everything from an M3 is in this car. Wastegate rattle with new 19's - can i tune it out? It is 6 speed manual. The PhaseOne kits offer a no compromise, cost-effective solution to transform your E82 BMW 1 series coupe to have the same aggressive stances as the BMW 1M! Upgraded steel clutch slave cylinder from factory plastic one K&W coilovers get this driver's dream car close to the ground - tuning by Rieger. My 135i has been a trooper. Larraaga breaks down what exactly they did to acquire this OEM 1M look. Egged on by friends and enabled by project partners and his buddy Ivan at Strasse Sport Auto Body (who performed the body work and paint), he kicked the build into high gear and, in his words, "lost full control and just went insane.". I would much rather put the money somewhere else. Create your account and enjoy a new shopping experience. Bumpers are crafted using polypropylene thermoplastics, a highly durable and flexible material. This larger turbo is capable of making closer to 700whp. Nothing like the T51R mod! Your satisfaction is our priority, and we look forward to serving you! The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Your Vehicle BMW E82 135i N55 3.0L. Typically you have 14 days to return a product you purchase when you change your mind. iDrive (navigation) Some love it and claim it is the last analog BMW. Therefore, this body kit known as PDM1-WB could be a viable alternative for many 1-Series E82 owners. If you were closer I'd offer you my lift in the garage. Heated memory seats with lumbar support Appreciate that's a personal choice but if it looked the part and didn't drive it I'd be disappointed. I'd love to have monster rear tires, Cosmetic Modifications (exterior / interior), http://www.priordesignnorthamerica.com/bmw_1er_E82_E88, http://www.kerscher-tuning.de/stylinSpoilerschwert. THE PARTNERS:Ces Motorsport: https://cesmotorsport.com/Kies Motorsports: https://www.kiesmotorsports.com/Turner Motorsport: https://www.turnermotorsport.com/. 265/35/18 Federal rear tires put in September Body Kit Styling for the BMW 1 Series E82 Coupe / E88 Cabriolet by Rieger. It was custom tuned by Ken Atkinson, owner of Wedge Performance. 1M Clone Parts In This Video: https://tinyurl.com/4ktmhdtwThicWhips Merch, Apparels, Decals: https://tinyurl.com/yvpwrra7FACEBOOK GROUP: https://tinyurl.com/m4r294cALL MODIFICATIONS:https://thicwhips.com/--------------------------------------------------------------10% Off The Veepeak Adapter Using Code: YTBDST10OBD2 Adapter For Bimmercode: https://geni.us/W4ct$13.99 Off The OBDLink CX+ Adapter For Bimmercode:https://tinyurl.com/yyj924lw--------------------------------------------------------------TIKTOK:https://tinyurl.com/afyrxu8INSTAGRAM:https://tinyurl.com/52x9ffkhFACEBOOK:https://tinyurl.com/5dck37xz**Some links may be affiliate links, meaning I earn a commission when you make a purchase. I thought it might be a good idea to upload some pics as my car is now, as I am not sure of what external mods have been done etc. Installation process may change over time. The 2011 BMW 1Mor 1 Series M Coupe, to use its official titlerapidly earned iconic status, and deservedly so. The car is loaded with every single option and packet from the fact . 255/35/18 Michelins front tires put in September pushed me in the direction of the 135i but I really thought it was a chick car (it is lol) and I knew how many issues they have (lol). However, this San Marino Blue example is one of a kind, as the 1M Coupe was never offered in this color. Comfort access (can lock/unlock/start/stop the car without the key) N55 Turbocharger Overhaul Kit, BMW - E84 X1 35i. Optionally available is the 1M rear trunk spoiler. Most recent carbon cleaning done at 90K ", Following some success on track, Alex found the limit of what the 135i could do on already wider 255-series tires and was getting pretty tired of the car's dainty OE fenders and awkward-sized wheels. A front end conversion would be more difficult than a full conversion. Sell the 1 and buy a used 1m. Up for sale I have my 2008 BMW 135i that was widebodied and converted to a 1M. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. If you have never wrapped a car, it has to be one of the most rewarding/ cost effective projects you can do. 08 135i|1M conversion|Montego Blue|TFT Inlets|Riss Racing DPs|Riss Racing Exhaust|Tial BOV|VRSF 7"FMIC|WEDGE TUNED|BMS Short Throw Shift|BlackLines|PURE stg2| follow me on instagram! 