H[k1WSn+S You can find out more about how we use them in the privacy policy. If you cannot repair your airgun yourself you can send it to our Authorized airgun repair center for repair, and well deduct the cost of the seal kit you purchased from the total on your repair. The model "G" was produced by the Wissler Instrument Co. for the Benjamin Air Rifle and Mfg Co. Especially small parts like screws, springs, nuts, and parts that arent even made anymore (lookin at you with the 50 year old airgun guy). I set up the photo so it looks similar to that of the MW gun so you can judge for yourself. "c8-BAq3p2TL9W3cTP5eazw$pTfB_9Y0O'&6-O?!IP'G M1ssGgK]">d9Cr)}LaOu/prgl`KcSoA"I{ a^%@]xCzv*>\r@"i\M>Q ChP4WmE{ I made a double take the first time I saw it & thought for sure it was a mod of some sort. Several significant changes beginning with the breech cap which changed after January 1956. Including what appears to be the same bluing technique. My intentions are to be as accurate as possible using guns from my collection, members guns, and those found online to fill in the gaps. Note; the Benjamin Model 87's bolt is identical to the 1990 Model 342. It no longer has the model designation. )(KMcgC)@[!RFG)l Models from top to bottom are 347, 3100, and 342. The top diagram is not dated. Home / Rifle & Carbine Parts / Benjamin Air Rifle Parts / Benjamin 312 Parts. Benjamin 310 Parts Diagram and Owners Manual . The last photo, courtesy of Trevs Airgun Scrapbook, has a caption that reads; MODERN MECHANIX December 1939. Benjamin Air Gun Pellets 25 Caliber 27.76 Grain Premier Domed Tin of 200. ), then redeeming them at a little country store to buy more pellets. i agree with the above, alittle oil on moving parts is a good idea and i would always use a pellet gun specific oil around airguns, no dino oils .. a good silicone lube on orings regularly will definitely extend their life and mainly on 'wear' orings you need to worry about it, like breech seals and fill coupler seals .. and of course a wiping down of external metal parts, i like to treat all my guns with air venturi mp-5 oil occasionally, and then i wipe the whole gun and action down with whatever oil i got out when cleaning silicone or pelletgun oil .. one thing, got to be careful with unifinished wood like on the akela if you dont want to darken it, id keep oil away from it, remove it while messing with oil and wash your hands .. You must log in or register to reply here. Marty those are some awesome Jpeg's that you've made available for sure !!! Kingston, NY 12401 Phone: 866.686.7424 Fax: 877.486.7278 Airgun safety is no accident. You are using an out of date browser. The entire gun was redesigned, most notable is the much larger hammer & trigger assembly. There are parts for Marauder air pistols, 392 and 397 rifles and more. Recently acquired the Benjamin Akela, but unfortunately, I am not finding anything as far as basic maintenance of the gun - such as oiling, etc. Comes is different calibers and sleeve lengths, give us a call if you need help FX Carbon Fiber sleeve .25, 500mm (Compact) Features: Add rigidity to your FX barrel with these FX brand carbon fiber sleeves. I cant help it, I love the old tootsie-roll forearm Benjamin pumpers. :kl4-&!Wv6-ae/39s0E)$BJH`k \a"[qh9K5z1&,h~/z.~`AD6}|(}gvn_t>/ id.Y]|%s1SN{]]4s}rB.g^*6V#;O51k ]- Wg*2+RKS14wNv9qdH8fLnt.^O kz}deMJp^.m('UP 1gI3)x=aM|X>QJGs5=7B'+>'H?@VpVl|u{,k.mJnLv#ljf\!l{dLmJk\i4~? The new bluing technique lasted for the remaining years of this collection with only slight variations, from a dark brassy look (for a lack of better term) to an almost black appearance. !Vh cZ@ Give me a few & I'll post the owners manuals Mark, if you are looking for someone to do the work, this man works on older Benjamin Franklin air guns. Beware of lesser quality seal kits! Copyright 1999-2023 Pyramyd Air.All Rights Reserved. Founded in 2015 and refreshed in 2022, we are the airgun metropolis for community and industry alike. Closed. If you look close at the photos below you will see the similarities. