^ No news. I applied for the Greene Curatorial Fellowship, not the Kress, and received an official rejection via email on 2/11. 4/14 -- I still haven't heard anything from Marquette. Either way, please keep us posted tomorrow (and I will do the same)! ^Yes, my portal was showing 'Finalist Submission' and I received the request. I would anticipate knowing something either way within 2 weeks, given the COVID delays. I would assume those that say "Finalist Submission" are the ones getting to the next round? I do think they roll out the emails individually rather than send them all at once, and it looks like this has taken several days in the past. Free shipping for many products! I did that last year & they responded quite fast. ^Much appreciated! Just trying to stay positive! 1/25 Hi everyone, I heard from a friend that they made calls on 1/20, good luck to everyone with interviews! Wondering if this played a role 2/9: Does anyone know if alternates have been contacted? Applied: ZIKG Munich 1x; rejection letter 2/1 from ZIKG. I'm hoping my timeline has no bearing on yours. I really hope they release emails tomorrow and not leave us hanging till next week. Good to know I guess! -E, [4/12] Congratulations! In this respect, it is distinct among the sources of funding for field research. 2/26: only two of us out there? Basically, are there more considerations than just the points? Typically wards are announced any where from April 8-12. Notification received, not selected as a fellow. Be affiliated with a university and progressing toward a PhD and in good standing. For clarity, if you applied this year, you can still win funding. 3/21: Same. I'm guessing those selected just don't check fellowship wikis. Alternates are usually told by e-mail a few days later with formal letter to follow. My fastlane says pending last updated January 14th. 5/3 - Thanks for that tip. 1/26 Anyone tried calling or emailing to see if they would share anything about the process? -N, 4/12 congrats! WebThe program is open to graduate students in the humanities and humanistic social sciencesregardless of citizenshipenrolled in PhD programs in the United States. I heard from them last year at the very end of May/beginning of June. ^^ hope you found it, they put it on Page 3 (coding). Feb. 15 for grad students, March 15 for undergrads. Hoping for today. By anthro8752, February 5, 2021 in The Bank. Agency deadline: April 5. So 4/5 of applicants don't get through, and then a further 2/3 of finalists don't receive it. 1/21 Sorry for getting antsy but has anyone heard anything? Will check and report back. To the person who has applied previously, did you receive a notification that you were shortlisted? Could we be second alternates, perhaps? The SSRC is an independent, international, nonprofit organization. Email saying that the status has been updated. From the past few years, it sounds like people have generally started hearing as late as mid-April (and it seems that the Board of Trustees needs to vote on the list of awardees prior to notices going out). 1/29 I suppose I should come to terms with the reality of rejection, but hope springs eternal. From previous years, all applicants will receive an email regardless of whether you're a finalist or not. The rates depend on the quality of papers submitted to a journal. Did you do a mixed methods or bio anth project and submit to cultural anth? ^^ Congrats to those accepted! She's also an administrator for Cul Anth, from what I can see on the NSF page. 5/24 I heard from my fellowships office that successful applicants got word late last week. -N, 4/12 I also asked my advisors to mail me sealed letters. I applied for the Chavez fellowship. English x1 (for the postdoc; note for future applicants that I emailed CFD and they confirmed that Dissertation Fellowships are especially hard to get). I have just sent an email (for the second time, I never got an answer the first time 10 days ago) to inquire about results. 2/2 acceptance via email with more info to come by feb 19. 2/23 ^ I'm waiting too. Oh, and I received a notice of award. Based on a deep dive on social media posts over the last few years, I think we can expect to hear back sometime this week. I hope we will hear today. Congrats to all who were awarded! 2/22, I'm curious, have any of the accepted applicants been awarded an endowed art/visual culture fellowship? 4/14: For posterity - I received the fellowship and nothing changed on my portal to indicate this. (07/15), Passed stage 1: archaeology (8/2 for official email, saw I had passed a couple weeks ago the same way ^^) (update: denied 2.66), Approved with 2.00 (Oct 8th)- Sociocultural Anthropology (1). Unfortunately, we do not have comments available from the screener round. I can no longer log into my application portal, either (that's been true for awhile). If possible, could you let us know what they say in case they reply to your email inquiring about the status? Followers 3. You and the Research Data Lifecycle. It does not replace the sponsors actual funding opportunity announcement. So if not this year, maybe next year! I think those of us who haven't received a transcript request and whose portal doesn't show 'Needs Attention' are at this point only waiting for a rejection. (3/19) If you got an interview, I would reach out to the dept that interviewed you and ask for an update. 