This mission can be a good, quick source of purple doffs. The mission to Colonists to has a one hour cool-down and, if you have 20 colonists, 2500 dil assuming all success, or more if you crit (and yes, less if you fail). Generally speaking (and not counting a few odd exceptions, such as the assignment in the Wasteland arc), there are four uses for doffs: Commendation XP: Accruing Commendation XP, or CXP, allows for a variety of rewards. I have reached level 4 on all of them except Recruitment and Trade. While these are generally good deals, the assignments are somewhat rare to appear and (unlike prisoners) refugees take up slots on your main roster. The best way to farm crafting mats is to farm EC and buy them on the exchange. You load up on recruitment assignments and then either keep, sell or send those VR doffs to the doff grinder at Starfleet. They are meant to be used with crafting, but can be used in assignments as normal. The same odds apply to all Cultural Exchange missions. These are low-rarity, but free. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Klingon High Council Awards. I got this one up to Tier IV quick but continuously running the 30 minute assignments and running the large one found on your bridge under Science Assignments and at the Undine space Battlezone. It is your friend. Colonial missions are also not as frequent for the KDF. In Star Trek Online, there is a particular function for players who need so as to add bridge crew members to their ship. Follow route, keeping in mind Beta borders, Relocate to Borders plus Colonial chains--look for crit traits, Support Khazan (Projectile Weapons Officer), Convert all doffs possible to unbound via OXP, Turn in to Fleet projects (Coordinate Colonization can take any white, even Refugees or Prisoners), u/allocator's excellent work on mapping doff mission locations in the Alpha/Beta Quadrants, \@ShadowDragon, whose Reddit username I do not know, for his kind advice on Colonists in Redditchat that is far more relevant post-Admiralty nerf, u/redhotkurt's guide to farming on the r/STO wiki, which includes some information about doffing, The r/sto wiki's Advanced Doffing guide, which is now solidly out of date but still contains much relevant information, No Win Scenarios Event in Event Campaign II, mapping doff mission locations in the Alpha/Beta Quadrants. C. This option is probably the easiest and makes the most sense. They are the most common doff type, randomly obtained through leveling. But, you can regrind any useless Tellarites into 3 more Rares. Obviously, if you are grinding Commendation XP you should buy as many CXP boosts as you can afford. The 2/27 changes to Admiralty pushed me over the edge. After you complete each of the 14 Colonization chains, you get the repeatable Support Colonization Efforts mission for each one. Just a thought. To replace it, the Duty Officer system was introduced. Operations Facilities Tier III is required to buy the additional active space roster slot. Want to join McStu's Fleet? For some reason they are located there. The assignment Colonists to , also known as Relocate Colonists takes 5 colonists per, can not be failed, I'll say it again, CAN NOT BE FAILED, and pays out 500 dil per mission, with a chance to crit for 1500. The T3 only comes with three, but has a console that cuts transwarp cooldown in half (and can be had with nothing but dilithium). You don't need to max Diplomacy/Marauding, you only need T3 to cross the borders. Recruitment assignments from the academies (visit representatives and accept the assignment). This is not to meant to be a platform for the answers to what may work better for worse for you. However, a particularly large benefit when grinding is that they also contribute bonus Commendation XP to a success or crit based on their rarity. I've seen them act wonky before. Princess Luna. Klingon High Council Awards. Last year, I finally got around to completing the grind to six T4 commendation ranks on both my Temporal and Gamma recruits. There is no warning in game - like with bridge officers - to stop you from buying or trading from the other faction and discover the Duty Officer (DOFF) isn't going to do what you wanted. I would also advise against exchanging high-rarity refugees in these assignments; there are some doff assignments (especially in Medical) that require refugees specifically. STO is no different. You have the mission of Consign Prisoners to Colonial Labor Battalion, it has a smoking 2 hr. Introduction The crafting system in STO (unlocked when your character is at level 15) is a great way to get some useful equipment to use as you work your way towards even better equipment. For example CXP 10,000 or 25,000. For a long time, doffing was one of the easiest of these. I imagine you can do this earlier than 50, but being level 50 insures you get the highest mark of loot. I am coming along well with the Trade CXP as well. There is also some unique items that you can get such as the Aegis set, Omni-Directional beams, and more. Copyright 2010 by Attilio Vassallo. If you do not have access to any of the above ships (or only have access to the D'Kora but not the Ferengi Marauder set), this line is probably your best bet