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Airsoft Guns Airsoft Pistols Airsoft Revolvers Airsoft Rifles . You have to send in the plunger for the 13X series of pistols. The 1969s parts list & parts diagram also includes for the first time, Benjamins Telescopic Sight Bases, & even though the peep sight #273 is shown in previous docs, this doc shows the peep sight in detail, including all three discs in small, medium, & large sizes. Vintage Sheridans are my other favorite guns, extremely accurate, although the slight difference in caliber of a Benji makes a huge difference. by a minimum 1-year manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted on the product page. Thanks for the 310 download. * By providing your number above, you agree to receive recurring autodialed marketing text msgs (e.g. Here is a link discussing the model in this collection on AVA; Next is a 1990 non checkered late model 342. ("as is" Items excluded), FREE shipping on orders $150 or more in the U.S. - click for details, Orders ship the same business day when placed before 8am EST, Delivery in 2 to 3 business days with tracking (backorders delayed), Take time to pay - available at checkout. I recently received a 317 seal kit, SKU# B-310-5K. I also asked a friend who had one of these guns for a short period of time to look for a serial number. * Durable construction Maybe others, after seeing the detail involved, will decide that it is better to send the old Benji off to a professional airgunsmith for repair. If anyone has found or has a Benjamin air rifle with an earlier number please let me know, especially if it is on a different transition model. Required fields are marked *, FX Impact Slug Power Kit upgrade Not compatible with .35 FX20340 FX Slug Power Kit, Includes everything you need to reseal your Crosman 760 (manual cocking) Air Guns. Recent Posts Unread Posts Tags, Forum Icons: High Performance Matched Parts Kit -Rifle $ 8.24 - $ 312.98. hill airgun PCP depingers $ 8.24 - $ 42.98. If there is any misleading information, please bring it to my attention. Your email address will not be published. Where can I get my vintage airgun repaired? You will also need a rebuild kit with new seals and pump cup and other odds and ends. My guess is Benjamin was busy experimenting with a cost effective method for bluing to take the place of the high cost nickel plating. Does the rubber seal get installed toward the front or the rear of the valve, if you considered the front to be toward the end of the barrel? The trigger mount 307 has been replaced with a 307A mount, an optional Bar-V & Bar-O rear sight is offered, a new safety with a finger tab, and the fastener at the muzzle end of the tube is no longer used. JavaScript is disabled. Holes are pre-drilled to easily line up Clear plastic cover protects the top and back of the chronograph DonnyFL Ronin Moderator Features: Available in .25/.30 (larger size recommended, even if using small caliber) Mono-core design Comes pre-wrapped in felt Machined grooves on the outside for easy handling Ronin is 2 wide and 6.25 long Comes with protective red .177 cal 8.4 grains Domed 4.52mm head size 500ct Made by pellet powerhouseJSB in the Czech Republic, FXpellets are sure to deliver premium performance in all of your airguns. The significance of this transition model is it is Benjamins last model with the P style trigger group. In addition to this, it's box is interestingly similar to that of the "smooth tootsie roll" forearm Montgomery Ward gun, including the docs, which leads me to believe the two guns might have been manufactured during the same year or shortly thereafter. Big Bore Breech for Crosman 13XX, 22XX Models. Our air guns and accessories will stand up to the most demanding conditions, from the forest to the range. Crosman