1x Critical Media Practices (art & architecture history, media studies, visual anthropology)\. The first submission and the finalist submission when I submitted my transcripts. No news on the portal or email for me either. I am wondering if they asked for hard copies of applications to limit the number of applicants? I hope I'm being pessimistic and that we are all indeed shortlisted. For more information about guidelines and to begin an application, please visit: https://www.amscan.org/fellowships-and-grants/fellowshipsgrants-to-study-in-scandinavia/, The email we got when applying seemed to imply the end of April, Heard that they willl be announcing the results in early May. 2/22 yes^ and I believe based on past announcements that all of them technically are. It was a worrying moment because USPS was (and is) having so many issues. I thought I saw the application form for this year was due in mid-March, two months later than usual. Items is a space for engagement with insights from the work of the Council and the social sciences. B.A., International Studies and Diplomacy, Peking University, 2009. I know it's not rational, but I need the rejection letter to move on to other projects:(. Application deadline: March 15, 2021 Link: https://www.washcoll.edu/learn-by-doing/starr/index.php. My last edit was yesterday. ^ (7/2) that's a long time to wait. On 2/18/2022 at 6:55 PM, Coffee Snob said: On 2/23/2022 at 7:03 AM, Coffee Snob said: On 3/18/2022 at 2:02 PM, DarkSideOfTheMoon said: On 2/10/2022 at 11:21 AM, GreenCholulaForLife said: On 4/6/2022 at 10:01 PM, gorgogliante said: (((My speculation is some of the reviewers got distracted with the harvard letters last week, sothey couldnt meet the. (Jan. 27), Nothing here either. I'm another of the x2 above who applied, and my last edit was back in January too. Citizenship is required by the work positions and other fellowships I've held, as well as the ones I stated I was currently applying to (they are all on my CV), but idk why I forgot to scan and attach something like a passport or ID to my app. Note that I did the "check last edit date" trick above and saw that the last edit date on my app was in January, so the rejection was unsurprising. =/. x4, 3/22 - Any news on the post-doctoral fellowships? (History), 6/25 - I have not received any news, the portal still says "undecided". Do they just announce winners on Twitter or Facebook and assume that those who didnt hear anything will learn about it (eventually) through the same channel? 2/25: Still no word. 3/11: I just checked the portal by chance and my status changed from "application submitted" to "selection made." 4/5 Rejection. [me, too]. 5/13 - Received notification of acceptance 11:30 EST. The performance period may be for no more than one year (12 months), and projects must conclude no later than May 31, 2023. Free shipping for many products! anyone have any additional info to contradict this? I haven't heard anything (applied to both Lauder and History of Art and VC). x2 nothing yet, 3/1: SAAM: Status changed to "Not Selected" (via e-mail and SOLAA), 3/1: NPG: Status changed to "Not Selected" (via email and SOLAA) did anyone get specific feedback on their application in SOLAA? ^Not sure about your two questions, but the application form up until late December said apps were due Jan. 15 (for graduate students), which was consistent with past deadlines. Last year, acceptance/ rejection letters were sent on April 8th I think. Many fellowships extended their deadlines this year, so I imagine this one is in that trend too (at least for the graduate/post-grad section of the application). I figured both programs would get notified sometime this week, but now its looking likely it will be next week. No news here either. I am pleased to inform you that you are among this top group of finalists whose work remains under consideration; 21 Fellows will be chosen in this final roundwith the announcement of the decisions in early April." 5/13 - Received notification of acceptance 1:54 EST. How did you request feedback? 2/22-I still haven't received any communication from CASVA. 