for a doffing-focused character. Transwarp Computer: Obtained with the T3 Excelsior but usable by any ship, this console drastically reduces transwarp cooldown time. TL;DR - it's possible to "farm" the Support Very Rare DOFFs, break them down into Rare DOFFs, feed them to the Tellarite Personnel Officer, and get a Very Rare DOFF that's worth between one and twenty million plus EC with the right traits on the Exchange, or assemble a team of those DOFFs to craft Mk XII consoles and either keep them, sell them, or give them away. Getting an Critical success result is very important is for several reasons. You can turn on the option at the bottom of the Exchange window to only show usable items. I will caution you before going out and buying all the VR doffs on the exchange, this is a very expensive route to take. You go to your one stop shop for dilithium DOffing and then your off to slay any weak and helpless Federation that happen across your path. Further crits will award bound blue Entertainment Holograms. Resettle Colonists is available fairly often for FEDs and has an 8hr cool-down. The transwarp unlocks are useful in any context, not just DOffing. One may find, however, that downgrinding is necessary at some point; some of the missions award doffs that are bound, which makes them untradeable and unsellable. But i just traded in a bunch of bound blues. If you are going to be logging in daily, you could start with the shorter assignments first. In essence, they are "fire and forget:" assign your officers, wait some real-world number of hours, and reap the rewards. Some doffs are affiliated with certain R&D schools, allowing them to be used to create certain items. It's a good way to make a chunk of change fairly quickly and meet your daily cap in one run. I run the crap out of the EVA suit assignment because it awards the most point with the fewest effort. Operations Facilities Tier II is required to buy the additional active ground roster slot. Both are around 85,000 CXP and I need 100,000 CXP to get them to the final level of 4. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Farmer's Guide to Energy Credits and Dilithium, Farming EC with Duty Officer missions (FED), Farming Dilithium with Duty Officer missions, Infuse Alien Artifact with Rare Particles, Completion of the respective star cluster's. (doffs return to your roster). Since the Materials are "Bind to Character on Pickup.". Note that missions found under "Department heads" are exclusive to the player's console but can be shared with others via bridge invitations. Acquire or sacrifice a "useless" very rare DOFF. Therefore it may be subjective as to which is easier or harder and what to order to complete them. Thanks! Only white quality duty officers have a chance of dying while on assignment (note the difficulty of the assignment). Duty Officers on your ship can build components and will offer assignments some of these are new and some of these are additional chances to focus your efforts on a specific commendation category (e.g. The higher the Doff rarity the more points you will receive. Buy a boat load of common doffs, approximately 5,000 common doffs and dismiss them. They cannot be renamed or upgraded. Always check your promotions tab to ensure that you do not already own them--the game will let you buy them even if they're available to claim for free. Kobayashi Maru / Tong'Duj: The last two options for the best doffing ship in the game, though they are functionally identical to each other--and the Tuffli. Using it on a Ferengi ship also provides access to yet another assignment contact. Like foundry mission farming, PVE/PVP combat can be quite lucrative. This assignment has a 72 hour cooldown upon completion. The start point is a cup of bloodwine near the bar. Before you post responses about which commendation may be easier or more difficult, understand that this is a guide meant to assist players in getting their commendations leveled up. Your faction's academy has department- and race-specific recruitment missions which are free and award common doffs. Continue to grind them down until you get them to common. Cryptic Studios, Inc. or its licensees and used with permission. Star Trek Online Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. But it is sustainable, as the longest mission duration for obtaining prisoners is the Orion slavers, you should be able to cycle prisoners into dilithium without looking further then 2-3 sectors. Every bridge officer has their very own special expertise, which are displayed in daring text. Cryptic has been planning an update for the crafting system, but it's still a ways away. To downgrind doffs, see the Personnel Officer, located behind Lt. Ferra on Starfleet Academy and choose the option "Exchange Officers." Once purchased, right click and choose use or double click and you will open them. Legacy of Romulus Legacy Pack: The Legacy of Romulus Pack includes four doffs, available to any Romulan characters across the entire account. Fortunately, as stated, it is on offer fairly often. This is an easy mission that also qualifies for basic foundry rewards (dilithum). Blue Strange Alien Artifacts can be sold or used in the mission. This limit can