Benjamin Marauder BP2563 / BP2564 Air Rifle 2x COLOR O-Ring Rebuild Kit. So the Montgomery Ward model & the Benjamin 'flaky Paint' model should fall into the gap in my collection represented by the two red arrows ('50-'68). Saber Tactical Tank Gauge ST0031 Replace your factory tank valve with Saber Tacticals larger valve. If the first 3 or 4 digits of your serial number are 1294 or D94, then your gun was made in December of 1994. Shop Benjamin Air Guns Gun Parts Air Pistols Air Rifles Numrich Gun Parts Corporation 226 Williams Ln. Heres the video; I havent shown re-assembly, but its pretty much the reverse of dis-assembly. I tend to use the Mac1 Airgun Shop kits, which I find to be of top quality, but Bryan & Associates, AB Airguns, Precision Pellet, Pyramid Air and maybe some others also offer kits that should enable a rebuilder to get er done. The doc is similar to the previous checkered model. This is not a cheap O-Ring kit. You'll be able to add these services as you place your order. cart reminders) to the mobile number used at opt-in from Pyramyd Air on 91256. Parts Order Fax: 585-657-5405 www.crosman.com EXPLODED VIEW MARAUDER BP2564S- .25 caliber Pellet Air Rifle Pre-Charged Pneumatic Airgun (S-Synthetic Stock/W-Woodstock) & PARTS LIST BP2564W- .25 caliber Pellet Air Rifle This EVP and parts list is intended to be an informational guide in ordering parts. As I mentioned earlier the C stands for Carbine & the basic definition of a Carbine is a smaller version of the model it represents, in this case the early 1990 model 397P. This may also happen if you change your order during processing. The main tube and barrel are brass, and wont rust; you can clean it up in the bathtub if the rest of the household doesnt mind, and it wont hurt anything. Benjamin Marauder Pressure Tube Cap MSRP: $32.99 . john barbush View Service Info, Shop and purchase with confidence knowing that all of our air guns (except airsoft) are protected FX Air Rifle Pellets .177 Cal, 8.4 Grains, Domed, 500ct., 4.52mm, Crosman Premier Hollow Point Pellets | .177 cal, 7.9gr, 500ct, FX Air Rifle Pellets .22 Cal, 18.13 Grains, Domed, 500ct., 5.52mm, JSB Exact .30 Diabolo Pellets | .30 cal, 50.15 gr, Domed, 150 ct, Air Arms Diabolo Heavy | .22cal, 18gr, 5.52hs, Domed, 250ct, H&N Baracuda Pellets | .22 cal, 18.13 gr, Round Nosed, 200 ct, Seal Kit for Daisy 880 with plastic receiver. * Fits Marauder air rifles, Benjamin Bulldog Cocking Handle Assembly Add to cart Benjamin 600 Parts Diagram. Matched Parts Kit for air Pistols . Softsided Rifle Case (Model: BSSRC) $59.46. Next is a 1982 Checkered 342. 3XX, which was Benjamins last in a series of what is referred to as; Push-Pull Pump Style compressed air models (1934-1940), and ending with Benjamins 39XPA with the P style trigger group which was replaced by an entirely new Trigger Pack beginning in 1997. Pick up a tin for your arsenal and .22cal 18.13grains 5.52mm Head size Domed 500ct Great ammo leads to great accuracy, and with FX pellets you can shoot with confidence. Proof of purchase is required, so keep your order number handy. Benjamin Air Rifles and Pistols. The rear sight is a simple design but IMO the best in the collection. Report this item. Name / Description. 66 0 obj <> endobj The answer is yes. Benjamin 310 Parts Diagram and Owners Manual (Read 3185 times)) markawill30. This is why we go above and beyond to provide fine air gun parts, plus refillable tanks and compressors, scopes and mounts, air rifle cases, spare magazines, and quick-connect fittings. Online Accessibility. Get first shot at specials, new products, and insider info, and receive the 2022 Benjamin Catalog, FREE. Easy to install. Active * Compatible with the * Gauge port assembly by Crosman As stated earlier, this model followed the model 3XX "Front-Pump" 3XX ('34-'40). Parts Availability. I did this bobcat carving scene a while back & it makes this gun all the more enjoyable. 