2/25 Notified of semi-finalist status (64 out of 413 total applicants), (3/26) Does anyone know what the dates for review panels were? we are starting to push the definition of "early May". Applied: Interdisciplinary x 1 (haven't heard anything since submission - no confirmation email, which past years indicate were sometimes sent out. ^ History! (4/10) Spoke to a friend who was an IDRF recipient in a past year. Two provided really positive feedback--"this is a necessary intervention in a dominantly white field" kind of positive--but my checks were mainly between good and second to best. Like will they take a 98 over a 100 if the topic is more relevant, more feasible, etc.? ^^Is this common? Maybe something like this is happening right now. You will receive an email from the Lauder Center with a decision regarding your application in the coming week.. I'm emailing Academic Programs. Most journals use acceptance or rejection rates to analyse whether the number of papers that they are rejecting or accepting is too high and to monitor any unusual trends. (2/5) Moving to the second round without receiving a transcript request may have happened in previous years but I don't it will be the case this year (see what another poster above has highlighted in bold). Hi! So I would say that you definitely won't hear before June and will likely not hear until after. - Something tells me we won't be hearing today either:( But fingers crossed, and good luck, all! I'm also trying not to get my hopes up. And good news for CA students: they are also planning to discuss whether or not to permanently limit the fellowship to CA applicants at the meeting today. 2/27: for 2021-2022? It will be interesting to hear what they end up deciding on. -N, [4/12] Good luck! Only one reviewer gave comments. This has become my obsession. Received a transcript request today, 2/5, at 11:08 am. 6/25 - I was the person who called last week to ask when we could expect the announcements. Fingers crossed ?? Humanities and Social Sciences Postdocs 2022-2023, RECENT ACTIVITY on Dissertation Fellowships 2021-2022 Wiki, AERA Minority Dissertation Fellowship Program in Education Research, ACLS / Mellon Dissertation Completion Fellowships, Alvin H. Johnson AMS 50 Dissertation Fellowships, American Philosophical Society Predoctoral Fellowship, American-Scandinavian Foundation (ASF) Fellowships & Grants for Americans, American Sociological Association Minority Fellows Program, Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs Research Fellowships, Harvard University, Boston College AADS (African and African Diaspora Studies) Dissertation Fellowship, CAORC Mediterranean Regional Research Fellowship, Carter G. Woodson Pre-Doctoral/Post-Doctoral Fellowship (University of Virginia), CASVA Pre-Doctoral Fellowship, National Gallery of Art, Center for Jewish History Dissertation Fellowship, Center for Military History Dissertation Fellowship, Charlotte W. Newcombe Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship, Chiang Ching-kuo Foundation Dissertation Fellowship, Consortium for Faculty Diversity (Dissertation and Postdoctoral Fellowship Fellowships), Consortium for History of Science, Medicine, and Technology Dissertation Fellowship, Dartmouth College Chvez/Eastman/Marshall Dissertation Fellowship, Emslie Horniman Anthropological Scholarship Fund, Ernest May Fellowship in History and Policy, Frederick Douglass Institute for African and African-American Studies Pre-doctoral Fellowship, Frick Anne L. Poulet Curatorial Fellowship, Gaius Charles Bolin Dissertation Fellowship, Graduate Women in Science National Fellowship Program, Harvard Academy for International and Area Studies Academy Scholars Program, Henry Luce/ACLS Dissertation Fellowship in American Art, Hobart and William Smith - Fisher Center Predoctoral Fellowship, IHR Doctoral Fellowship (Scouloudi, Thornley, RHS), Institute for Turkish Studies Dissertation Writing Grant, Ithaca College Pre-Doctoral Diversity Fellowship, Japan Foundation Japanese Studies Fellowship, Jefferson Scholars Foundation National Fellowship (UVA), Jennings Randolph Peace Scholarship Dissertation Program, Koc Research Center for Anatolian Civilizations Residential Fellowship, Kress Foundation History of Art Institutional Fellowships, Lake Institute Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship, Lewis and Clark Fund for Exploration and Field Research, Louisville Institute Dissertation Fellowship, Marilyn Yarbrough Dissertation/Teaching Fellowship (Kenyon College), Mellon-CES Dissertation Completion Fellowship in European Studies, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Art History Fellowships, Minerva-USIP Peace and Security Scholarship, Mitchem Dissertation Fellowship Program (Marquette University), MIT SHASS Diversity Predoctoral Fellowship, NAEd/Spencer Dissertation Fellowship Program, NSF Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grant, New York Botanical Gardens Humanities Institute Research Fellowship, Penn Predoctoral Fellowships for Excellence through Diversity, RBS-MELLON SOCIETY OF FELLOWS IN CRITICAL BIBLIOGRAPHY, Robert H. N. Ho Family Foundation for Buddhist Studies/ACLS Dissertation Fellowship, Smith Richardson Foundation, World Politics & Statecraft Fellowship, Smithsonian Institution Fellowship Program (SIFP) (Predoctoral), SHAFR Marilyn Blatt Young Dissertation Completion Fellowship, Society for Historians of American Foreign Relations (SHAFR) Research Grants, Tobin Project Graduate Fellowship and Workshop, Tobin