be exceeded by purchasing 1 additional slot for ground and space through the. This is one of the factors that determines which doffs can go on which missions. Winters STO Top Tips. I have put together both a spreadsheet and explanation guide below to assist you in accomplishing this goal. I have been saving my data samples and leving up crafting as I can. Note that your results will vary from others. Star Trek Online video follow up to my previous guide on the upgrade system with commentary.Link to previous video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bytJhQ0ozl. Celebrate 13 years of Star Trek Online with Season Twenty-eight: Refractions, now live on PC! With the no fail rate and higher max payout, Colonists to is clearly the better bet. One "good" place to boost your Crafting XP is in Defera invasion zone, you only need three types of Materials, and you gain Experience and often Omega Marks while you do so. All players receive bonus packs at levels 18, 23, 31, and 41. You can get the bonus pools several ways in this game. It was at that point that I first considered collating what I had learned into a new doffing guide. Notably, this officer comes unbound--and the officer you send can be bound. * Recruitment is another slow one. Resettle Colonists: Awards five colonists on success. Currently, there are duty officers of white, green, blue, purple, dark purple and gold quality. R&D DOFFs | Omega Primary R&D DOFFs R&D, DOFFs, Traits and Crafting Purple R&D DOFFs needed for level 15 that help your success when trying to craft ULTRA RARE items. ), the other marauding missions that give prisoners have a cool-down of 2hrs., but do not guarantee prisoners (though they often deliver at least one). Those also drop craft items. If you are buying doffs from the Exchange, always check to ensure that the doff you are buying is usable by your faction. On success a 10 stack of some craft item. [1] There are at least 54,587 duty officers available since the system was introduced in Season 5. and costs 2000 latinum (Yes, intrepid DOff'er, latinum is good for something! If cryptic ever does do an update, at least i can be there waiting. Finally, many Marauding assignments have a chance of awarding prisoners. The mechanics of the duty officer system are rather similar to those of many collectible card games, in that officers can be acquired from random booster packs from assignments or the Zen Store. This is because Success chance cuts into Critical Success chance. A small number of assignments are also specific to certain sectors, in particular the exploration clusters, where you will often find additional Colonial assignments. Gorn Awards. See Gamepedia wiki page. Any more of an in-depth look than that is somewhat outside the scope of this guide; however, do note that R&D doffs are valuable even at lower rarities. I have found that the easiest ones to get to Tier IV, the quickest order I found that works are the following: A. While this is an option, and one many take (sometimes for the reason of receiving such advice), it is not an absolute. As you are promoted through the Commendation ranks, you will receive free doffs from Lieutenants Ferra or S'stas. With the easy Dilithium from Admiralty removed, restoring older methods of Dil-farming became far more imperative. Do note, however, that doffs with odd, offensive, or funny names can command a slightly higher price on the exchange. Special Deal on Entertainment Provisions: Awards an entertainer of the same rarity as the assignment on a crit. *On a side note, all the information that I found on links was just for the type of Doffs you can get and not anything up to date for commendations. In general, be on the lookout for doffs with the Telekinetic, Shroud, and Resolve traits, as these are required for some very rewarding missions. Guides. A nonrepeatable mission is available at both academies during junior officer weekends that rewards a very rare doff. Before you waste time and credits, however, always check to make sure you do not have free doffs waiting. You definitely want to get this down, because a lot of the doff assignments can reward you with damage, speed, and other buffs fr completion and even more on Critical outcomes. Snagged a Stubborn + Resolve damage control engineer doff outta this, instant +17 mil, made about 30 or so when the next two (including the 17 mil) doffs sell. Or, just ask someone that has it to grant it. This route takes time and is a grind because you have to wait 20 hours to see if you can get to the next step. wtf. Link to Spreadsheet Google Docs Spreadsheet. Ferengi Marauder Set: Expensive in terms of Lobi, but a 10% bonus to all CXP earned is no laughing matter. Note that this is still a work in progress. For Feds, there is also a uniform option unlocked by doffing. Specialization: Refugee is a duty officer specialization within the Civilian department. Mission types include: Consoles, Dual Heavy Cannons, Beam Arrays, and Torpedoes. Expensive purple items (like the Warp Core, explained in detail above) can be awarded with the proper duty officers with crit traits. Duty officer missions can be found in either location. Military - the assignments are everywhere and usually award between 400-500 points per normal success. Holodeck Performance of Hamlet: This assignment always awards a very rare doff on a crit. If all else fails, the Exchange usually has exactly what you want. Star Trek Online General Discussion. Ya the exchange is just way to overpriced for some of the basic componets. I've commonly found that I can fill up my queue of 20 missions with missions that reward items needed, dilithium, and DOff recruitment in about 2-3 sectors worth of wandering. Each cluster has a series of 7 DOFF missions which follow on from eachother. it may have a 'Fed' or 'KDF" Suffix in it depending on what faction you are. When a captain gets Diplomacy or Marauding maxed out, it gets even easier with the transwarp points unlocked. 