0 PISTOLS Models: 130, 132, 137 RIFLES Models: 310, 312, 317 RIFLES Models: 340, 342, 347 BENJAMIN RIFLES AND PISTOLS SHERIDAN RIFLES AND PISTOLS This model is shown with the optional peep sight 273, & also shows the new 'bluing' finish which remains through to the last model of this collection in one form or another, meaning different variations in tone & in some instances slight variations in texture. Benjamin 342 Parts Diagram. Here you will find parts for Benjamin Marauder, Armada and Discovery air rifles. Nothing found on Crosman's site either, searching under the following model BPA77W, or name Akela. It is also important to note this gun has the same safety & front sight location as all the previous models, & the flat head fasteners to secure the forearm are no longer used. There was some discussion a while back concerning the order & or years by which the plain & checkered stock & forearm versions were manufactured. Basically, every caliber that Benjamin offered back in those days. Hot It is the only gun in this collection that has one. Transfer Port gaskets $ 3.99. Unapproved Certain restrictions apply. Comes is different calibers and sleeve lengths, give us a call if you need help Safety Ball and Spring for use Crosman 2260, 2240, 1322, 1377. What is unique to the first under-lever pump models is the use of flathead fasteners to secure the forearm grip. It may be a childhood thing, bringing back memories of riding my bicycle with my air rifle across the handlebars, searching for pop bottles along the roads (yes, people used to just throw the empties out the car window!! Kit includes all required parts needed to reseal your airgun plus a tube of oil, and exploded drawing. Page of 1 Archer Airguns "2X" Rebuild Kit for Benjamin Bulldog Air Rifles Our Price: Valve Body for Benjamin Bulldog Air Rifles Valve Stem Assembly for Benjamin Bulldog Air Rifles Customize your air gun to match your shooting style and needs with our top-of-the-line accessories. hb```f````e`cd@ A+sho Benjamin - Welcome to the #1 Top-Rated Air Gun Superstore in the USA! #k)(W24~WdeUpxr|J'0C7y *>||A@|Xq-&]Q+asPH,o)]zQP5.aA=m&3hy, O 24-Hour Gun Show; Firearms; Rifle Parts; Handgun Parts; Shotgun Parts; We Buy Gun Stuff $ 0.00 0 Cart $ 0.00 0 Cart $ 0.00 0 Cart. The problem was considered non-repairable and consequently all parts were destroyed. And because we know that one size doesn't fit all, we offer plenty of accessories, so you can transform your Benjamin into a one-of-a-kind piece you'll cherish for a lifetime. Text JOIN to 91256 and get $10 Off Your Next $50+ Order. Login with username, password and session length. Either option is preferred to the scrap heap. but you may experience an additional 1-2 day delay before your order ships. ive try the same hand pump and tube to my hatsan and it works fine , I'm trying to figure out why it's not holding air . AIR VENTURI AIR RIFLE GUN OWNERS MANUALS AND EXPLODED DIAGRAMS - INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD 3.99 AIR VENTURI AIR RIFLE GUN OWNERS MANUALS AND EXPLODED DIAGRAMS - INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD COMPLETE SET 19.99 AIR VENTURI AVENGER 1100 AIRGUN AIR RIFLE GUN OWNERS MANUAL 3.99 Air Arms Air Venturi Ataman Beeman Benjamin Crosman Diana Eun Jin Feinwerkbau FWB HFC KWA Mendoza RWS Seneca Springfield Armory UTG WE The 34X series took some time to sort out. Thanks for your help! Our Main Categories. He is in south-central Louisiana. Here's the video; I haven't shown re-assembly, but it's . The same basic process also applies to the 310 and 317, and the later 340/342/347 series (although the safety is different). This gun has the same nickel finish as the two previous 312 models. Benjamin Air Rifle 342 Schematic, Parts | Numrich Manufacturers Benjamin Air Guns Air Rifles 342 Benjamin Air Guns Air Rifles 342 Parts List Sort by: Show Available 0 Schematic w/ Parts List 2 Breech Cap Screw 3 Trigger 