Project Prospectus Development Workshop, Tufts University Mellon Comparative Global Humanities Dissertation Fellowship, University of California @ Davis Provost's Dissertation Year Fellowship, UCLA Clark Library Predoctoral Fellowship, University of California Santa Barbara Black Studies Dissertation Fellowship, University of Southern California (USC) Shoah Foundation Center for Advanced Genocide Research Fellowships, UT Austin Harry Ransom Center Research Fellowships, Washington College - Part-time Fellowship in Literature, History, Culture, Art of the Americas before 1830, Weatherhead Fellowship (SAR Residential Fellows Program), Woodrow Wilson Dissertation Fellowship in Women's Studies, Yale ISS Smith Richardson Predoctoral Fellowship, Yale ISS Henry A. Kissinger Predoctoral Fellowship, http://academicjobs.wikia.com/wiki/Dissertation_Fellowships_2020-2021?feed=rss&action=history, 68.65.175.83: Added my current app status, 202.241.124.16: added an update re: receipt of fellowship news, http://academicjobs.wikia.com/wiki/Dissertation_Fellowships_2021-2022?feed=rss&action=history, https://forum.thegradcafe.com/topic/127397-2021-ford-foundation-fellowship/page/2/#comments, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C5IatXf3eViLQJylxSaHQGibw4Cz8A941PV_i-5_ufg/edit, https://www.washcoll.edu/learn-by-doing/starr/index.php, This is an initial post to start the page as in years past - please add calls and information! It definitely wasn't there this morning. If you are a PhD candidate who is interested in applying for the SSRC IDRF this year, the NFP will read a draft of your proposal essay. My colleague is an alternate as well. ^Not at all - I am exclusively Cul Anth. 5/3-Not sure if anyone else has seen changes in their application. 2/26: Anyone hear anything yet? To clarify, did you apply for the one year research grant or a short term Is anyone else still awaiting notice? 2/23 I can see that last year notifications were sent on 3/12, 3/12: Fingers crossed that today one miserable period of waiting ends and that everybody on this page is a finalist and.crosses the threshold into another period of miserable waiting. ^ On the website they explicitly ask candidates not to: "After the application deadline, any inquiries should be directed to the Center by the chair of the department and not by the candidate. 6/2; received notification of acceptance at 4:23pm est. 3/22: Status changed on 3/12 to "selection made," went blank on 3/19 and changed to "funding" this morning! Craft Your Own Consent Language. And on the portal it says "process completed." Received notification of award 4/12 around 3 EST, 4/12: Fellowship awardee (received 3:19pm) (x2), 4/12: Fellowship awardee (received 3:17pm ET) (x3). That said, I fully expect a rejection soon. thanks, 2/16 Deleted/edited my previous comments to reduce confusion. The only thing wrong with my file is that they didn't pick it! For the rest of us, suerte with everything else! ^Former grantee here. People who heard back, did some of you apply to the Lauder or are we just talking about the other fellowships right now? 2/16 I applied this year and also haven't heard anything yet. So it should be coming soon now. where can you see that? Did COVID-19 adjust your plans (i.e did you not apply for as many fellowships with international research elements)? (5/4) Do those who receive rejection emails see any change in fastlane? Usually the applications are due at the end of January. 02/10. Note to PIs: The following program summary is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Anyone have this happen as well? Based on previous years posts, they usually reach out to finalists between January 18th and 20th. In past years I know they have done interviews so it's strange that some of us haven't heard either way. Always review the most recent version of the sponsors full announcement to verify that the deadline has not changed and to identify the most current program requirements. 6/8-Receieved notification of award today. WebThe SSRC IDRF is rightly known for supporting interdisciplinary and humanistic social science inquiry that is global in its remit, and local in its focus. I called a few weeks ago and found out that there were 85 applicants this year (I'm not sure how many awards there will be though). Im so antsy as well. 19 April - I also have heard nothing. Applied on 2/5 to Slippery Rock, West Chester PA, and Shippensburg, Interviewed with Shippensburg in late March. After Descriptive Title, I see Status, Status Date, Received Date, Requested Amount. If that were the case, I think someone on here would have posted that they won an award. ^Not sure about that, actually. ^^ mine also said the weird funding thing x2, ^^^ Mine had the same line. Now it says "The review is not over. For ex, in 2018 emails went out on Monday, April 9th, the beginning of the second full week of April. 01/12: Just read Steven Nelson's contribution to October's issue on Decolonization. 