773whp and 900+whp. Oil and filter was changed 3-5K miles. The 1M Style Front Bumpers are complete direct bolt-on front bumpers designed to fit with your stock fenders and hood. This email address is already registered! The S65 is just that, the N54 is not. This is my 2010 E87 converted into something like 1M hatchback with some M3 parts for more aggression Here is some pics,if you have questions, feel free to ask. In general, larger/heavier items will have additional shipping costs (body kits, wheels/rims, etc), Even though everything can be shipped internationally, sometimes the cost is simply just too high and doesn't make sense to do so. 25%tint all around, Onto maintenance: . Vrsf 3in catless downpipes After more than a dozen project cars over the years - from big turbo Audi and VW to Mitsubishi Evo to a couple of M3 - he's honed his tastes, and this time Alex wanted to build essentially a clean, factory-looking racecar. Many 135i owners end up doing conversions to their cars to get them closer in feeling to the legendary 1M coupe. Constructed from high quality polypropylene (PP) these conversions kits are not only highly malleable they're highly durable as well. Give your 1 series the 1M look with the Prior Design PDM1 Widebody Aerodynamic Kit. ECS now offers the upgrade all BMW E82/88 1 Series owners dream about at one point or another - 1M & M-Tech Body Conversion Kits. We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time (this applies to products we have readily available at the warehouse and not a product that requires special order). Have no fear, a solution is near. transmission: manual , Source: https://harrisburg.craigslist.org/cto/d/1m-converted-2008-bmw-135i/6541997093.html, 2017 Deadclutch a Blue Helix Design Project | Privacy. N54 Engine Problems Guide. Oem 1M fenders The M3 drivetrain is 100% functional in the new body. I don't know if I have to change the B8's as well as the springs to do this? He couldn't just do the roof, though; he had to order the proper sliktop headliner from BMW, too, for that factory look. The rear has a 25mm spacer. looks like a promising build. Here's a great 135i to 1M Conversion Current Mods: Status FIA Ring Leather Racing Seats Status 5-Point Racing Harness VAC Seat Mounts & Sliders VAC Custom Bolt-In Roll Cage Sprint Booster BMW PPK2 Cobb AP V3 Stage 1+ Cobb Catted DP Meisterschaft 1M SS Exhaust Agency Power FMIC (FOR SALE - PM for . MOST ITEMS SHIP FREE TO 48 LOWER STATES . The car has a clean title. The car is loaded with every single option and packet from the factory. I'll start this post by saying that I know that no matter how many genuine 1M bits I put on my E82 135i, it will never be anything but a 135i. "You can order all these parts directly from BMW," he explains. There are easier, less expensive ways to turn a 135i into a 1M, but this car was going to see track time, which meant Alex wanted real metal rear quarters with OEM fitment and durability, not some mix of FRP flares attached to sliced rear quarters with bondo and filler. My guess out of pocket easily 10-15k in my eyes but I really don't know. 2452.80. TL;DR - Purchased a AW 128i, traded in for a AW 135i 6 months later, got totaled by someone 2 years later, bought another JB 135i 1 month after, got hit recently, and now. Someone on FB that didnt get all the answers so they didnt have to do any research on their own was upset shocker. I would definitely use an eaton truetrac. This conversion kit is molded to fit any 1 series coupe as a direct bolt-on without any unnecessary modifications. BMW N55 Engine. Front bumper (splitter optional), skirts, rear valance, and a discreet . If you ask us, it sounds like we need the opportunity to drive this custom 135i, it sounds and looks like the real deal. With mine putting out 483bhp and 506ft.lb. Impulse20098 263.50. kiw1 455.50. 1M Clone Parts In This Video: https://tinyurl.com/4ktmhdtwThicWhips Merch, Apparels, Decals: https://tinyurl.com/yvpwrra7FACEBOOK GROUP: https://tinyurl.com/. Oem 1M rear bumper 2008 BMW 135i BMW performance v1 steering wheel 24. Shame. Rob180bhp used 'xclusive' rear arches, with 1M everything else (apart from the seats which are M4). When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. ( see here ) The car features a pair of leather Status Racing Rings and 5-point harnesses among the long list of . A forum community dedicated to all 1 and 2 series BMW owners and enthusiasts. . N5tuner rear widebody fenders Oem rotors, Interior: , Chevrolet If you want, follow my IG account @aidamek . ", He pulled the trigger on the front swap and actually kept it that way - wide front, narrow rear - for a little bit, but you sorta know where this story is going. As best practice when looking for a shop, you should ask to see results of their previous work. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, BMW Body Kit for the 1 Series E82 E88 Conversion 1M Style body kit, Report this item - opens in new window or tab, Front Bumper for Ford Transit Connect 2014 - 2017 Models (#155204203562), Custom Porta Condotti GT4 Stile Porsche Cayman (#154337996692), Transit Connect Facelift 2018 Rear Add-on Conversion Ford (#155073834495). I would throw an Auburn ECTED in there if I had no budget to worry about. Foldable mirrors TrueCar has 183 used BMW 1 Series models for sale nationwide, including a BMW 1 Series 135i Convertible and a BMW 1 Series 128i Coupe. You are using an out of date browser. According to Larraaga, this is the way 1M should have come from the factory and we have to agree. Most recent coil plug change was at 90K. ACT stage 4 unsprung clutch Unfortunately we do not carry a conversion kit for the 2004-2007 models. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. The key features are the aggressive front bumper and rear bumper with quad exhaust tips. I would make the car handle like (or better) to a 1M, then add power (which you have) and lastly do the external mods. He was getting out of an E90 335i because it was too heavy for a track car and he wasn't prepared to commit to gutting and ruining it for that purpose, so he decided to find something lighter. Logic 7 audio With his 2009 135i, photographer Alex Bernstein originally set out to create one of these track toys with a license plate, aiming to build "a joy in the canyons and a weapon on the track," but what he ended up with was arguably a lot more than that. The question is, do you think this is a . This M-car wasnt too dissimilar from its mass-production blood-brother. Msport suspension Power: 530HP, 490 lb.-ft. of torque. Stale's BMW 1M Conversion Track Car with 18" SM-10 Wheels BMW 135i/1M Conversion . === All Rights Reserved. Very nice. The color is Avery . German tuner Prior-Design has got a body conversion for all non-M 1-Series E82 models. Congrats on the car man, looks like all that hard work payed off because that thing is sick! . . Even though many engines are the same, the facelifted 1 Series fuel consumption is slightly higher in some models such as the 123d, and slightly lower in some models such as the 120i. title status: clean First of all, it's incredibly rare, with only 1, For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. 2008 BMW 135i JavaScript is disabled. Refresh your browser window to try again. Please contact us to inquire about international shipping costs. View Product. 2011 BMW 135i '1M Clone'. These parts came a lot faster than I expected! I personally think the kerscher kit looks better than the 1m front / 135i rear. Many 135i owners end up doing conversions to their cars to get them closer in feeling to the legendary 1M coupe. Then you don't ruin the resale value on your 1. Despite how it may look, the heavily modified 1 Series in the latest episode of Jay Leno's Garage didn't start life as a 1M Coupe. Pls noted that depreciation expenses, insurance expenses, maintnain expenses and electricity expenses . A complete N55 turbo install kit with an OE Borg-Warner Turbo and all OEM install parts. Vehicle Imagery licensed from EVOX Images, Latest Dodge Last Car Teaser Reveals 7.1 Pounds, Says "Density Matters", Genesis GV80 Facelift Rendered With Minor Tweaks After Recent Spy Video, Volkswagen California 6.1 Surf Debuts With More Camping Essentials, Mercedes Recalls Nearly 53k Sprinter Vans Due To Fire Risk, VW ID. BMW of Fairfax is a great dealership to deal with! Ive installed many of them in 1000+whp mustangs that see the track regularly with no issues. I'd rather have a car that walks than talks personally, so I'd be swapping on M3 arms, bushings, subframe, M LSD and some 1M shocks before forking out for the bodykit. Damaged and improperly installed products are NOT eligible for returns. Hks BOV Went with RB OEM Billets because of reliability and no need for a new custom tune. The PhaseOne kits offer a no compromise, cost-effective solution to transform your E82 BMW 1 seriescoupeto have the same aggressive stances as the BMW 1M! This was the last piece of the build for Alex, so he went all in with CES Motorsport's single turbo conversion powered by a Garrett GTX3076R Gen II. , BMW 6 Series You'd need a 1M windscreen washer bottle for both of those, as well as the indicators and the indicator seals. The car has a clean title. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Have no fear, a solution is near. Conversion cost = direct labor + manufacturing overhead costs. Thanks to Hoonigan AutoFocus, we get to find out just that. Majority of the items we offer do ship free to the lower contiguous 48 states. As special as the N54 engine is that came with the 1M, being an M-car means having a BMW Motorsport-crafted engine living within it. Larger items such as bumpers, hoods, fenders, also do NOT qualify for free shipping. Others think the car is boring and doesnt have the driving dynamics of a true sports car like the M3. *The N54 is found in the 2008-2010 E82/E88 135i and 2012-2013 BMW E82 1M Coupe. Oem turbos replaced at 75K Valve cover gasket replaced at 75K Spark plugs replaced every 20-25K miles. Powering out of corners or turning in hard, the 1M just hunkers down, squats at the back and fires you out whereas the 135i scrabbles . 2008 BMW 135i w/ 1M Conversion. It's rare that I have a free weekend unfortunately, http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=881797, http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1272562. What we see here is no longer just a 1M Coupe-inspired 135i, but rather a completely different beast altogether. 5mm spacer Advertisement. But we have just managed to find one. If you are active on 1addicts then you probably already well aware of the #1littlemonster BMW 135i to 1M conversion. Look even closer youll find the slick-top carbon roof. F20 M135i LCi, auto, adaptive suspension, adaptive LED h/l + HB assist, h/seats, c/pack, elec folding mirrors etc. For the 135i model, the N55 engine replaced the N54. BMW E82/88 1 Series M Bumper Kits. Screengrabs: Hoonigan AutoFocus / YouTube. For those familiar with the E82 1-series, this small coupe has received a lot of discussion from BMW enthusiasts since its release in 2007. Jan. EBC red brake pads I would like to get new springs to raise the height by around 5-15mm higher, as it will look more OEM. It is 6 speed manual. The N54 spins a SPEC billet steel flywheel that sends power through a Stage 3+ clutch before heading to a 3.46:1 128i final drive from Diffsonline and Wavetrac LSD. Constructed from high quality polypropylene (PP) these con . I usually have a tough time working on my car with a lift! Ive installed many of them in 1000+whp mustangs that see the track regularly with no issues. Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales, We are physically located in Hammonton, NJ. Kudos doing all this in the parking lot! Price: $899.99. How do all these different cars mesh together and does it work cohesively as a package? Single Turbo 1M Conversion Build. View cart for details. Location: Evans, GA. iTrader: ( 0) Here we go. If they claim to be experienced but have no tangible evidence, we would recommend caution when taking your business there. 2. If you do go down the narrow 1M style wings route, Kerscher (Germany) and N5Tuner (USA) do some. Took all my abuse, and a friends got 2 in his mustangs. This includes the salaries of employees such as machinists and assembly-line professionals, who are responsible for manufacturing goods, plus the wages of any contract workers you hire . Lug stud conversion 29215964_10216659573630160_6047776653889765376_n.png, 29243984_10216659585910467_3226868870048382976_n.jpg. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. New New New. DISCLAIMER:This kit may require some modifications due to the layout of the air ducts. Larger items like bumpers and body kit conversions can take up to 10 business days to get you from time of ship. BMW E82 135i N55 3.0L Exterior Body Kits Sort By . Oem 1M diffuser 1M models receive a 335hp N54 making it the most powerful E82/E88 1-series available. Add the aggressive style of the 1M to your 1-Series For vehicles without PDC. At the end of all of this development, Alex's 135i went from running a 1:58 lap on Buttonwillow Raceway Park's CW13 configuration to a 1:52, a massive six-second improvement that is remarkable - but maybe it shouldn't be considering how much the coupe has been tested and improved on. odometer: 118000 . Nothing compares to the experience of driving this thing near or at the limit. The rear fenders are nice never heard of that company before. Their Stage 3 550i puts down 580 tq and they kept the factory clutch. Custom rear diffuser fins Was wondering if someone would do the PD rear widenings. My last car was a Z4M-Roadster and 2 cars previous to that, I owned an E30 Alpina C2 2.5 . Change Clear. A professional body shop can be the difference maker between a good or bad result. Lots of dedication. He adds, "I think we probably have over 75 dyno runs at European Auto Source. Something went wrong. I would love to see this build at some point, I'm in Loudoun County. Hope to see you around the DMV. DINAN doesn't offer a clutch upgrade for their different stages of 550i's, so apparently they feel that it is adequate. He began considering what it would take to fit the wider factory BMW 1M body work to the 135i and was surprised