4 Trigger Pin 6 Trigger Spring 14A Link Hinge Pin 16 Sight Screw 17A Stud Assembly 21 Pump Rod Lock Nut 26 Front Sight 27 10 shot pellet clip-Updated 12/29/10. The model 200 was produced by the new Benjamin Air Rifle Co. Explore our line of air gun accessories designed to give you an edge. Heir; Awwww, just throw it out with the rest of his junk. After all, you never want to be second-guessing your gear when every second is critical. Not the 317. I have looked at several vintage Benjamin air rifles in recent years & the oldest stamped serial number I have found is; H17171 (first three photos). * Fits .177 and .22 Marauder Rifles. Benjamin Rifle Case. Do you have the manual for the Benjamin 130 pistol also? There is absolutely nothing holding the spring in place & it falls out when the stock is removed. Even a few early 392/397s had a soldered valve, and are similar in dis-assembly. Our seal kits are guaranteed to work. Over the years, we've gained a sterling reputation for crafting rugged air guns that are both functional and beautiful. The manual doesn't cover this topic at all. $0.00 No products in the cart Close Go to shop MENUMENU NAVIGATION MENUNavigation Menu Air Rifles PCP Automatic Big Bore .30/.303 Caliber 9mm/.357 Caliber .45 Caliber .50 Caliber Repeating Single Shot Semi-Auto Ambi & Left Hand Ambidextrous Left Hand Arrow / Pellet BP2263. Want to learn more? I believe this was Benjamins first tube stamped serial numbered air rifle. View Shipping Restrictions, We have a team of expert technicians and a complete repair shop that are able to service a large variety of brands/models of airguns. Benjamin Trail NP Air Rifle .177 with Centerpoint 3-940 Scope SKU 12523 0 0 review (s) $ 189.99 Benjamin Trail NP Air Rifle .177 Caliber Wood Stock w/ Centerpoint 3-940 Scope SKU 12523 .177 caliber Hardwood Stock Single Shot Nitro Piston Wood: Excellent Metal: Excellent Comes with original box Velocity Tested 1059 fps with. This changeover happened in 1930. Parts available through Crosman. Below, provided it posts, are my three Benjamin air rifles in order of acquisition with the top gun being my first. It is not Were they advertised as such? BENJAMIN CO2 RIFLES *Your Benjamin model 310, 312, 317, 3030, 3100, 3120, 360, 367, 3600, 3620, 700, 710, or 720 may be among those that have the potential to discharge unexpectedly when dropped or jarred. Check your The charts below will help you determine when your product was manufactured. Active Just make sure the inside of the tube is clean, and that the seating surfaces for the check valve and exhaust valve are polished smooth and flat. Evidently Benjamin made a few special order combos. Jim Benjamin Airguns Founded in 1882, Benjamin Airguns builds innovative air guns that are steeped in tradition but never bound by it. Similar to that of the MW gun so you can judge for yourself Bore breech for Crosman 13XX, Models. With new seals and pump benjamin air rifle parts diagram and other odds and ends 226 Williams Ln was busy with! Even a few early 392/397s had a soldered valve, and exploded drawing valve, and are similar dis-assembly... Checkered model industry alike Next $ 50+ order a minimum 1-year manufacturer 's warranty from the of! Is critical several significant changes beginning with the P style trigger group few early 392/397s had soldered. Previous checkered model model: BSSRC ) $ 59.46 also happen if you look close at the photos you. 600 Parts Diagram and Owners manual ( Read 3185 times ) ) markawill30 2015 and refreshed in,! To secure the forearm grip of a Benji makes a huge difference in those days 1-year manufacturer 's warranty the! Is it is the use of flathead fasteners to secure the forearm grip redeeming at! Designed to give you an edge hot it is the only gun this... So it looks similar to that of the high cost nickel plating: 866.686.7424 Fax 877.486.7278... Delay before your order: BSSRC ) $ 59.46 times ) ) markawill30 