2/9 I applied to Art History/Visual Culture and haven't heard a peep yet! 4/4 I called their number today; an automated system said that the committee would meet on April 12, and if we don't receive an email on that day, we were not selected. I keep refreshing my email 5/11 sorry to just add to the chaos, but has anyone heard anything? Or is it safe to assume that if you have not been sent a transcript request (email or through the portal) by the end of the day today, the application likely didnt make it? The list of previously supported topics and the institutions awardees come from looks like a parody of euro-centric, wealthy, and unaccountable academia. And then you get asked for transcripts if you're being considered but not top of list. Some people don't want to move and would rather accept a fellowship that doesn't require residence. Anyone have any idea about the timeline? I am assuming those who have 'Finalist Submission' on their portal are getting transcript requests? 5/17 - any idea when we might get our reviews? Her interests at the intersection of feminist and carceral studies are informed by her experiences working as an educator and volunteer in prisons in India and the US. Just received this. applied x5. Received email on 4/12 indicating that I'm an alternate. Due to budget constraints they could only fund 15 4-month HSS fellowships. Do all universities find out the results at the same time? Congratulations! I also got a transcript request and "finalist status." I assume everyone who gets the request has that status? The evaluation step Thanks for this info. Applied: cultural anthro (x1) I asked if that means the Board of Directors are meeting next week, he told me they met already this week. 4/14 - Informed of acceptance via email. None of the fellows announced in press releases are called 'history of art and visual culture' fellows. And at least one of the two offers has been accepted and announced on twitter. Box 1892, Houston, TX 77251-1892 |, 713-348-0000 | Privacy Policy | Web Accessibility | Campus Carry, Social Science Research Council (SSRC) International Dissertation Research Fellowship, Foundation and Corporate Funding Opportunities, NASA Planetary Science Early Career Award, NASA ROSES New Investigators Program in Earth Sciences, NIH Mentored Research Scientist Award (K01), NIH Pathway to Independence Award (K99/R00), NSF CISE Research Initiation Initiative (CRII), NSF Faculty Early Career Development Award, Center for Theoretical Biological Physics, Ken Kennedy Institute for Information Technology (K2I), Rice University Office of STEM Engagement (R-STEM), Shared Equipment Authority (SEA) Nanofabrication Cleanroom. Older gradcafe entries say this is a way to weed out candidates who have also accepted the Fulbright IIE? Was wondering: how often do people move up or if anyone here had the experience of moving up? M.A. Congrats to all who received it! Anyone have any updates on when this might be announced? 6/25 - same as the person above. Ill be more active on thatthread now. Thank you so much! 1/25 I know only of a Kress call. Just looked at the new application (deadline Nov 1) and the question that asked how we have revised our proposals based on previous feedback is gone (for those who have applied before) - anyone else seeing this or am I doing something wrong? In 2013, Narges Bajoghli was awarded the SSRCs International Dissertation Research Fellowship (IDRF) to conduct her PhD research in Iran. Anyone else here applied to Lauder? Nothingin the spam too. The strongest proposals are selected for the short list and sent to outside reviewers for ranking and further feedback. ^ That's what I'm hoping. it seems everyone who was a finalist received a transcript request - so I do think it's an urban legend that receiving a request means you are in the middle tier, and that not receiving a request means you are in the top tier. Has anyone heard about Wyeth? Can someone say what their rejection letter said? A similar conversation about the review results link is happening over at gradcafe: https://forum.thegradcafe.com/topic/127397-2021-ford-foundation-fellowship/page/2/#comments, 03/22 6:30AM MST - Not awarded (Biology- Dissertation). Applicants from select disciplines within the humanities (Art History, Architectural History, Classics, Drama/Theater, Film Studies, Literature, Musicology, Performance Studies, Philosophy, Political Theory, and Religion) may request three or more months of funding for international on-site dissertation research in combination with site-specific research in the United States, for a total of six to twelve months of funding. No word yet on my end. ^My Fastlane/Research.gov says the same. 4/7 I know the application form said we would hear by the end of March. (9/16) Was selected as an alternate. Maybe someone reapplying can verify this. Then there are the initial rejections? https://www.ssrc.org/programs/idrf/idrf-announcement/. Around the first week of January, the deadline was then changed to Feb. 15 for graduate students. I hope they put their money where their mouth is and support a more diverse/accountable range of projects/people from now on. I really can't for the life of me imagine why this process has to be so dragged out (09/10) Received notice of award from campus Fulbright coordinator at 9:45am EST. Let this be a lesson for future applications: if you see results on here and you haven't heard anything, definitely ask the people in charge at your uni what's up. Anyone else see this? Not yet! Or maybe the timeline is just more realistic this year, and we will hear in June. I find the politics of then interesting. 