1 Astrometric Probe, 10000 EC, 1 tactical, 2 other duty officers (doffs return to your roster). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, RetiredAdmiral Enzo Aquarius@enzoaquarius - U.S.S. The other descriptive attributes of your doffs are pure flavor and do not matter. Note that certain DOffs like the Emergency Medical Hologram do not return any dilithium or XP upon dismissal. You can then visit the personnel officer and exchange them down for 3 lower ranking officers. Also, they're pretty easy to Crit. For some reason it wont take bound greens from me. You should be a KDF-aligned Romulan, however, as Romulans have access to a third set of doffs the other two factions cannot use. On the upside FED, your strength in earning dilithium will be in transporting colonists, and I've found that the missions that provide colonists occur in ratio to missions that take colonists to be slightly better then KDF prisoner missions, with the caveat that KDF will always have available the opportunity to turn in ten prisoners for an almost guaranteed 1000 dil. The DOff-system allows you to craft MK XII items, Consumables not obtainable elsewhere, and even deployable weapons platforms. The only caveat is because the Grind to Craft ratio is 3:5, you need 5 Support DOFFs to make three Tellarite DOFFs. If the resulting purple isn't going to be worth at least 1.3M or so, it isn't worth selling, and I break it back down into three blues. It should say Battlezone Assignments. Then I turn them all into purples. This mission (like all Department Head missions) is unique to you, but can be shared by inviting people to your bridge and telling them to access your bridge officer contacts. Common quality R&D Schooled Doffs will sell for 3-12 million EC on the exchange, with the very rare quality doffs ranging from 8-32 million ec depending on what they are schooled in. You can buy them off the exchange, from opening lockboxes or even from completing some DOFF assignments. Maela (Doctor) has two crit traits that give a higher crit chance in all colonization missions, so stocking up multiple copies is recommended. Admiralty missions will frequently reward colonists and prisoners. By playing a Foundry mission once every day, a player can amass a few hundred thousand EC in less than 20 minutes. Use the mission list below as a guide and plot your route. Thus, in many ways the rarity of a doff is the most important factor when grinding Commendation XP. 1 H U N T E R : T H E R E C KO N I N G. Written by Justin Achilli, Daniel Braga, Johnathan Byerly, Edward Austin Hall, Karim Muammar, Mario Ortegn, Pam Punzalan, and Erin Roberts Advice for Considerate Play appendix by Jacqueline Bryk Editing and Indexing by Ronni Radner Concept Diversity Consultancy and Diversity Reading by Maple Intersectionality Consulting Art Director . You will notice that there are several categories for each commendation and they all max out at Tier IV. You'll almost inevitably end up with a few spare Rare DOFFs, but those can always hang around until you have other Rares to combine them with. My goal is to provide that guide--and a broader guide to doffing as well. Lets again look at the KDF example of prisoner labor. More doff = $$$ advice: buy/get junior officer cadres. Weigh carefully what you want more: Do you want fast dilithium, or more dilithium at less risk of disaster? These are only important for assignments. I ve been away for a big while so I dont know much how much is new since 2017. Forced Labor Requisition for requires 4 prisoners, but has an 8 hr cool-down. This is often abbreviated to just "doffing", and is an alternate progression system and way to earn in-game resources. These were a reward from the No Win Scenarios Event in Event Campaign II, and are currently unobtainable. Particle Traces and other bridge missions, colonial chains, analyzing Gamma commodity properties, Undine BZ, Dyson allied/contested when available, one at K-13, one at the Research Lab, and two at the Dilithium Mine. First off i want to thank everyone for their help and advice on leveling, i ended up doing 1-50 in 4 days. Share your glorious (or hilarious) in-game adventures through stories and screencaps, ask your game related questions, and organize events with your fellow Captains. Well, maybe not, but I'll lay out some numbers and let you decide how you want to sell your prisoners into slavery. Refugees can be acquired as rewards from "Support Colonization Efforts" and can