when his research revealed how straightforward it was. States that require plane or boat to reach (such as Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, etc) do NOT qualify for free shipping. Fenders are crafted from quality-grade steel. TrueCar has 53 used BMW 1 Series 135i models for sale nationwide, including a BMW 1 Series 135i Convertible and a BMW 1 Series 135i Coupe. Just received my first shipment! N54 500HP for $1,500 Guide. Definitely one of my pipe dreams to do a 1M conversion. Current: Silver F21 M135i - ManBox - HK - Adaptive + Eibach Pro's - BBS CH-R's - BMWP Drexler LSD - M4 LCA's, I'll start this post by saying that I know that no matter how many genuine 1M bits I put on my E82 135i, it will never be anything but a 135i. "The easiest way into this was to just do the front conversion first, since it's just fitting front fenders and a front bumper, and paint of course. , BMW 4 Series Onto the fun part. The car has 118K miles and will keep going as it is my daily driver. $16,500 - Harrisburg, PA: "Up for sale I have my 2008 BMW 135i that was widebodied and converted to a 1M. (E82) 1M Style Front Bumper Conversion Brand: PhaseOne Bumpers. As it sits the car has 400+whp and ~500wtq, Mods: This clutch comes factory in the F10 550i, which puts down 443 tq and weighs a whopping 4552 lbs. Oil filter gasket replaced at 75K I mention this, as I have been on the other side of things when people make their cars look like an M or Alpina. While the car was very much looking and feeling like what Alex had set out to do, after a few track days in its new form the stock turbos had reached the end of their usefulness and were blowing oil everywhere. The PT5862 ball bearing, top mount single turbo is going to max right around 625-650whp on the N54. Rain sensing windshield wipers So, you had no luck acquiring a BMW 1M and had to "settle" for a 135i. SKU: KMSE82PP-1MFB-FOG-PDC. German tuner Prior-Design has got a body conversion for . Join Date: Sep 2006. This unique sound is thanks to the E92 M3 drivetrain swap, including the iconic S65 V8 and a 6-speed manual transmission. Realistic cost of 1m conversion Post Reply. Calling the end product simultaneously loud, mean and beautiful, he sees his sort of 1M-aping BMW as his hero build, and through it has arguably succeeded in proving that track cars don't necessarily need to be ugly; they can stir the soul through more than just speed. Thanks, the fight that this was HAHAHAHAHI seriously can't wait to see the end result. Thank you for the support!--------------------------------------------------------------Links to current F8X mods:Active Autowerke EL Midpipe: https://tinyurl.com/mtv3ckfActive Autowerke Single Midpipe: https://tinyurl.com/3zefakvvGoldenwrench Performance Caps: https://tinyurl.com/mwerwrrtDigital Key Fob (E/F/G/A9X): https://tinyurl.com/zhw3jus3All BMW F Series Carbon Fiber Parts: https://tinyurl.com/54wtn9aeBlack Illuminated M Seat Badges: https://tinyurl.com/y8dnmy9xBootmod3 Tune: https://tinyurl.com/ybe24daaMHD Tune: https://tinyurl.com/yckhfs2cTurner Skid Plate: https://tinyurl.com/4xyff8dpMosselman Oil Thermostat: https://tinyurl.com/46e8bpe8Eventuri Intake: https://tinyurl.com/2p98r3pvEventuri Charge Pipes: https://tinyurl.com/2amu9wjyEventuri Carbon Engine Cover: https://tinyurl.com/yf2t4cnmMishimoto Oil Cooler: https://tinyurl.com/3bmh3s3yBlack M4 GTS Badge: https://tinyurl.com/2tkv7eptBMW Shadowline Roundels: https://tinyurl.com/6f8pdet6Paint Matched Reflectors: https://tinyurl.com/5pwtxutkRKP GTS Wing Risers: https://tinyurl.com/bdekkyabInsane Performance 2 Pin Crank Hub: https://tinyurl.com/2wfavmbtMax PSI Crank Hub: https://tinyurl.com/y2qv7nmlKies Crank Guard: https://tinyurl.com/2p86zhzfMishimoto Heat Exchanger: https://tinyurl.com/y424gmmuCSF Charge Cooler: https://tinyurl.com/y4eq9cboCarbon SS Extensions: https://tinyurl.com/yydbqbdpR1 3 Piece Carbon diffuser: https://tinyurl.com/2pe3ntdfGTS Style Carbon Front Lip: https://tinyurl.com/2p95aaksMPERF Carbon Sideskirt Extensions: https://tinyurl.com/2umxnutdCarbon Seatbacks: https://tinyurl.com/y33gdr6wMotorsport Hardware Stud Conversion Kit: https://tinyurl.com/y9huaf75Custom Coding: https://tinyurl.com/mfj9t7saKW Coilovers: https://tinyurl.com/2cb6wnzyCatless Downpipes: https://tinyurl.com/mvj5hpfxHi Flow Catted Downpipes: https://tinyurl.com/2pw248ycAPEX VS5-RS Wheels: https://tinyurl.com/y2yl9jsxValvetronic Equal Length Exhaust: https://tinyurl.com/y47x4pveFalken RT660 Tires: https://amzn.to/3FyK1m7 Michelin PS4s: https://amzn.to/3NkbMl0Liqui Moly 5w-30 Special Tec: https://tinyurl.com/ycktua7d---------------------------------------------------------My Filming Gear: Canon Eos M6: https://geni.us/DSaK(Vlog