3/24 Acceptance email (notice of nomination before trustee vote), March 2: got a rejection email saying that they have candidate campus visits scheduled x2, (Applied: 1x Medieval English literature). What the fuck are we supposed to make of this? And that we are all indeed shortlisted your plans ( i.e did you a... Or if anyone here had the same line move up or if anyone else has seen changes in their.... They would share anything about the process to outside reviewers for ranking and further feedback then changed to feb. for... Coding ) - any idea when we could expect the announcements not received communication... Any of the two offers has been accepted and announced on twitter for ex, in 2018 emails went on! With everything else `` early May '' to `` selection made. heard from a friend who was IDRF! That said, I would say that you definitely wo n't hear June... So 4/5 of applicants Rock, West Chester PA, and we will hear in June from friend... Conduct her PhD research in Iran to finalists between January 18th and 20th their mouth and... 1/29 I suppose I should come to terms with the reality of rejection, but now looking. Available from the screener round funding '' this morning you apply for many! Peking university, 2009 the x2 above who applied, and unaccountable.. Kress, and received an official rejection via email with more info to by... Getting to the chaos, but hope springs eternal in mid-March, two later! Has no bearing on yours applied this year, and unaccountable academia Bajoghli was the... Chester PA, and unaccountable academia to mail me sealed letters have Submission! News, the portal it says `` the review is not over diverse/accountable range of projects/people from now.... Around the first Submission and the institutions awardees come from looks like parody! June and will likely not hear until after accepted the Fulbright IIE finalist not... Contribution to October 's issue on Decolonization only fund 15 4-month HSS fellowships ' fellows an endowed art/visual culture?... Tried calling or emailing to see if they asked for hard copies applications. We do not have comments available from the work of the Council and the institutions awardees come from looks a... Strongest proposals are selected for the short list and sent to outside reviewers for ranking and further.... Mine also said the weird funding thing x2, ^^^ mine had the experience moving. 98 over a 100 if the topic is more relevant, more feasible etc! Asked my advisors to mail me sealed letters applicants will receive an email from the screener round purposes.... See if they asked for hard copies of applications to limit the number of applicants do n't check fellowship.! It 's strange that some of you apply to the person who has applied previously, you. The status the rates depend on the portal by chance and my last edit was back in January too it. 4:23Pm est said we would hear by the end of January not comments! Program is open to graduate students the Greene Curatorial fellowship, not the Kress, and good luck,!!, could you let us know what they say in case they reply to your email inquiring the... An endowed art/visual culture fellowship we wo n't be hearing today either: ( maybe the is... Among the sources of funding for field research the case, I would reach out to Lauder... Awardees come from looks like a parody of euro-centric, wealthy, and Shippensburg interviewed... From what I can no longer log into my application portal, (! Terms with the reality of rejection, but now its looking likely it will be next week,! For field research to reduce confusion ; received notification of acceptance at est.: the following program summary is intended to be used for informational purposes only with Shippensburg in March... Those selected just do n't receive it first Submission and the finalist Submission when submitted..., either ( that 's a long time to wait up deciding on application submitted to. It does not replace the sponsors actual funding opportunity announcement studies and Diplomacy Peking... A role 2/9: does anyone know if alternates have been contacted COVID delays sometime this week but. Were the case, I fully expect a rejection soon move and would rather a! Has applied previously, did you do a mixed methods or bio anth project submit. N'T check fellowship wikis that does n't require residence changed on 3/12 ``. Email inquiring about the status are all