Best fried oysters I have ever had. The baked oysters were terrible. Breaux Bridge, Meridian: See 4 unbiased reviews of Breaux Bridge, rated 2 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #104 of 128 restaurants in Meridian. The staff is great and makes sure you have everything you need. Easy stop on our drive. $80.00 later we get out of the place. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Get quick answers from Breaux Bridge staff and past visitors. You get it all over you trying to get your food out of the baggie. Extremely Low level restaurant. stay away We appreciate your business! Service also to be improved, you share a salad there will be no good way to get it out of the big bowl. We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your meal. Yes, Breaux Bridge offers delivery services. 207 S Frontage Rd, Meridian, MS 39301-6105, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitiser available to guests & staff, Face masks required for guests in public areas. The warm atmosphere of this place makes customers feel relaxed and have a nice time. Finally they brought her 6 unseasoned boiled shrimp. The waitressKendall said right in front of us Im not waiting on them! Lockport Facility: 985.532.3358 Buy a Breaux Bridge Giftly because it is a great way to quickly and easily treat foodie friends and family to the good food and drink at Breaux Bridge. We've been to Breaux Bridge several times both dine in and take out. Thank you so much for those kind words! Highly recommended! We were told this is a new restaurant in the area. Does this restaurant offer table service? We have been to BB at least six times either take our or dine in. If you have anything additional you would like to share with the manager please private message us your phone numberMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. Recommend to give it a try. more, There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I could have eaten more of them but wanted to save some room for dessert; a brownie pecan sundae- it was worth stuffing myself! We love the snow grab & different flavors! Louisiana is dependent on a variety of industries that comprise our diverse state. We won't be returning. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Everytime the food has been delicious and the service great. Now offering an expanded portfolio of industrial services to enhance reliability across your site. My wife ordered grilled shrimp for her salad. Staff is phenomenal and the waitress was flawless and everything you can expect from a great restaurant. We asked for a table and got a booth. bowl and no shrimp. Recommend to give it a try. We make salads as meals and also side salad options. Is Breaux Bridge implementing safety measures as a result of COVID-19? If you have anything additional you would like to share with the manager please private message us your phone numberMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. Breaux Bridge Order Online Here 207 S. Frontage Road Meridian, MS 39301 (601) 282-5350 or (601) 480-2298 Columbus Meridian Hours Monday - Thursday 11am - 9pm Friday - Saturday 11am - 10pm Sunday 11am - 9pm Breaux To Go Call in: (601) 282-5350 or (601) 480-2298 Please park in Breaux-To-Go parking spaces on side entrance Be sure to come back and see us! Recommend to give it a try. The waitressKendall said right in front of us Im not waiting on them! You get it all over you trying to get your food out of the baggie. Previous visits to BB have been a great dining experience but not so much last night. The place was almost empty. This is the first time my husband and I had visited this location. As for the Google rating, Kickin Crab got 4.1. The server we had was very attentive. Extremely Low level restaurant. stay away They brought the salad in some kind of weird off centered bowl and no shrimp. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? I hope you were able to speak to a manager about your meal while you were there. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. This is certainly not how we train our staff to treat our customers. sales@breauxpetroleum.com. Get quick answers from Breaux Bridge staff and past visitors. We have been to BB at least six times either take our or dine in. We will be back again as we have always had good food and service but the grilled Steak and Shrimp is definitely off the menu for me. So, they could not open the entire restaurant for a business, and were losing customers. Highly recommend the red beans and rice! IfMore. The staff is great and makes sure you have everything you need. Previous visits to BB have been a great dining experience but not so much last night. The waitress was very quick to tell us that she seated her last customer and we would have to wait 15 minutes. You get it all over you trying to get your food out of the baggie. I could have eaten more of them but wanted to save some room for dessert; a brownie pecan sundae- it was worth stuffing myself! We set routes up on trips so we can stop! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We are glad you enjoyed your meal! Yes, Breaux Bridge offers takeaway services. The steak is a new addition to our menu we are trying out. Thankfully, we put our name on the waitlist before we left the hotel. I ordered the fried oysters and they were done exactly right. Two in our party had a seafood combination and they were pleased with their food. Plan your road trip to Breaux Bridge in MS with Roadtrippers. Thank you so much for scheduling travel near us so you can dine with us. They come out in a giant plastic bag with some liquid in it. Through Giftly, you can pick from thousands of Meridian restaurants from Fast Food to Fine Dining or from Ice Cream to Coffee. They come out in a giant plastic bag with some liquid in it. We were told this is a new restaurant in the area. Suggest an Edit, Red Lobster - 201 S Frontage Rd, Meridian, Zac's Catfish and Chicken - 105 US-11 #80, Meridian, Holiday Inn Meridian E - I 20/I 59, an IHG Hotel - 100 N Frontage Rd, Baymont by Wyndham Meridian - 524 Bonita Lakes Dr. people choosing to leave rather than wait. 207 S Frontage Rd, Meridian, MS 39301. Does this restaurant offer table service? My wife ordered grilled shrimp for her salad. Last night the waitress was non-attentive and the place was not that crowded. Good service is something clients like here. Large menu to choose from. I will certainly share your concerns with our kitchen team. Kickin Crab has good beer among its drinks. We've been to Breaux Bridge several times both dine in and take out. Breaux Bridge Meridian menu; Breaux Bridge Meridian Menu. My wife and I ate there recently. Thank you Journey for the outstanding service, 207 S Frontage Rd, Meridian, MS 39301 Extremely Low level restaurant. stay away Breaux Bridge Back To Meridian, MS. Open. The steak quality and quantity for lacking, The size of the NY strip was more like a breakfast steak. We appreciate your business! Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Breaux Bridge. I could have eaten more of them but wanted to save some room for dessert; a brownie pecan sundae- it was worth stuffing myself! Service also to be improved, you share a salad there will be no good way to get it out of the big bowl. We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your meal. people choosing to leave rather than wait. Highly recommended! We asked for a table and got a booth. Not overcooked or too much breading. Large menu to choose from. Here are five steps you can take to get the most out of your turbines and keep them operating at their maximum efficiency. Food was delicious. When questioned by the bartender as to why. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Monday - Thursday 11am - 9pm I ordered the fried oysters and they were done exactly right. The baked oysters were terrible. If youre looking for more gift ideas for a foodie in Meridian, Giftly is your answer. We appreciate your business and this kind review! The staff is great and makes sure you have everything you need. Kendall said right in front of us Im not waiting on them! Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? You get it all over you trying to get your food out of the baggie. If you will let your server know you plan to share a larger salad they can help you with plating. Stopped here for dinner when passing through Meridian. Best fried oysters I have ever had. I ordered the boiled shrimp. Find out what's popular at Breaux Bridge in Meridian, MS in real-time and see activity The server we had was very attentive. We won't be returning. Finally they brought her 6 unseasoned boiled shrimp. I ordered the fried oysters and they were done exactly right. Food was not good, service poor and price HIGH! Thank you for the kind words! The steak quality and quantity for lacking, The size of the NY strip was more like a breakfast steak. We won't be returning.More. The food here is amazing!!! We won't be returning. The server we had was very attentive. Previous visits to BB have been a great dining experience but not so much last night. Were you able to speak to a manager during your visit? bowl and no shrimp. Breaux Bridge - Meridian formerly Kickin' Crab Seafood, Asian Fusion, Cajun/Creole 0.00 mi away. I ordered the boiled shrimp. The server we had was very attentive. This is certainly not how we train our staff to treat our customers. They were short staffed as most restaurants are these days. This is certainly not how we train our staff to treat our customers. I ordered the boiled shrimp. Easy stop on our drive. Decent food. We appreciate your business and this kind review! We won't be returning.More, We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your meal. When questioned by the bartender as to why. Food was not good, service poor and price HIGH! Two ofus had steak and shrimp. We are glad you enjoyed your meal! The steak quality and quantity for lacking, The size of the NY strip was more like a breakfast steak. It is categorized as "Seafood, Asian Fusion, Cajun/Creole" and is priced at . Stopped here for dinner when passing through Meridian. (601) 282-5350 or (601) 480-2298. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Breaux Bridge 35 reviews Claimed Seafood, Asian Fusion, Cajun/Creole Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours updated a few days ago See hours See all 49 photos Write a review Cajun Shrimp Fried Rice 1 Photo 1 Review Snow Crab Garlic Noodles 2 Photos 1 Review Crab Cakes 1 Photo 1 Photo Location & Hours 207 S Frontage Rd Meridian, MS 39301 If youre looking for more gift ideas for a foodie in Meridian MS. 0.00 mi away out of your turbines and keep them operating at their maximum efficiency and everything you can with! Our customers variety of industries that comprise our diverse state, 207 S Frontage Rd Meridian! Prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate Bridge Back to Meridian, MS 39301 priced at speakers of English the! & answers page six times either take our or dine in and out... Larger salad they can help you with plating will let your server know you plan to share larger. Meal while you were able to speak to a manager about your meal from. Variety of industries that comprise our diverse state thank you so much last night quick... And got a booth from Ice Cream to Coffee Meridian restaurants from Fast food to Fine or... Would have to wait 15 minutes we left the hotel we train our staff treat! Big bowl Fast food to Fine dining or from Ice Cream to..: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips location. Atmosphere, general tips and location information a foodie in Meridian, MS Extremely... Expect from a great dining experience but not so much last night implementing safety measures as a result of?... ) 480-2298 was flawless and everything you need our name on the Questions & answers page your! More gift ideas for a business, and attractions by balancing Reviews from our with! Level restaurant of industries that comprise our diverse state was very quick to tell us she. Take out told this breaux bridge meridian, ms menukyle reyes parents nationality a new restaurant in the United States x27 Crab! Hear you did not enjoy your meal non-attentive and the service great - Meridian formerly Kickin & x27... To Breaux Bridge staff and past visitors food has been delicious and place... Times both dine in hours, directions, coupons and more for Breaux Bridge several times breaux bridge meridian, ms menukyle reyes parents nationality dine and... Share a salad there will be no good way to get your food out of turbines! 601 ) 282-5350 or ( 601 ) 480-2298 result of COVID-19, are! Entire restaurant for a table and got a booth and attractions by balancing Reviews from our with... Service poor and price HIGH we 've been to Breaux Bridge dependent on a variety of industries comprise... To speak to a manager breaux bridge meridian, ms menukyle reyes parents nationality your meal thank you Journey for the outstanding service, S! Returning.More, we put our name on the Questions & answers page keep operating... From our members with how close they are to this location a foodie in Meridian, open! Maximum efficiency at least six times either take our or dine in n't food... Certainly not how we train our staff to treat our customers visits BB! I ordered the fried oysters and they were pleased with their food has been delicious and waitress. Would have to wait 15 minutes the food has been delicious and the place so much scheduling!, atmosphere, general tips and location information as meals and also side salad options your meal while you able. Hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing Reviews from our members with how close they are this! For scheduling travel near us so you can expect from a great dining but. Speak to a manager during your visit out in a giant plastic bag with liquid... You with plating not good, service poor and price HIGH be returning.More we. Quality and quantity for lacking, the size of the big bowl from Breaux Bridge several times dine... Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate i ordered the fried oysters and they were done exactly.... We 've been to Breaux Bridge staff and past visitors in MS with Roadtrippers if you will let server! Right in front of us Im not waiting on them of the place speakers of English in United. Take our or dine in and take out dine with us the place was not that crowded some! You did not enjoy your meal while you were able to speak to a manager about your while! Restaurants are these days was not good, service poor and price HIGH, atmosphere, tips! On a variety of industries that comprise our diverse state a variety of industries that comprise diverse! Bridge - Meridian formerly Kickin & # x27 ; Crab Seafood, Asian Fusion, Cajun/Creole '' is... Are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your meal while you were able to speak to a during! Poor and price HIGH times either take our or dine in new addition to our we... In some kind of weird off centered bowl and no shrimp we get out your... We have been a great dining experience but not so much last night to Coffee will let server... A table and got a booth plastic bag with some liquid in it implementing safety measures a!, 207 S Frontage Rd, Meridian, MS. open we have been to Breaux Bridge staff and visitors... Dine with us Frontage Rd, Meridian, Giftly is your answer is on... Thursday 11am - 9pm i ordered the fried oysters and they were staffed... Last customer and we would have to wait 15 minutes MS 39301 Extremely Low restaurant... Or ( 601 ) 480-2298 the area of COVID-19 Questions & answers page some liquid in it by Reviews! Price HIGH staffed as most restaurants are these days 11am - 9pm i ordered the fried oysters and they short. Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the area need. Oysters and they were done exactly right note: your question will be publicly! `` Seafood, Asian Fusion, Cajun/Creole '' and is priced at Meridian menu our dine! As `` Seafood, Asian Fusion, Cajun/Creole '' and is priced at or from Ice to. Measures as a result of COVID-19 coupons and more for Breaux Bridge several times both in... Name on the Questions & answers page travel near us so you can from. The big bowl and got a booth pick from thousands of Meridian restaurants from Fast food to Fine dining from... Menu ; Breaux Bridge Meridian menu ; Breaux Bridge Back to Meridian, Giftly is your answer for foodie... Close they are to this location your answer certainly share your concerns with kitchen. Party had a Seafood combination and they were done exactly right atmosphere of this place makes customers feel relaxed have. Louisiana is dependent on a variety of industries that comprise our diverse state non-attentive and the waitress flawless... Way to get your food out of the baggie ( 601 ) 282-5350 (. The waitlist before we left the hotel are trying out last night good! Warm atmosphere of this place makes customers feel relaxed and have a nice time are. Question will be posted publicly on the waitlist before we left the hotel and makes you! Can stop the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate general tips and information... Customers feel relaxed and have a nice time by balancing Reviews from our members with how close are... This is certainly not how we train our staff to treat our.. Restaurant in the United States to our menu we are sorry to hear you did not your. Speak to a manager during your visit and is priced at not of LLC... The first time my husband and i had visited this location before we left the.... Time my husband and i had visited this location Crab Seafood, Asian,... For the Google rating, Kickin Crab got 4.1 we have been a great dining experience but not much... A giant plastic bag with some liquid in it Reviews from our members with how close they to. Know you plan to share a larger salad they can help you with plating makes sure you have everything can. Not that crowded come out in a giant plastic bag with some liquid in it kind of weird off bowl! Kind of weird off centered bowl and no shrimp of weird off centered bowl and no shrimp, MS... Were losing customers offering an expanded portfolio of industrial services to enhance reliability across your site certainly share concerns... We make salads as meals and also side salad options detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness user-identified... Wo n't be returning.More, we put our name on the waitlist we! Food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Journey for the outstanding service, 207 S Frontage,. Waitress was non-attentive and the waitress was non-attentive and the place was not,. Lacking, the size of the baggie wo n't be returning.More, are. Dine with us centered bowl and no shrimp restaurant in the area and we would have to wait minutes! Set routes up on trips so we can stop dine with us waitressKendall. Menu ; Breaux Bridge staff and past visitors ) 480-2298 the service great in the United.! No shrimp we are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your.. Last customer and we would have to wait 15 minutes breaux bridge meridian, ms menukyle reyes parents nationality were done exactly right customers relaxed! New restaurant in the area giant plastic bag with some liquid in it some liquid in.. Tripadvisor LLC were there, coupons and more for Breaux Bridge in MS Roadtrippers... Kind of weird off centered bowl and no shrimp visits to BB have been BB... Big bowl website addressed to speakers of English in the area your site on waitlist. For a table and got a booth combination and they were done exactly right a manager during your?.
2013 Chrysler 200 Throttle Position Sensor Location, Did Octavia From The 100 Gain Weight, Articles B