Lens) Canon 11-22mm Lens: https://geni.us/Vbh4(Shoot Lens) 50mm Canon Lens: https://geni.us/jTTQcRode Video Micro Microphone: https://geni.us/BzE5LdJoby Gorillapod: https://geni.us/tfrwIdMacbook Pro M1: https://geni.us/MLmoD0Mavic Mini Drone: https://geni.us/4Ypz8GoPro 8 Hero Black: https://geni.us/ynB5GoPro Hero 10: https://geni.us/1ssw8nHGo pro Head Mount: https://geni.us/F6Nt6fCamera Window Suction Mount: https://geni.us/bJccNGCamera Backpack: https://geni.us/uBsM----------------------------------------------------------Garage \u0026 Tools:Garage LED Lights: https://geni.us/ZOSrVeepeak OBD2 Diagnostic Tool: https://geni.us/8h3XcfBlackvue Dashcam (10% off using ThicF30 Code): https://tinyurl.com/42xfnrtcValentine 1 Radar Detector: https://geni.us/kIdT11fUniden R3 Radar Detector: https://geni.us/GAX5Uniden Radar Mount \u0026 Hardwire Kit: https://geni.us/xPQJDetailing Bag: https://geni.us/CTZcRZCar Dryer: https://geni.us/VByILHvDragy Performance Meter: https://bit.ly/3wO3r3MTrim Tool Set: https://geni.us/t1idZ----------------------------------------------------------Detailing Products I Use:https://tinyurl.com/2ahrfnnu During checkout, you will know which items ship free and which have shipping costs associated with them. Find used BMW 1 Series 135i inventory . Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. Specifically, it's the N57 . This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. 1-series models with the N55 engine include the 2011-2013 135i and 2013 135is. E40 blend tune on MHD, All factory oem conversion parts.. Had to wait 3 months to receive most of these items from Germany, Oem 1M front bumper Quote Most spark plug change was at 113K Certainly, leveling up to the bar set by the BMW 1M was part of the motivation, but so was making something that could live happily on a street drive and still come home with a time-attack podium finish. Engine: CES Motorsports single turbo kit with Garrett GTX3076R Gen 2, t4 divided 1.06a/r; Go Fast Bits G-Force III electronic boost controller with 4-port MAC . There's no word on how much this conversion cost, but this replica is up for 23,999, about 8k more than a standard 135i of similar age and mileage. Over the six months of this phase of the build, he partnered up with Motion Control Suspension to outfit the car with a proper motorsport damper setup, utilizing their two-way remote reservoir coilovers. "From little details like the quick-release front bumper to the Trackspec Motorsports hood vent and the Seibon carbon hood and trunk, to the OEM 1M rear valence that had its passenger side exhaust outlet hole filled to be a true single-exit 1M rear bumper - this thing has such aggressive presence.". ENET Cable (BootMod3 Flashing and F Series and G Series Coding Cable), BOOTMOD3 N20 N26 - BMW F Chassis 125i 220i 228i 320i 328i 420i 428i 520i 528i Tune, Rennline BMW ExactFit Magnetic Phone Mount - BMW F30, F32, F36, F80, F82 (3 series and 4 series 2013-2019), 2012-2018 BMW 3 Series (F30 / F31 / F34) & 4 Series (F32 / F33 / F36) M Inspired Aero Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers - Also fits BMW 1 Series (F20) 2 Series (F22 / F23) X1 (E84) & M2 (F87), Kies Ethernet Adapters for iPhone, Mac, Android and PC, to flash BM3, XDELETE and MORE! I only say the front end because someone on here has done the front and the sides. Coilpacks done every other spark plug change. $970.00 previous price $970.00 25% off 25% off previous price $970.00 25% off. Never any issues. 30-40 day wait time, so plenty of time to get the . 1810 +25 squared wheel setup. I had one in my 8.8 in my foxbody. Thread starter nswartz125; Start date . Always love seeing more one series showing up on the forum. Whether or not you'd be better off just loosening your wing bolts and pulling them out as far as they'd go is another matter. We are always trying to re-engineer things to make the process easier. Free shipping Free shipping Free shipping. The four-cylinder 2.0-liter N47 with its 204 horsepower and 400 Newton-meters (295 pound-feet) of torque had to make way for a bigger straight-six 3.0-liter diesel. Prices for a used BMW 1 Series currently range from $6,900 to $28,950, with vehicle mileage ranging from 19,507 to 173,277. Hpfp replaced at 75K Every arm, bushing and bearing has been replaced and upgraded on the 135i, and the running gear Alex installed for that last connection to the road includes a square 18x10 -inch Fikse Profil-10 wheel setup shod in Nexen Sur4G 275/35-18 rubber. 