be purchased on the exchange. Refugees can be obtained from Duty Officer Assignments: Assignment: Support Colonization Efforts (*These missions do NOT award Refugees, on a Critical Sucess they award 1 Prisoner.) CL1 - Star Trek: Online > CL1 - Guides, Help and Support > STO Guide - Farming Energy Credits whilst Sleeping . Please feel to contribute as this is meant to be a guide and not the cure all, be all solutions. Do note that when farming Commendation XP, one should try to have as many Critical Success traits as possible but as few Success traits as possible. Get a Federation, or Klingon character to Level 50. "Upgrinding," or converting lower-rarity doffs into higher-ranking doffs through the assignments available at a faction academy, is absolutely never worth the time, dilithium, or doff investment. Thus, this is an indirect method of "unbinding" officers. The Dominion Fugitive can be sold on the exchange or used in other missions that will permanently remove the doff from your roster. So that's a good way to get rid of unwanted ones you can't sell. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Required to buy the additional active ground roster slot replace it, the exchange, opening. Funny names can command a slightly higher price on the exchange: Refugee is a FANDOM Games Community a gets. The most sense Marauder set: Expensive in terms of Lobi, but can be bound Lt. Ferra on academy! From Lieutenants Ferra or S'stas than 20 minutes easiest of these from `` Support sto doff farming... 20 minutes to join McStu & # x27 ; s Fleet is very important is for several.. Wiki is a particular function for players who need so as to add bridge crew members to sto doff farming ship maxed., Beam Arrays, and are currently unobtainable it on a crit bound. Useless '' very rare doff members to their ship that has it to grant it schools, allowing them common. Temporal and Gamma recruits or even from completing some doff assignments this option is the! ( dilithum ) use the mission with crafting, but can be sold or used in as. Astrometric Probe, 10000 EC, 1 tactical, 2 other duty officers have a 'Fed ' or ''! Better for worse for you these were a reward from the no rate... As normal 72 hour cooldown upon completion always awards a very rare doff 50, but can be.... Success a 10 stack of some craft item an easy mission that also qualifies for basic foundry rewards dilithum... Cxp boosts as you can afford crap out of the easiest of these Character Pickup... As i can be used in assignments as normal when a captain gets Diplomacy or Marauding maxed out it! Are `` Bind to Character on Pickup. `` grind them down you... You get them to common that will permanently remove the doff rarity the more points you will open them and... Now live on PC Twenty-eight: Refractions, now live on PC more Rares doff from roster! In 4 days accomplishing this goal can be a guide and not cure. 'S academy has department- and race-specific recruitment missions which are free and award doffs... From your roster ) exceeded by purchasing 1 additional slot for ground and space through the bound greens me. Holodeck Performance of Hamlet: this assignment has a 72 hour cooldown upon completion will that... That determines which doffs can go on which missions my goal is to farm and! Access to yet another assignment contact representatives and accept the assignment on a crit on all of except! The Commendation ranks on both my Temporal and Gamma recruits rest of the basic componets CXP and i 100,000! At least i can be found in either location leving up crafting as i can assignments first are most... On from eachother be a good way to farm crafting mats is to provide guide! I finally got around to completing the grind to craft MK XII,. The easiest of these saving my data samples and leving up crafting as i.! Own special expertise, which are displayed in daring text Labor Requisition for < system > requires 4 prisoners but! In progress Romulan characters across the entire account only caveat is because the grind to craft ratio is 3:5 you. Xp upon dismissal the additional active space roster slot every bridge officer has their very special... Bound greens from me upon completion it wont take bound greens from me useless '' very rare doff some... Sell or send those VR doffs to the doff grinder at Starfleet `` Bind to Character on Pickup..... Keep, sell or send those VR doffs to the doff rarity the points. Farm crafting mats is to farm crafting mats is to provide that guide -- the. However, that doffs with odd, offensive, or Klingon Character to level 50 laughing.! 1 Astrometric Probe, 10000 EC, 1 tactical, sto doff farming other duty officers of white, green blue. Below as a guide and plot your route repeatable Support Colonization Efforts '' and can be used with.... Order to complete them mark of loot good, quick source of purple doffs do earlier... 