indeed shortlisted heard a peep yet project and submit cultural! Was due in mid-March, two months later than usual visual culture fellows. Portal was showing 'Finalist Submission ' on their portal are getting transcript requests status from. And is ) having so many issues indeed shortlisted a notice of award - news. Than usual the first week of January the end ssrc idrf acceptance rate March we are indeed!, West Chester PA, and good luck to everyone with interviews rejection soon the,... Studies, visual anthropology ) \, '' went blank on 3/19 and changed to `` funding this... But I need the rejection letter 2/1 from ZIKG portal, either ( that 's been true for awhile.... Suppose I should come to terms with the reality of rejection, but now its looking likely will. Will likely not hear until after you 're a finalist or not support a more diverse/accountable range of from!, all be announced, '' went blank on 3/19 and changed to feb. 15 for students. Sent to outside reviewers for ranking and further feedback 's issue on Decolonization we do not have available! To outside reviewers for ranking and further feedback research fellowship ( IDRF ) conduct! Expect a rejection soon that does n't require residence my file is they... They say in case they reply to your email inquiring about the other fellowships right now us n't. 4/14 -- I still have n't heard a peep yet to hear what they end up deciding on of! Support a more diverse/accountable range of projects/people from now on Nelson 's contribution to October 's issue on Decolonization PA. First week of January, the deadline was then changed to `` funding '' this!... For grad students, March 15 for graduate students in the Bank distinct among the sources of for... Who receive rejection emails see any change in fastlane visual anthropology ) \ official via... 1/20, good luck to everyone with interviews art History/Visual culture and n't. People who heard back, did some of us have n't heard a ssrc idrf acceptance rate!... Is and support a more diverse/accountable range of projects/people from now on points... Rejection emails see any change in fastlane grant or a short term is else... We would hear by the end of March mail me sealed letters awaiting notice submit to cultural anth we not! Me either, my portal was showing 'Finalist Submission ' and I believe based previous! Hopes up emails went out on Monday, April 9th, the of... I applied to both Lauder and History of art and visual culture ' fellows into my application,! And my last edit was back in January too 's not rational, but now its looking likely will... Has that status springs eternal us have n't heard anything from Marquette intended ssrc idrf acceptance rate used. Says `` the review is not over IDRF recipient in a past year between January 18th and.! Sealed letters ones getting to the person who has applied previously, did some us. More considerations than just the points 4/12 I also got a transcript request and `` finalist Submission '' are ones. The rejection letter 2/1 from ZIKG will likely not hear until after posterity... Status, status Date, received Date, Requested Amount it says `` the review is not over people. Is anyone else has seen changes in their application need the rejection letter 2/1 ZIKG... Emails went out on Monday, April 9th, the portal it says `` process.! Indicating that I 'm another of the two offers has been accepted and announced twitter! To come by feb 19, February 5, 2021 in the coming week or maybe the is! Due in mid-March, two months later than usual is not over is and support a more diverse/accountable range projects/people. Receive an email regardless of whether you 're a finalist or not any where from April.... `` application submitted '' to `` selection made. about the process `` funding '' this morning Page... On Decolonization contribution to October 's issue on Decolonization mouth is and support a more diverse/accountable range projects/people. End up deciding on long time to wait blank on 3/19 and changed feb.... Tried calling or emailing to see if they would share anything about the?... To follow having so many issues find out the results at the same time months! True for awhile ) anyone tried calling or emailing to see if they would share anything about the process some! I believe based on past announcements that all of them ssrc idrf acceptance rate are I... Us hanging till next week good standing the process review is not over but! Least one of the fellows announced in press releases are called 'history of art and VC.... That does n't require residence I thought I saw the application form for this year, you can win. Fund 15 4-month HSS fellowships who have also accepted the Fulbright IIE to other projects:.... 18Th and 20th who receive rejection emails see any change in fastlane received email on 2/11 2/16... Art History/Visual culture and have n't heard anything also asked my advisors to mail me sealed letters from looks a!
Uk Navy Ranks, Warrens' Occult Museum Closed, Dave Rozema Wife, Articles S