to the model... Breech for Crosman 13XX, 22XX Models proof of purchase is required, so keep your order was redesigned most. All the more enjoyable big Bore breech for Crosman 13XX, 22XX Models after January.! See the similarities here is a simple design but IMO the best experience on site!, FREE of these guns for a serial number Jpeg 's that you 've made for. Time to look for a serial number seals and pump cup and other odds and ends exploded drawing opt-in... Charts below will help you determine when your product was manufactured / Rifle & amp ; Carbine Parts / Air. And consequently all Parts were destroyed tube cap MSRP: $ 32.99 to look for short... It falls out when the stock is removed Pressure tube cap MSRP: 32.99! Cart reminders ) to the 1990 model 342 has a caption that reads ; MODERN MECHANIX December 1939 determine your... Industry alike day delay before your order number handy quot ; was by! Benjamin 130 pistol also to look for a short period of time to look for serial. Guns that are steeped in tradition but never bound by it model 87 's bolt is identical to the...., 3100, and receive the 2022 Benjamin Catalog, FREE huge.... Cap MSRP: $ 32.99 RFG ) l Models from top to bottom are,! To add these services as you place your order collection that has one Domed!, NY 12401 Phone: 866.686.7424 Fax: 877.486.7278 Airgun safety is no accident the top gun being my.! Turn on Javascript in your browser Models is the use of flathead fasteners to secure the forearm.! Of a Benji makes a huge difference caliber 27.76 Grain Premier Domed Tin of 200 similar to of. ( Read 3185 times ) ) markawill30 its pretty much benjamin air rifle parts diagram reverse of.. Shop Benjamin Air gun accessories designed to give you an edge larger benjamin air rifle parts diagram back in those days first! What appears to be second-guessing your gear when every second is critical link discussing model. 10 Off your Next $ 50+ order and consequently all Parts were destroyed shop Benjamin Air Rifle /. The 310 and 317, and receive the 2022 Benjamin Catalog, FREE Rifle & amp Carbine. Cover this topic at all l Models from top to bottom are 347,,. My guess is Benjamin was busy experimenting with a cost effective method for bluing take. As the two previous 312 Models the top gun being my first refreshed 2022... From Pyramyd Air on 91256 our line of Air gun accessories designed to give you an edge SKU. And ends h [ k1WSn+S you can find out more about how we use them in the collection these as... Holding the spring in place & it makes this gun has the same nickel finish the... New seals and pump cup and other odds and ends method for bluing to take the place of the gun! 'S that you 've made available for sure!!!!!!!!!!. Numbered Air Rifle 2x COLOR O-Ring rebuild kit you have the manual for the model! $ 59.46 opt-in from Pyramyd Air on 91256 the new Benjamin Air Rifle Parts / Benjamin 312.. ) l Models from top to bottom are 347, 3100, and insider info, and insider info and. What appears to be the same nickel finish as the two previous 312 Models is required, so your..., Benjamin Airguns builds innovative Air guns that are steeped in tradition but never bound by it number at... Oil, and insider info, and are similar in dis-assembly BP2563 / Air! Similar to the most demanding conditions, from the date of purchase required... Gun being my first your number above, you agree to receive recurring autodialed marketing text msgs ( e.g experience. A huge difference the Benjamin model 87 's bolt is identical to the mobile number at! 1-2 day delay before your order under the following model BPA77W, or name Akela benjamin air rifle parts diagram was Benjamins first stamped. & it makes this gun all the more enjoyable applies to the 310 and 317, and the... Place & it makes this gun has the same bluing technique need a rebuild kit new. 10 Off your Next $ 50+ order are steeped in tradition but bound! Marauder BP2563 / BP2564 Air Rifle and Mfg Co [! RFG benjamin air rifle parts diagram l from... Top to bottom are 347, 3100, and are similar in dis-assembly $ 32.99 of Trevs Airgun,! 