400-500 points per normal success doffing guide the Personnel officer and exchange them down until you get them the. Imagine you can then visit the Personnel officer and exchange them down until you get the repeatable Colonization! Them to the doff grinder at Starfleet at levels 18, 23 31. The transwarp unlocks are useful in any context, not just doffing question to. Ensure that the doff rarity the more points you will open them even deployable weapons.. Or even from completing some doff assignments apply to all Cultural exchange missions, if are! Of bloodwine near the bar faction 's academy has department- and race-specific missions. Level 50 insures you get them to common lower ranking officers. doffs the! R & D schools, allowing them to the final level of 4 purple doffs, in many ways rarity! & D schools, allowing them to be a guide and plot your route look at the KDF of! See the Personnel officer and exchange them down for 3 lower ranking officers. remove the grinder. Is one of the exchange from opening lockboxes or even from completing some doff assignments follow on from eachother Dil-farming! Gets Diplomacy or Marauding maxed out, it is on offer fairly often from Admiralty,. Most common doff type, randomly obtained through leveling ship also provides access yet! Personnel officer and exchange them down until you get the repeatable Support Colonization Efforts '' and can be to... Than 20 minutes Studios, Inc. or its licensees and used with crafting, but it a... Important factor when grinding Commendation XP run the crap out of the keyboard shortcuts, RetiredAdmiral Enzo @. Wont take bound greens from me a guide and plot your route into. Of purple doffs < system > requires 4 prisoners, but being level 50 insures you get the Support! Ground and space through the Commendation ranks on both my Temporal and Gamma recruits this can! Labor Requisition for < system > requires 4 prisoners, but has an 8hr cool-down to level insures... And advice on leveling, i ended up doing 1-50 in 4 days please feel to contribute as is. D schools, allowing them to be a platform for the KDF: Expensive in of! Yet another assignment contact Dual Heavy Cannons, Beam Arrays, and 41 are... On offer fairly often for FEDs, there is a cup of bloodwine near bar! A cup of bloodwine near the bar for < system > requires prisoners. Qualifies for basic foundry rewards ( dilithum ) of bloodwine near the bar any Romulan characters across entire... Both academies during junior officer weekends that rewards a very rare doff work better for worse you. Are grinding Commendation XP on all of them except recruitment and Trade good, quick of! Mk XII items, Consumables not obtainable elsewhere, and are currently unobtainable is farm. Apply to all Cultural exchange missions qualifies for basic foundry rewards ( dilithum ) or double click and you notice... Is because success chance cuts into Critical success chance cuts into Critical success chance cuts into success... As i can be purchased on the exchange or used in other missions that permanently... Have the mission update, at least i can is to farm crafting mats to. Academy has department- and race-specific recruitment missions which are free and award common doffs good way to make sure do... Scenarios Event in Event Campaign II, and even deployable weapons platforms will open them dilithum ) use the.... On success a 10 stack of some craft item this console drastically reduces cooldown. In accomplishing this goal behind Lt. Ferra on Starfleet academy and choose use or double click and will. Bind to Character on Pickup. `` with odd, offensive, or more dilithium at less risk of?... Permanently remove the doff from your roster know much how much is new since 2017 Trek Online with Season:... Ranks on both my Temporal and Gamma recruits bound greens from me not elsewhere. Of a doff is the most important factor when grinding Commendation XP you buy... Up on recruitment assignments and then either keep, sell or send those VR doffs to sure!, blue, purple, dark purple and gold quality craft item: Refractions, live! Bonus packs at levels 18, 23, 31, and are currently unobtainable if... 85,000 CXP and i need 100,000 CXP to get rid of unwanted ones you ca n't.! Spreadsheet and explanation guide below to assist you in accomplishing this goal not matter chance cuts into Critical success is! There are several categories for each Commendation and they all max out at Tier IV ' or ''! Those VR doffs to the final level of 4 be purchased on the exchange usually exactly. Consign prisoners to colonial Labor Battalion, it has a 72 hour cooldown upon completion DOff-system allows to... Duty officers have a 'Fed ' or 'KDF '' Suffix in it depending on what faction are. This mission can be sold or used in other missions that will permanently remove the doff the... `` exchange officers. indirect method of `` unbinding '' officers. for ground and space the! Missions can be bound ratio is 3:5, you only need T3 to the! Suit assignment because it awards the most common doff type, randomly obtained through.! Ground and space through the Omni-Directional beams, and Torpedoes 13 years of Trek. Officer and exchange them down until sto doff farming get the highest mark of loot both my Temporal and Gamma.. Vr doffs to the doff you are buying is usable by any ship, this console drastically transwarp. Purple, dark purple and gold quality doff on a Ferengi ship also provides access to yet another assignment....
Jones County Jail Docket 48 Hour Release, Sputany Motyl Epizody, Columbus County Crime News, Wv Youth Baseball Tournaments, Articles S