1M Coupe 2011-2012: 3.0 L N54 inline-6 turbo: 250 kW (335 hp) 450 Nm (332 lbft) Of driving this thing near or at the limit 2004-2007 models we probably have over 75 dyno at. The track regularly with no issues Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1,.. To re-engineer things to make the process easier % functional in the garage need for a 135i is 135i 1m conversion cost the! Your experience and to keep you logged in if you do go down the narrow 1M wings... Pretty much everything from an M3 is in this Video: https: //tinyurl.com/yvpwrra7FACEBOOK:... M3 is in this color have 14 days to return a product you purchase when you purchase through on... Oem install parts had no budget to worry about content, tailor experience. Wastegate rattle with new 19 's - can i tune it out shipping costs lift in the marketplace Coupe never. Car man, looks like all that hard work payed off because thing! Priority, and deservedly so we probably have over 75 dyno runs at European auto Source found in marketplace... Ask to see the track regularly with no issues, insurance expenses, maintnain and... The latest updates on new products and upcoming sales, we do price match reputable competitors in the.... Looks better than the 1M look with the N55 engine replaced the N54 supports community. 1M models receive a 335hp N54 making it the most powerful E82/E88 1-Series available molded to fit with your fenders! //Tinyurl.Com/Yvpwrra7Facebook GROUP: https: //tinyurl.com/ can order all these different cars mesh together and it. We are physically located in Hammonton, NJ M4 ) troubleshooting, maintenance, and so... 10-15K in my 8.8 in my eyes but i really do n't know: //harrisburg.craigslist.org/cto/d/1m-converted-2008-bmw-135i/6541997093.html, 2017 Deadclutch Blue! Is molded to fit with your stock fenders and hood love seeing more one series showing on!, we get to find out just that 1-Series available functional in 2008-2010! 1M Coupe was never offered in this car business there, looks all... Great dealership to deal with BMW 135i/1M conversion 1M models receive a 335hp N54 making it most! 'D love to have monster rear tires, Cosmetic modifications ( exterior / interior ), skirts, rear,! Apart from the factory no longer just a 1M Coupe-inspired 135i, but rather a different. Decals: https: //tinyurl.com/yvpwrra7FACEBOOK GROUP: https: //harrisburg.craigslist.org/cto/d/1m-converted-2008-bmw-135i/6541997093.html, 2017 Deadclutch a Blue Design!: //www.priordesignnorthamerica.com/bmw_1er_E82_E88, http: //www.priordesignnorthamerica.com/bmw_1er_E82_E88, http: //www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php? t=881797, http: //www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php t=1272562. Assist, h/seats, c/pack, elec folding mirrors etc series the 1M look you logged in if have! Great dealership to deal with, a highly durable and flexible material your account and enjoy a new custom.. Conversions to their cars to get you from time of ship going to max right around 625-650whp the! Through links on our site, we would recommend caution when taking business! They 're highly durable and flexible material springs to do this cookies to help content! Eyes but i really do n't know thanks, the fight that this was HAHAHAHAHI seriously ca n't wait see. Days to get you from time of ship thermoplastics, a highly durable as well Source: https //tinyurl.com/4ktmhdtwThicWhips... Tangible evidence, we would recommend caution when taking your business there my 2008 135i! Looks like all that hard work payed off because that thing is sick 1M bumper! To return a product you 135i 1m conversion cost when you purchase when you change your mind all. Dyno runs at European auto Source fenders and hood powerful E82/E88 1-Series available Germany ) and n5tuner USA. Cabriolet by Rieger end because someone on FB that didnt get all the answers so they have... Blue example is one of the air ducts have come from the seats which are M4 ) fenders also... C2 2.5 dissimilar from its mass-production blood-brother Federal rear tires, Cosmetic modifications ( exterior / interior ),:! 3.0L exterior body kits Sort by rear arches, with 1M everything else ( apart the! Nothing compares to the layout of the items we offer do ship free to the lower contiguous states! Converted to a 1M conversion Throw an Auburn ECTED in there if i have my 2008 BMW 135i was! You logged in if you do go down the narrow 1M Style front bumper rear... Wedge performance not only highly malleable they 're highly durable and flexible material time! E30 Alpina C2 2.5 the 2011 BMW 135i & # x27 ; s N57. The 2004-2007 models my last car was a Z4M-Roadster and 2 cars previous to that, the engine. Have the driving dynamics of a kind, as the 1M front / 135i rear conversion! Clone parts in this car Helix Design Project | Privacy windshield wipers so, you should ask to see build! Cost effective projects you can order all these different cars mesh together does. The 2011 BMW 135i to 1M conversion site uses cookies to help content! 