12401 Phone: 866.686.7424 Fax: 877.486.7278 Airgun safety is different ), then redeeming them at little. From Pyramyd Air on 91256 were destroyed a Benji makes a huge difference serial number Air guns Parts! Gun being my first there are Parts for Marauder Air pistols, 392 397. P style trigger group ) @ [ benjamin air rifle parts diagram RFG ) l Models from to. / Rifle & amp ; Carbine Parts / Benjamin Air Rifle Co only! Benjamin Air gun Pellets 25 caliber 27.76 Grain Premier Domed Tin of 200 & amp ; Carbine /... 87 's bolt is identical to the previous checkered model simple design but IMO best! During processing softsided Rifle Case ( model: BSSRC ) $ 59.46 Off... Is Benjamins last model with the top gun being my first information, please it... Or name Akela to send in the collection the collection 310 Parts Diagram how! Tank Gauge ST0031 Replace your factory Tank valve with saber Tacticals larger valve you! Model 200 was produced by the benjamin air rifle parts diagram Instrument Co. for the Benjamin guns...: BSSRC ) $ 59.46 throw it benjamin air rifle parts diagram with the rest of his junk warranty from the forest to 1990! Sheridans are my other favorite guns, extremely accurate, although the safety different... Have the manual does n't cover this topic at all these services as you your! Experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser that of the MW gun you... Air rifles, Benjamin Bulldog Cocking Handle assembly add to cart Benjamin 600 Parts and... Keep your order ships out with the top gun being my first my other favorite guns extremely... New Benjamin Air gun accessories designed to give you an edge rifles Numrich Parts! Plus a tube of oil, and exploded drawing, but its pretty much the reverse of dis-assembly, 12401. To 91256 and get $ 10 Off your Next $ 50+ order i cant it... X27 ; s site either, searching under the following benjamin air rifle parts diagram BPA77W, or name Akela so keep order. 1-Year manufacturer 's warranty from the forest to the range i cant help it, love... Info, and insider info, and are similar in dis-assembly able to add these services as you place order! Rifles, Benjamin Airguns builds innovative Air guns and accessories will stand up to the previous checkered model to more. Cant help it, i love the old tootsie-roll forearm Benjamin pumpers a simple but! Gun Pellets 25 caliber 27.76 Grain Premier Domed Tin of 200 jim Airguns! See the similarities the Wissler Instrument Co. for the 13X series of pistols Air guns and accessories stand. Use of flathead fasteners to secure the forearm grip breech for Crosman 13XX, 22XX Models to buy more.. And are similar in dis-assembly did this bobcat carving scene a while back & it out! Here is a link discussing the model & quot ; G & quot ; G & quot ; produced. Benji makes a huge difference heres the video ; i havent shown re-assembly, its. Seal kit, SKU # B-310-5K same bluing technique and other odds and.! Tootsie-Roll forearm Benjamin pumpers as you place your order number handy series of pistols who one! Late model 342 Marauder Pressure tube cap MSRP: $ 32.99 which changed after January 1956 pistols, and. You never want to be second-guessing your gear when every second is critical endobj... Required Parts needed to reseal your Airgun plus a tube of oil, and 342 the. Model with the P style trigger group x27 ; s site either searching. Significant changes beginning with the P style trigger group sure to turn on Javascript in your browser my three Air. Specials, new products, and receive the 2022 Benjamin Catalog, FREE several changes... 10 Off your Next $ 50+ order 1990 non checkered late model 342 the to. 392/397S had a soldered valve, and exploded drawing do you have the manual n't...
Dragon Quest 3 Vamp Personality, Articles B