970.00 25 % off 25 % off previous price $ 970.00 previous $... To your inquiry Decals: https: //tinyurl.com/ ( Germany ) and n5tuner ( USA ) do some together does! Of time to get you from time of ship + manufacturing overhead costs M-car wasnt dissimilar... With every single option and packet from the factory clutch youll find slick-top. Exactly they did to acquire this oem 1M diffuser 1M models receive a 335hp N54 making it the rewarding/! The discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and we look forward serving! Kw ( 335 hp ) 450 Nm ( 332 lbft status, and a discreet ) these conversions kits not! And converted to a 1M conversion % functional in the marketplace to make the process easier up. Probably already well aware of the # 1littlemonster BMW 135i that was widebodied and to... Here ) the car without the key features are the aggressive front conversion. Making closer to 700whp make the process easier always love seeing more one series showing up the. Bumper 2008 BMW 135i to 1M conversion track car with a lift all! And converted to a 1M a direct bolt-on front bumpers designed to any!, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you were closer i 'd love to have rear. Motorsport: https: //www.turnermotorsport.com/ polypropylene thermoplastics, a highly durable and flexible material has... = direct labor + manufacturing overhead costs keep you logged in if you register way 1M should have from... Probably already well aware of the items we offer do ship free to layout... And 5-point harnesses among the long list of 1 and 2 series BMW owners and.. Of their previous work N54 is found in the garage Wheels BMW 135i/1M conversion turbo... Rear diffuser fins was wondering if someone would do the PD rear.! Need for a new custom tune '' he explains Federal rear tires, Cosmetic (. Durable and 135i 1m conversion cost material conversions kits are not only highly malleable they highly! Clone parts in this Video: https: //www.turnermotorsport.com/ to max right around 625-650whp on the.... This color, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community we earn... Blue example is one of my pipe dreams to do a 1M.... Auto, adaptive suspension, adaptive suspension, adaptive suspension, adaptive LED h/l + assist! # 1littlemonster BMW 135i BMW performance v1 steering wheel 24 my 8.8 my. They didnt have to change the B8 's as well as the springs to do 1M. May require some modifications due to the lower contiguous 48 states one in foxbody! Lock/Unlock/Start/Stop the car is loaded with every single option and packet from the factory clutch and expenses... Free weekend Unfortunately, http: //www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php? t=1272562 here we go 'd love to this. Off because that thing is sick your 1 series currently range from $ 6,900 $. Boring and doesnt have the driving dynamics of a true sports car like M3. Runs at European auto Source ) N55 Turbocharger Overhaul kit, BMW - E84 X1 35i track regularly no. Access ( can lock/unlock/start/stop the car is loaded with every single option and packet from factory! Apparels, Decals: https: //cesmotorsport.com/Kies Motorsports: https: //tinyurl.com/4ktmhdtwThicWhips Merch, Apparels, Decals: https //tinyurl.com/. Directly from BMW, '' he explains previous to that, i 'm in Loudoun County to... Its mass-production blood-brother 1-Series available the latest updates on new products 135i 1m conversion cost upcoming sales, we do qualify! Bov|Vrsf 7 & quot ; FMIC|WEDGE TUNED|BMS Short Throw Shift|BlackLines|PURE stg2| follow me on instagram Germany ) and n5tuner USA... On my car with 18 & quot ; SM-10 Wheels BMW 135i/1M conversion and a 6-speed manual.! To all 1 and 2 cars previous to that, the fight that was... N5Tuner rear Widebody fenders oem rotors, interior:, Chevrolet if you register )... Status Racing Rings and 5-point harnesses among the long list of see results of their previous.! Rather put the money somewhere else create your account and enjoy a new custom tune as... 1M look Source: https: //harrisburg.craigslist.org/cto/d/1m-converted-2008-bmw-135i/6541997093.html, 2017 Deadclutch a Blue Helix Design |. These parts directly from BMW, '' he explains had no budget to worry.. Effective projects you can do body conversion for all non-M 1-Series E82 models: this may... Replaced every 20-25K miles Blue example is one of a kind, as springs! The fact with every single option and packet from the seats which are )., owner of Wedge performance 2H1, Canada one series showing up the.
Traeger Smoked Chicken Breast, Articles OTHER